CuckoldFart.com

Who Likes What

Madmajor

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

My wife was out shopping last night (that is what she told me) and came home and jumped right in the shower. As I was getting ready for bed while she was showering, I noticed her black panties in the laundry hamper with a still-wet white substance in the crotch. Upon closer examination I also found several pubic hairs. My wife shaves down there. After swearing that she was done with him, my wife has gone back with her black boyfriend. She said that she loves and wants to remain married to me, but she phsically needs her boyfriend. She says she always feels so satisfied and at peace after she has been with hime. I know that I shouldn't put up with this but I feel so inadequate in satisfying her needs. She seems so sexy after she has been with him.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

fresh shaved , no underwear , thin dress , a wife / girlfriend who isnt quite sure she wants fucking, the hubby has dressed her and prepared her for the meet , meet initially at their home or hotel , the air is electric, I tell the wife to kiss her hubby goodbye for 3-4 hours  , she text him throughout the evening , telling him what is happening,  not allowing her to clean herself up after fucking , sperm running down her bare legs , making sure there is a sperm seepage on her clothes , return her back home , she can make hubby and myself a coffee, then she can sit with hubby whilst her fingers her , just before a leave I give her one final fucking whilst hubby is holding her hands , making sure he knows that she has totally enjoyed her older guy from east Yorkshire uk x

• 2 weeks later...

Maury's story about him becoming a cuckold seems a bit out of place on this thread....but was good reading. Seems like maury hasn't been around lately, but I can't help but wonder how life as a cuck husband is going for Maury. Guess we may never know.                                    DomBull4U

• 4 months later...
17 hours ago, 2miklspacer said:

the half bush is really sexy looking. its the goldylocks idea   "its just right"

I still like them all, hairy, trimmed or bald, but my real preference is for it being fucked and filled up by someone.