Cuckold Advice & Comments

robert smith

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/10/2016 at 1:55 PM, calicolombia69 said:

I posted earlier that I was working out of town for a year and only made it home every 4 weeks for a week-end.  Meanwhile she had her lovers of course.  But due to family she could only see them at lunchtimes or early evening.  The guys yearned for her to spend a full night with them or a week-end. 

So when I announced that i would be coming home the following week-end, she asked me for a huge favor.... Honey  I know you need me and want to see me, but would it be possible for you to take care of the kids so I can spend the whole week-end with "MIke"  I will Reaaally make it up to you!"    It was actually a hard decision:  see my wife or let her fuck her brains out all week-end.   I asked her if that is what she really wanted?   She replied: "Yes honey,  I really want to sleep with him so we are not rushed" 

So she picked me up from the airport Friday pm, went straight home and I helped her to quickly get ready.   No sex b/c kids are at home and circling around me excitied to see me.   I am harder than a rock b/c she met me with a mini and tight top and then gave me more details of her up-coming week-end in the car.  then at home,  Ironed her hair while she was naked and applying make up.  then apply cream to her legs and ass.   She stops me and says not on my pussy or ass.  last time he complained that he likes the taste of my sweat and juice; not the cream.    By the way, she hadnt showered  in two days b/c this one gets turned on by the smell of her sweat, especially armpits and between ass cheeks.  (So do I)

Kids asked where she was going and we said to a party with her friend Amy.  I drove her over as she gave me instructions for saturday kids activities etc.   She is talking to me so business like as I am driving her over to sleep with another man!

On Saturday just before I was leaving the house she swings by to pick up a micro-bikini that she only wears when we are on Vacation.  It is one of those pieces that barely cover the lips, only cover nipples and if she bends over, just covers the butt whole while you can still see the dark ring around the butt.  Mike is having a BBQ and wants his buddies to see her in all her glory.  I protest, you dress sexy for my friends but you never wear that!  She replied:  He is doing it to me like you wouldnt believe, so I want to keep him happy... 

She finally appeared Sunday evening late.  She began to relate the w-end events at 10pm and as I spread her legs  she was already fast asleep!  I noticed her legs, ass and tits covered in names written with markers...  Finally Monday morning I got my turn properly...  as well as all the story

SO WHAT WAS THE STORY?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2015 at 12:46 PM, robert smith said:

Anyone else have thoughts on this subject?

I love sucking on my wife's clit when she is be fucked doggy style, and yes, usually, the other guy's cum ends up in my mouth. What really turns me on, however, is the closeup of the other cock going in and out of her wet pussy!

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/3/2018 at 8:16 AM, robert smith said:

Time to bumps some real threads back up instead of having to see todofantasies try to completely take over the site

Robert, just trying to understand your comment. Are you saying we should get back to more reality posting and less fantasy? If so I agree. It is nice hearing guy’s fantasy about this lifestyle but I really want to hear about what they actually did and relay what I actually did. 

23 minutes ago, robert smith said:

What I am talking about is the person calling himself todofantasies taking over the board by posting dozens of the same type thread.  Instead of posting his numerous pics on one or two threads  he posts so many separate thread sno one else's thread are even on the page 

Ok. Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification. And I love your posts and comments. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, robert smith said:

What I am talking about is the person calling himself todofantasies taking over the board by posting dozens of the same type thread.  Instead of posting his numerous pics on one or two threads  he posts so many separate thread sno one else's thread are even on the page 

I completely agree with you!! It's obvious that guy is only uploading pics he's pulled off the internet.  Why hasn't an admin taken care of this guy?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, robert smith said:

Always enjoy talking to people in the lifestyle.  Many combinations possible in the Hotwife/Cuckold lifestyle and it is good if a couple can find what they both enjoy.  

Playing with Elaine.jpg

robert smith...

Now THAT'S a bump!

Hubby watching...and taking pics...as those 3 bulls have their hands all over the sexy hotwife...his sexy hotwife...on her knees, head down and ass up...preparing to be used...totally! Totally used.

Hot pic...hotwife...good bump!

DomBull4U

• Like 2