supersport12001

Fantasize about wife being taken

Please login or register to see this quote.

After a little bit of cocksucking by my wife, he fucked her again and then I fucked her after him. He laid on the bed naked, as I fucked my wife. Her cunt was so fucking wet and slippery with his cum, it felt so good on my wife and I fucked her until I came inside.

• Like 5

I really enjoy watching my wife too. To be honest, I much rather watch her with a big cock man than do her myself with my little cock

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 10

Here is some more pictures of my wife, wish she would let me share her. Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="https://cuckoldfart.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• Like 9

Mine is gone for 2 days at the ocean.     She is at the pool now , and has her anklet as she loves it (she has no idea what it means)

Good fantasy, they are pleasant to me! I like when my wife want others, especially when she's on vacation in tropical countries. She never wears underwear and loves short skirts, you can see her big Tits and pussy. It is very arousing for me! I like to post photos of his wife and watch her discuss other, as if its fucked.

• Like 1

There is nothing so good as slipping your little cock into a stretched pussy that is full of another man's fresh cum.

• Like 2

Wish I could get my mature wife to spread her legs for you guys. I want to see her cunt filled

• Like 5

I've got mine closed and we're going away this weekend hopefully going to get her a little tipsy and see what I can get to happen

My wife has fucked plenty, but I would LOVE for her to actually cheat once. Like I have no idea til in face deep in a nasty, turned out cunt. I look in her black panties and there are globs of evidence

Looking at your ladys pics... if she was willing ...you would have to organise an orderly cue.

• Like 2

She has a lovely ass!  Would love to part those thighs and enjoy that great looking pussy while you take some pictures

• Like 5

My wife is the one with this fantasy.  She often tells me about her fantasies when she's masturbating and 90% of the time they are of her being taken by a single or a group.  Having them use her body for their pleasure, she quickly submits to their needs and encourages them to continue enjoying her body.  She has many variations of this fantasy from camping to a frat party to being used by her employers.

I find it extremely erotic hearing about her fantasies and what a nasty mind she really has.  Not sure it could or should ever become a reality but she sure does love the fantasies as they are.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

MMM your wife sounds hot....I fantasize my wife being used and she begging to be eaten and to be fucked good...She is Asian, petite 120 lbs...does not shave small tits with long brown nipples and virgin ass...

• Like 1

show me her and give me more onfos about her. PM me if you prefer privacy

• Like 1