CuckoldFart.com

Fantasize about wife being taken

supersport12001

Quite an arousing and intoxicating experience for you, eh - how lucky you were to share this with your wife.

Did your participation end there, spouting sperm as you watched him filling her cunt with his seed?

After a little bit of cocksucking by my wife, he fucked her again and then I fucked her after him. He laid on the bed naked, as I fucked my wife. Her cunt was so fucking wet and slippery with his cum, it felt so good on my wife and I fucked her until I came inside.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

CUCKOLD TEST

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good fantasy, they are pleasant to me! I like when my wife want others, especially when she's on vacation in tropical countries. She never wears underwear and loves short skirts, you can see her big Tits and pussy. It is very arousing for me! I like to post photos of his wife and watch her discuss other, as if its fucked.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2015 at 10:52 AM, hubby2005us said:

Here is some more pictures of my wife, wish she would let me share her. :D

post-637-0-25356400-1437328240_thumb.jpg

post-637-0-44579900-1437328250_thumb.jpg

post-637-0-13213300-1437328284_thumb.jpg

She has a lovely ass!  Would love to part those thighs and enjoy that great looking pussy while you take some pictures

• Like 6

My wife is the one with this fantasy.  She often tells me about her fantasies when she's masturbating and 90% of the time they are of her being taken by a single or a group.  Having them use her body for their pleasure, she quickly submits to their needs and encourages them to continue enjoying her body.  She has many variations of this fantasy from camping to a frat party to being used by her employers.

I find it extremely erotic hearing about her fantasies and what a nasty mind she really has.  Not sure it could or should ever become a reality but she sure does love the fantasies as they are.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...