CuckoldFart.com

Who Likes What

Madmajor

CUCKOLD TEST

Well let me first off say I'm a man and before I retired from driving a PSV (bus) I kept myself shaved down there for many years as it was most uncomfortable (sweaty smelly ect.) sitting in a hot drivers cab all day, after retiring I decided to grow My hair back the wife was not keen and asked Me to shave again, I said jokingly I will if you will, she replied do you mean to tell Me that after all these years that you don't like My bush you never said anything before, so after I had a little thought time.

I replied no it's not that, I have been thinking how much fun it might be to shave each other and left it at that, anyway about a week later after We had both been showered she said she had been thinking about what I said and the thought intrigued her and she said I want to do/try it.

Well let Me tell you, We both enjoyed shaving each other immensely we both said how much more intimacy We experienced between each other more than either of us had expected and the applying of the soothing/cooling cream was Wow! out of this world, We both were very aroused and had the most intense sex session We have had in a long time, of course after this We had to shower again this time together and re apply the cream and My manhood was again standing to attention and I did not disappoint, My wife was very enthusiastic too, it's difficult to put into words how We both felt but agreed We should have done this years ago and have a lot of catching up to do, yippee! no complaints here.

Funnily enough the subject of shave or not to shave has come up recently on another forum we are members of and the subject of landing strips came up, one of the members sent a photo of his wife's strip he had shaped into an S for Slut, this sent my wife's thoughts/idea's into overdrive and she wants me to do something similar to her but not tell her what it will be, sort of a surprise she said (she will have to grow the strip first though).

So I have some time to wait till the strip is in full bloom and am looking for inspiration and any of your ideas/thoughts would be most welcome, I thought maybe a heart.

Regards Caligula1949