CuckoldFart.com

Cucked Hubbys That Are Bi

MadisonMale

CUCKOLD TEST

There is a misconception about bisexual cuckolds.I am one and I speak from experience.The fact that I like anal sex from wife or her bull does not make me an emasculated sissy.A bisexual man does not dress like a woman or has a small penis.My wife loves that we fuck and suck the same cocks.She loves watching me suck cocks,make the bulls cum and even fuck me in the ass when she is on her period or being sore.She also wants me to fuck some of her lovers in the ass while she pegs me.My most raging and intense sexual relief came from anal sex,when my cutie pie made love to my boipussy.So go ahead gentlemen and use your asses and mouths for cocks.There is a new world for you out there.

• Like 7

There is a misconception about bisexual cuckolds.I am one and I speak from experience.The fact that I like anal sex from wife or her bull does not make me an emasculated sissy.A bisexual man does not dress like a woman or has a small penis.My wife loves that we fuck and suck the same cocks.She loves watching me suck cocks,make the bulls cum and even fuck me in the ass when she is on her period or being sore.She also wants me to fuck some of her lovers in the ass while she pegs me.My most raging and intense sexual relief came from anal sex,when my cutie pie made love to my boipussy.So go ahead gentlemen and use your asses and mouths for cocks.There is a new world for you out there.

There is also a widespread misconception about all cuckolds being bisexual or sissy or sub in some way. I'm not experienced, just a wannabe whose wife knows and not bi nor a sissy and I guess I'd stay this way even after it happens. I don't see the reason

• Like 1

I am bi, my wife knows and approves.  She expects me to prep and clean-up.  Calls me her cocksucker.

My wife not only likes it,but she kinda worships my butt hole.She loves licking my ass after I am fucked by her dildo or one of her lovers.Our fetish is to have her sloppy seconds with her strap on after her regular lover has cum inside me.And it is ok to be bisexual.You can have a lot of fun swinging both ways.

• Like 5