CuckoldFart.com

My Wife Is Cheating

Guest caughther

CUCKOLD TEST

Caughther,

Give her space. Be careful not to get too close. If your wife thinks you know what's going on, she may shut it down. Clearly, the idea of her taking a lover is a huge turn on for you. I know just how you feel. So sit back and enjoy the ride. Let her cheat. Just imagine the things she is doing for him and how he's using her. Just masturbate a lot. That will help you and you will live the orgasms. It will also mean that you have little left for your wife and that will heighten her need to explore new things with her lover. You are in a very good place.

Lance

I hope this makes sense to somebody.

It makes sense to most of us on this site. We come here because we yearn for our wives to be fucked. We want them sexually used. The deceet is something that is not so healthy. It is a little wedge between you. Try not to drive that wedge in by making her lie. All the time she is doing it but not telling you she is not lying (in her mind)

So don't ever ask her where she has been....what she has been doing. Avoid direct lies.

Secondly you describe your wife, but is her lover (that is what he is...not her coworker....he is her lover and they love each other...accept it and move on) is he married or single. Is he great looking and financially stable. These factors can effect your relationship.

If he is single, financially well off, better looking and better in bed then just pray he also prefers to bed married women.

You are right to avoid confronting them. If you do you force her to make a descion and whilst they are in their honeymoon period it might not be in your favour.

Have you thought of going away (maybe for some bogus work thing or to visit an old school mate) to give her an empty house. I know the thought of getting him into your bed with your wife turns you on. So take control and make it happen (or at least possible). Research on line and see if you can get yourself little spy cams before you give them this space.

Their love affair will fizzle out....bit may take a while. Enjoy it as much as you can. I use to listen at the door whilst my ex fucked a guy in our spare room. I would have died a death if he suspected I knew. She did..... But he didn't and I didn't want him to.

You do need some feedback though....like being able to listen to them, even better secretly videoing them. Can you get any spy ware for the phone she uses so you can see what they get up to???

Above all....when ever you think they are together and possibly having sex..... Wank yourself raw and enjoy this wonderful world of cuckolding!

• Like 3

Caughther,

I concur with madmajor's advice. Don't interfere and make her lie to you. Let it all play out. You mentioned that your wife's lover is also married. That's good because he may not be looking for anything more than sex. You can help everyone by wanking yourself silly, as madmajor suggests. You'll enjoy how great it makes you feel. You'll also have little left to give your wife and that will make her even needier and more willing to experiment in more ways with her lover which will heighten their pleasure. So everyone wins.

Going away on the trip is an excellent idea, especially if he's in a position to spend the night with your wife. As for the cameras, that's an interesting idea if you are prepared to see everything they do together. Remember, your wife is HIS woman. But it would be great to be able to jerk off to the photos and vids of them together.

Enjoy the ride. Keep us informed.

Lance

Guest caughther

Hey guys, thanks for everyone's replies. I'll try to answer each of you but there were alot so forgive me if I miss one or two. As far as cameras go, I've thought of it but I can't swing it at the time, we have the same bank account and we both do the finances Which means we have receipts for everything.however, I was able to get audio recorders..kinda.. Old smart phones We had laying around. There is an app for everything these days. Next, I have been giving her space and I realize there is a huge wedge. i try to ask things like, "how was work" or "what are your plans today". I'll ask some things to see if she lies just bc I can't help it tho. I don't think I pressure her at all. I have a secret just like she does So In giving her space I don't have to lie either.

he is married and i don't think he plans on leaving his family. I understand they are in a honeymoon phase and I don't plan on confronting her.

A trip is an excellent idea. I could use it anyways! I'll talk with my buddies n see what I can come up with This week. Even if it's only one night.

Their texts are...idk, lovey dovey,regular chatting, and some sexting. They share youtube videos and talk about eachother. The sexts are interesting tho...I've found out alot about what they've done sexually from their chats...

