CuckoldFart.com

Cuckold Advice & Comments

robert smith

Cuckold Tests

You are truly Bi.  Know a lot of men who have sucked their wife's bull's cock, but most are not willing to take it up their ass..  Do you still get to fuck your wife or does she limit you to taking care of her bulls?

No , I Lost her to one of her Bulls Many years ago .. & after she had her hand in turnin me out & with Great success. She Got bored & Left .. She Luved havin Control over me  

You are truly Bi.  Know a lot of men who have sucked their wife's bull's cock, but most are not willing to take it up their ass..  Do you still get to fuck your wife or does she limit you to taking care of her bulls?

I have been fucked several times during the last three years by my wife's regular bull. I do what he wants/needs.

How cum I never saw this post before ???????????

Such a wonderful post, and so true - Thanks Robert.

Cuckolding is such a wonderful experience, and like sex itself, so very personal and different for all of us.

I did enjoy the time when I was sharing my wife with our best friend - such a shame she doesn't do it any more.

Keep up the good work Robert.

Bryan

• Like 2

I think i missed the original opening post, but have commented 'further down the line' to some others, where I liked using our best friend's cum as lube in my wife when I slipped inside her stretched pussy when she returned from his bed.

Wonderful posts as always.

• Like 2

As for as, i know, it doesn't matter that what kind of action is taking place during cuckold session, the thing that matters is how to make happy and comfortable your wife. We should not categorize the moments of sex in this precious life style.. Near to me, cuckoldry has basically two main purposes; one is to maintain honesty in relation of husband and wife and to end hypocrisy, And, the other is that how much you love your wife and to what extent you can go for her happiness and desires. that's all i know about cuckoldry and that's all what should be cuckoldry for.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My first wife got us involved with an older couple that was into swinging was difficult to watch my wife being kissed and fondled by another man and see her respond with moans of joy.

jealousy is in human nature..every one feel jealousy but to compare your jealousy with your love with your wife, i think that is point that how much you can love your wife..

• Like 1

My first wife got us involved with an older couple that was into swinging was difficult to watch my wife being kissed and fondled by another man and see her respond with moans of joy.

There you go - we are all so different.  I would absolutely love to see and hear my wife being kissed, fondled, stripped, fucked and filled by someone else.  I know she enjoyed sex with our best friend for several years, he left loads of cum inside her for me to eat out nearly every day.   Sadly, she would never ever allow me to be present when they met and he fucked her.

Jealousy is natural, but a cuckold's love for his wife and her sexual pleasure overcomes it.

Just knowing that my wife was in bed with him was a huge sexual thrill for me  Yes, occasionally I got jealous twangs, but the thought that I was allowing her to have the ultimate sexual thrill of an orgasm with his bareback cock inside her was fantastic for me.

Bryan

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...