robert smith

Cuckold Advice & Comments

Louise    277
Please login or register to see this quote.

That looks so exciting - being played with in public and in full view of her husband.

• Like 3

robert smith    2685

Found these two pics on the net.  Great shots of cuck being told what to doPlease login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 12

cuck-cpl    24

I think most couples in this lifestyle would agree that what happens between the couple and the bull is something everyone is enjoying and thats why they partisapate in it,maybe its natural afterwards to get these guilty feelings or toughts but come the week end they will soon be forgotton and another session will be organised.

• Like 2

Louise    277

Correct for us anyway - any guilt feelings soon pass when my husband tells me how much he has enjoyed watching me in bed with my lover, or how he enjoyed being left out when we go to his place or just go out for the evening together.

• Like 2

DAMN...now that is something I love

bellaazz    121

This is so true ! Especially in my case because I have never had the pleasure of fucking my wife's ass. So it is so exciting to watch. IN fact, the first time she did it, I was so turned on I came in my pants without even touching myself !