CuckoldFart.com

Fantasize about wife being taken

supersport12001

CUCKOLD TEST

i like these fantacies......

Hi, real india cucks and passionate couples..

I would like to make my friends most of hot women and fasionate couples specially few from india..... as i feel a perfect hot bull inside me.... and i ever desires to hav fun atleast one hot woman a day ... on mutual and friendly desires.. for exchanging friendship hapiness and pleasure together.... interested send me friends request........................  [email protected]

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

VEN BEFORE I WAS AWARE OF CUCKOLDING, MY WIFE HAD TELATIONSHIP WITH A FAMILY MEMBER IN OUR HOUSE, AGTER HE LEFT THE COUNTRY, SHE TOLD ME ABOUT IT AND SHE SAID SHE WANTS TO TAKE ON A LOVER, AND FED ME ARTICLES AND MADE ME AWARE OF THIS SUBJECT. i WAS CLEARLY TOLD THAT SHE IS NOT GETTING SEXUAL SATISFACYION WITH ME.AND WANTS A REAL MAN WITH BIGGER TOOL AND LASTS LONGER. 

BECAUSE OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES, I WAS IN, I HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO ACCEPT IT, AS SHE HAD ALREADY STARTED DOMINATING ME

iF ITS A DIFFERENT MATTER THAT I HAVE STARTED ENJOYING MY NEW ROLE AS A CUCKOLD

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

The fantasy finally became a reality and it was even better than I ever imagined it. Watching him fondling her tits, fingering her cunt and licking her cunt was awesome. Seeing my wife take his cock in her mouth made me rock hard. And of course watching him placing his rock hard cock at the entrance to her cunt, pushing it between the lips and penetrating her and fucking her until he came inside of her made me fucking cum as well.

• Like 9

The fantasy finally became a reality and it was even better than I ever imagined it. Watching him fondling her tits, fingering her cunt and licking her cunt was awesome. Seeing my wife take his cock in her mouth made me rock hard. And of course watching him placing his rock hard cock at the entrance to her cunt, pushing it between the lips and penetrating her and fucking her until he came inside of her made me fucking cum as well.

I guess "watching" as opposed to joining in is popular with many in addition to my husband. He, too, loved there to be lots of kissing, foreplay and petting for him to watch as well.

• Like 4

Pat is right, I would have loved to watch my wife and her lover, to see them kissing and playing with each other. 

Would have liked to be tied to a chair so I could not possibly stop them, which would mean I could not physically interact with their sex.

The sex is for HER to enjoy, not me.

• Like 1