CuckoldFart.com

Cucked Hubbys That Are Bi

MadisonMale

I am fairly new in this life style... about to be an year... and my gf (fiancé now) realize it in starting 6 month of our cuck lifestyle that I am bi...  our start was going through rough patches but once we are on right track... she now loves me getting involved and used by her bulls... this gave her more sense of pleasure fucking other guys knowing I am a total loser in bed.

Well Not to mention I myself enjoy more if I see her enjoying more... so yea I am bi, she knows and now we both embracing it.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

I am furious.

I do not know what people are thinking about us and what is their opinion,but God,they are stupid. My ancestors said that there is nothing hidden under the sun (Greeks) and in my case the fact that I have sex also with men.My boss found out and now he asked to fuck me. He does not know our cuckold lifestyle, but only that I am bisexual. After I denied politely and explained how things work, he threatened to @@@@@@ me to my colleagues. He cannot fire me,as this is not in his powers, but he can destroy my image, as here in Greece all people struggle to look progressive, yet they are like Talibans. After a lot of pressure and after I told my wife what happened, we decided to try and see if he can be of use. I went to his cottage for the weekend and when he pulled his dick out, it was like a shrimp and it was hard. This did my work there easier. Small dick and almost zero stamina, as he finished after of seconds of touching him. Then after he showered he was hard again and I sucked his "cock", and then he attempted to fuck me. Also came after almost a minute. He then wanted me to fuck him. I asked if he was sure,as I was wearing a jockstrap and he had not seen my manhood. He said yes.I ripped his ass.He had a tight hole, used one, but tight. After that I left. He has not asked my anything like that. He though he would cope with a "weak" man, where his weakness comes from the fact that he has anal sex. Stupid Bastards.  

• Like 4

10 hours ago, psdt1969 said:

I am, my favorite is to be under a woman in 69 while she gets slammed and I lick them both, then perform cleanup duties after. I am very oral for both men and women, and am very skilled at both

I want to try that...fantasize about it pretty much all the time

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 3:34 PM, calicolombia69 said:

Despite 16 yrs of cuckolding me, if she hasn't had sex for a week or two, my wife is always slightly hesitant to tell me what happened.  I feel she is always apprehensive I may change my mind.  So when she sees my typical reaction again, both my mouth and my dick, she is comfortable and gets renewed energy to pursue yet another sexual adventure .  Mind you I have also learned to be careful and react the same way regardless of whether she has a boyfriend or it is just me for the month.  Lest she feel that I only desire here when there is a third person in our life

We've been in the lifestyle for 13 years and my cucky has been cut off sex for 8 of those years (for reasons of lack of length and his asking to be cut off). I agree with you that the loving can't stop, we need to know you love us as much or more than you did when you married us. I love him more than anything in the world and I tell him so all the time but I also admit to loving my boyfriend, just not quite in the same way but still enough to have all the passion that makes it all worthwhile. I always check with him to see if he doesn't want me spending a weekend with my boyfriend or if he doesn't mind at all, it's always nice to be asked. As you, he's always treated me (and love me) the same way all the time, whether I'm getting laid that night or if I haven't had sex for several weeks. A lady needs to know she's loved at all times so there's no feelings of angst or loss of love/attachment to or by our husband. Yes this is all about us having the best sex lives we can, but we can't forget that it's for our husband's enjoyment too, and without total support from both parties it just won't work out and trouble will soon ensue. My cucky loves to hear about my evenings and even see photos/videos if I've taken some for him. We work together on this so we're both happy :) 

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/11/2018 at 1:51 PM, Sigma5 said:

She doesn't know that I am bi and I am trying to get her into bi meets.

Many years ago when I was watching her fuck as the guy got off her after cumming, I knelt between her legs ready to lick her out.

The guy was by her side, his semi erect cock was still dripping cum and covered with their combined juices. I couldn't resist licking the tip before sucking him. He didn't seem to mind, but my wife stopped me and I licked her out.

After he had gone my wife was really annoyed and asked if I was gay as her boyfriend certainly wasn't. I tried to explain that there was little difference to cleaning his cock or cleaning his cum from her fanny. She didn't want to talk about it and I never brought it up again.

A few years after that event she was with a dominant black bull who had fucked her many times before. One day at our house I got to watch him fuck her. He was very verbal asking if she liked his cock and telling me that she needed his cock as I couldn't satisfy her. I was getting really turned on as he was very assertive

He spunked up her while he fucked her doggy style. When he got off her, she lay on her back and opened her legs for me to clean her. As I got onto the bed he said clean me first. I looked at my wife and she said "go on then"

I licked then sucked his cock gently, but he held my head and started fucking my mouth. It only lasted a few minutes, before she took over from me. She told me to leave the room as she wanted some time alone with him.

I thought she may have been annoyed, but later she admitted that it was quite horny. I asked her why she didn't get annoyed yet she did the last time, and she just said "because he told you to do it"

A few months after that she told me that at a swingers party she had gone to with him, that I didn't attend. There was one of the womens cuck husband who was dressed up as a maid. He would fluff guys to get them hard and go round cleaning cum from cunts and tits.

After my wife had been fucked, the cuck knelt between her legs and licked her. The black guy she had gone to the party with with got behind him and fucked him, when he tried to pull away the black guy held him and fucked him harder. 

I was so turned on as she told me the details, I ejaculated.

I have had so many horny wanks over the years, thinking about me being fucked while I lick a creampie from her, but she never wants to talk about it.

I think that if it was the bull that instructed me to, she wouldn't object.

Hope she cums around for you---- sounds great

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
On 10/13/2018 at 6:46 PM, psdt1969 said:

I have noticed after playing with many cpls that were bi, wives and gf's usually got incredibly hot and wet seeing their guy suck my cock, as well as seeing me suck her man.

Exactly. If I knew how crazy hot the ladies got I would have started sucking cocks long ago.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 1/1/2016 at 3:26 AM, ssmooth said:
On 10/14/2015 at 2:06 PM, rusty75 said:

Many thanks robert!

It's not really my fantasy it's Lucy's but that's a great pic and I can see myself having fun in that scenario.  I'll show the pic to Lucy later which means I'll have to confess to her that I'm on this forum and have been speaking about what we do!

I'm hoping she'll love your pic and this forum and that I don't end up in trouble with more months racked up on my chastity time!

Thanks again, your pics are great!

I didn't see any other replies from you in this topic.... just wondering if you showed your wife and indeed what her reaction was ???

• Like 1