CuckoldFart.com

Fantasize about wife being taken

supersport12001

CUCKOLD TEST

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11/6/2014 at 2:43 AM, jaggu008 said:

VEN BEFORE I WAS AWARE OF CUCKOLDING, MY WIFE HAD TELATIONSHIP WITH A FAMILY MEMBER IN OUR HOUSE, AGTER HE LEFT THE COUNTRY, SHE TOLD ME ABOUT IT AND SHE SAID SHE WANTS TO TAKE ON A LOVER, AND FED ME ARTICLES AND MADE ME AWARE OF THIS SUBJECT. i WAS CLEARLY TOLD THAT SHE IS NOT GETTING SEXUAL SATISFACYION WITH ME.AND WANTS A REAL MAN WITH BIGGER TOOL AND LASTS LONGER. 

BECAUSE OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES, I WAS IN, I HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO ACCEPT IT, AS SHE HAD ALREADY STARTED DOMINATING ME

iF ITS A DIFFERENT MATTER THAT I HAVE STARTED ENJOYING MY NEW ROLE AS A CUCKOLD

Nothing wrong with being a cuck...I think is hott to see a husband sucking the cum from his wifes pussy thats from another man.

On 9/18/2019 at 1:57 PM, bellaazz said:

Yes, me too. ALthough I have always made my wife cum with my tongue, watching her cum from fucking a big cock turned me on more than anything !!!!

My wife says it's not as good to cum by oral, it feels more intense when she cums with a 9 inch dick inside her 

On 9/18/2019 at 1:57 PM, bellaazz said:

Yes, me too. ALthough I have always made my wife cum with my tongue, watching her cum from fucking a big cock turned me on more than anything !!!!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, dlh247 said:

My wife says it's not as good to cum by oral, it feels more intense when she cums with a 9 inch dick inside her 

Yes, my wife would agree with that. Unfortunately I could never do it except to use a dildo on her while I ate her. When she got the real thing, she went crazy

• Like 2

• 10 months later...