CuckoldFart.com

Wife Getting Closer

klb95991

• 1 month later...

CUCKOLD TEST

Well we had a great time, but guy flaked. Saturday we were out drinking and she finaly admitted that it might be fun to try next time we are out of town. She has agreed in past but was always drunk. This time ahe hadn't finished her first drink. Just took a lot of convincing that i was ok and that there is a diferance between love and just sex. Told her how hot she looks cumming. Cant wait for us to go out of town now. Maybe 2 weeks.

• Like 2

Well that weekend had a flake.   No los my wife and I had a few drinks at the local sports bar and she agreed that a second cock might be fun.   It has taken some time to convince her that their is a diferance between love and just sex.    She has sed this befor, the diferance being that this time she wasnt drunk or even tipsy.     When we were playing that night I took out one of the toys and had her close her eyes and immagine it was someone else taking her.     She came hard several times.    Our next trip out of town may be fun. lol     We will see

• Like 2

Well that weekend had a flake.   No los my wife and I had a few drinks at the local sports bar and she agreed that a second cock might be fun.   It has taken some time to convince her that their is a diferance between love and just sex.    She has sed this befor, the diferance being that this time she wasnt drunk or even tipsy.     When we were playing that night I took out one of the toys and had her close her eyes and immagine it was someone else taking her.     She came hard several times.    Our next trip out of town may be fun. lol     We will see

So, it was not the alcohol talking anyhow and she was into it. Wish you good luck, keep us posted

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...