Sorry this message is a bit jumbly. Wrote it hiding away in the bathroom lol

Talk to you guys soon

I have been in the same spot as you.. It was several years ago now and I still think about the awesome sexual whirlwind it caused.. My lovely wife took a lover from her gym that was much younger and in a bit better shape.. They were screwing like teenagers in almost every location they could meet up.. I knew when she went out with him but she played it off that they were just friends.. Very secretive text messages and several no answers of the phone midday led me to think something is off.. So I investigated and found out he had been hammering her almost three times a week in my house, her car, at his apartment, her work parking lot etc etc.. When I learned of it first I held it together for several weeks but my own pride got in the way.. I think had I made it further I could of allowed it forever.. Oh well, live and learn.. So after I blew it and told her I know she is taking a lover she exploded and cried.. It was surreal to learn of her commitment and attraction to what degree it was.. She said she couldn't stop seeing him but she had tried several times.. So I told her I loved her and after some fights about the going behind my back and the fact she could of included me in the scene she asked if we could still do that now.. We thought and I agreed we could.. For the next year she would see him and sometimes she would have him over for a threesome.. As time passed she grew tired of him and it ended.. So.. Enjoy it while you can.. It may be the only chance you ever get..

• Like 1

great update. 

a trip sounds like a good idea. they'll have plenty of uninterrupted time to fuck their brains out... maybe even in your own bed, if they haven't already. 

haven't tried following her yet?

you got a great thread going. keep us abreast of the situation.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest caughther

Just a quick update, I was able to get audio of them in my house. I haven't been able to follow her. at this point I'm actually pretty pissed at her. I play it off so she doesn't catch on but I want to hurt her kinda. Like, fuck her super rough and take some aggression out on that ass type of hurt. Not like, put her in the hospital hurt. I just want to remind her she's my bitch...

audio of them going at it or just discussing the affair?

fuck her super rough and take some aggression out on that ass type of hurt.

i get ya... treat her like the lying cheating slut she is, right? taking out all your frustrations on her cheating cunt. 

has she been acting any different lately? 

great thread, by the way. keep updating.

• Like 2

Hi caughther,

I would caution restraint, at this point. I don't think you should follow her or treat her roughly or the least bit abusively. It would be great if you could post some portions of the audio so we could hear the sort of things they discuss while fucking, but I don't think you should change anything right now in your relationship with your wife. Remember, she does not know that you know. At some point, the affair will grow old and, hopefully, he will be the one to dump her. When that happens, she will still have her secret but will feel like the kind of woman you clearly want. At that time, she will be yours to use as you like. But, until then, any changes by you or any rough treatment may just move her closer to him and away from you.

I truly think that you are going to really love the aftermath of this affair but only if she can think it's a secret. Your wife and her lover are, most probably, doing things that she had never done with you. Eventually, you are going to benefit from the experience that he is giving her. And... You get to fuck her with the knowledge that she learned new tricks from another man.

You have a Compersive husband's dream going for you right now. Don't blow it by treating her like a slut. That is for her lover to do. Your wife is not a slut, of course. She's merely a wife who is seeking sexual satisfaction from another man. Let her have it and let it run its course. You should just jerk off a lot more and think about them together. Once the affair is over, you can change things but, for now, leave her be and enjoy the ride. Travel more so she can bring him to your bed and, by all means, please post excerpts from the audio sessions. We would all love to hear some of it.

Good luck with this, my friend. Keep us updated.

Lance

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
Guest caughther

Quick update

She's still fucking this guy. I've been able to get more of their chats and I have been able to read her email without her knowing. They fuck or she blows him every day before work, they meet up in "their spot" and from what I've gathered they even do it in the parking lot at work. She still doesn't know I know. I keep pretending everything is normal but sometimes she's a bit...idk grumpy? She's become a little bit more moody around the house and I can tell she's thinking that she'd rather not be around me. I get the hints and her tone and have been making myself a scarce, staying at work more, extra days, more riding with my buddies. We get along better after we seperate for a bit now...not surprisingly this has given her more time with him, I've gotten more audio of them fucking in my house and ive seen his truck parked down the street...I know his truck because they park side by side at work...I know that because...I've been stalking her...kinda. anyways, alot had happened, she's still in love with him. Also, in case you're wondering we still fuck, it usually only happens after I've been away for awhile..maybe she misses me or maybe she just does it because I come onto her and she wants to appear normal...but yeah, honestly, she's a bit better at sucking...and will do whatever to make me cum quick....donno what else to say guys. That's my life, my wife....

