CuckoldFart.com

Cuckold Advice & Comments

robert smith

CUCKOLD TEST

Maybe we can find a Hotwife willing to give a presentation to other potential (but as yet ...to be) hotwives!

I envisage that we all bring our own drinks and a plate to share and make it a great social event. Who knows, if a wife is keen to be shared it might start a chain reaction.... Got to love peer pressure!

Good idea MM.  You could have a little party afloat and start a swing circle in the anchorage.

CB

Yes, great idea MM... I envision my wife would give in to peer pressure if there was such a presentation or even just some encouragement by another wife.

And a great idea of CB to be on a boat afloat

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The creampie pix and the 3-some pix are my favorite. I love creampies. The taste. The smell. The taboo. There's something about eating another man's cum from a woman's pussy that I love and enjoy.

I've had a few 3-somes, and I love the tightness and intimacy it brings. I've sucked quite a few cocks and I love that too. Am I gay, no. Am I bi, perhaps bcuz I've been fucked by a few guys before. I'm sorry, but if you haven't tried a dick in the ass, you're missing out. It is very pleasurable.

• Like 3

I'm looking for some genuine advice to give you a little of the back story my wife and I have been together for 15 years and she is rather shy but recently she told me out after the birth of our second child that she would like to try a big cock and because I'm only 5 inches and don't want to lose her I agreed. I would like to genuinely like to know how this works and what the cuckold will do because this will be her first experience of a big cock.If someone with experience of this could get back to me it would be appreciated.

• Like 2