robert smith

Cuckold Advice & Comments

Surely

Please login or register to see this quote.

Surely if she was playing with you...that's exactly what you would see???

Yes, great idea MM... I envision my wife would give in to peer pressure if there was such a presentation or even just some encouragement by another wife.

And a great idea of CB to be on a boat afloat

Posted wrong pic.  This is what I should have shown when talking about watching your wife fuck another manPlease login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 3

Only if I could watch her like that once, I am sure it would go on

Not my wife but one of my favorite views and activities, spreading her ass cheeks to give the bull better access to her pussyPlease login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 4

Oh yes Robert, I'd love that Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_thumb.gif" alt=":thumb:" />, seeing that much cum leaking from her mouth.

• Like 3

The creampie pix and the 3-some pix are my favorite. I love creampies. The taste. The smell. The taboo. There's something about eating another man's cum from a woman's pussy that I love and enjoy.

I've had a few 3-somes, and I love the tightness and intimacy it brings. I've sucked quite a few cocks and I love that too. Am I gay, no. Am I bi, perhaps bcuz I've been fucked by a few guys before. I'm sorry, but if you haven't tried a dick in the ass, you're missing out. It is very pleasurable.

• Like 3

I agree with cuckold heart, nothing better than eating creampies.  Here is anotherPlease login or register to see this attachment. favorite fantasy

• Like 3

I'm looking for some genuine advice to give you a little of the back story my wife and I have been together for 15 years and she is rather shy but recently she told me out after the birth of our second child that she would like to try a big cock and because I'm only 5 inches and don't want to lose her I agreed. I would like to genuinely like to know how this works and what the cuckold will do because this will be her first experience of a big cock.If someone with experience of this could get back to me it would be appreciated.

• Like 1