Hi caughther,

You are in a great place! Just be careful. Don't stalk her too closely. The fact that she doesn't know that you know works to your advantage. Accept the "pity fuck" from her and, I would suggest that you masturbate even more. That will make you less interested in fucking and her even hungrier for him.

The fact that they fuck or she blows him every day is a good thing. It means that their relationship is strictly about sex. Eventually, it will grow old and either she will end it or he will find someone else and will dump your wife. Either way, you will end up with a hot wife who knows how to cheat. It's going to be great for you. As you have noticed, her oral skills have improved since she had been seeing him. So you have benefited from the arrangement. You are one very lucky guy.

But be careful not to let on that you know. That will force her to make a choice while she is still very hot for him. You cannot win that. Also, hope that his wife doesn't find out because she is liable to throw him out. If that happens, your wife will surely take him in and you will be out. So the best thing for you is that they keep fucking and she keeps blowing him every day. It's going to wear off eventually or else they settle into a once and a while tryst as fuck buddies. And that's great, as well, so long as your wife thinks she's getting away with her secret.

So just be cool for now and jerk off a lot thinking about them together. Take the occasional "pity fuck" and blowjob. Make note of any differences in the way she does things, sexually. He is training her for you. Too bad you cannot thank him. Most of all, enjoy the experience. Your wife is a keeper. You are a very lucky man. Please keep us all informed.

Lance

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is more a meta post on the topic. As it seems caught her has left,if he ever was real.but I say let's take people at face value here. Anyways, Lance I just wanted to say your responses were very insightful and I'm sure useful. Everyone here should take a look. One line posts that say" That's hot" just consume all our reading time. More us should be like cucky Lance.:)

My thanks, BigCockedBull. I appreciate your kind words. Like you, I also take people at face value. As such, I assume that caughther was in need of advice and, while my advice may, or may not have been good advice, I can confirm that it was, indeed, thoughtful advice.

I really just wanted him to know that the fact that his wife had taken a lover didn't mean that his marriage was over. In fact, it is really just the opposite. What he was beginning is a new phase and one that will make fewer demand on him, sexually, and will result in his wife finding her satisfaction in the arms of other men. As her husband, he has the opportunity to benefit from all she learns from her lovers, plus he gets the satisfaction of knowing that she is being well taken care of. His role is to sit back, relax, pleasure himself and just enjoy the ride.

I like to think he was for real. But I do appreciate the fact that BigCockedBull, and, perhaps, a few others, enjoyed my feedback. I enjoyed offering it.

Thanks again,

Lance

Lance, (and others),

So much good advice here - not just for Caughther, but for us all.

Totally agree with the idea of leaving the place free for her to 'entertain' him overnight in your house, your bedroom, your marital bed.

It was such a turn-on for me, knowing my wife was having her brains screwed out by her lover when I was working away from home, and it helped her sexually too as she would do anything (like great oral) that he suggested, but would not have done it before if I had suggested it.

Right on, UK_EX. Let your wife play and give her all the space she needs. And, if she is cheating (as opposed to the open marriage concept), don't ever let her know that you know, not confront her about it. If she wanted you to know, she'd tell you. But the best part of this is that she is learning things from her lover that you have no ideas how to teach her. He's using her to try things that he wants to try and she is going to gain sexual skills because if this that are going to benefit your sex life, ultimately. So you owe her lover a debt of gratitude. But the best thing you can do is stay out of the way and enjoy the ride. Jerk off every chance you get thinking about her with him. You'll love the orgasms plus, it will make you less able to satisfy her and make her hungrier to try more things with him. Eventually, the affair will end and she can practice her new skills on you. You cannot lose, so just be patient.

That's really my advice and experience.

Lance

• Like 2