MadisonMale

Cucked Hubbys That Are Bi

very hot!  we have done pretty much the same.  she tells me my ass is a hot pussy that needs big cock.  

My wife found out that rubbing my butthole during sex made me more excited until one day she shoved her finger up my butt and i cummed right then.

• Like 1

I have enjoyed seeing all of these reply's to this post.  I do have to say I enjoy outing hubby's to their wife's  that they enjoy cock as much as they do. In some case's I have opened a whole new world to them. 

• Like 1

My partner adores watching man on man sex!  For a long time I just thought it was a guy thing to enjoy watching 2 members of the opposite sex get it on but apparently not!  So as a dutiful cuck I've found myself doing things with her lovers that I never expected to do!

Frankly I'll take any opportunity to join in their love making as often I just get to watch or just listen from another room so when asked to suck the cock of one of her lovers or to clean his cum or to give him a long and soothing rim job post sex then I'll gladly take it - and I absolutely love it!  The chance to please them, especially my gorgeous partner, gives me ultimate joy!

• Like 4

I fantisise of a throbbing black cock leaking with cum as it rubs up and down on my ass as i have sloppy seconds with a partner, after i ejaculate in the pussy, the big cock penetrates me and after, my partner sits on my face, leaving me to clean up her destroyed pussy as she passionately kisses the Bull. Leaving me with a sore ass and mouthful of cum. I dream of this

• Like 2

Here are three GIFs you may likePlease login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 5

Please login or register to see this quote.

This is very often me!  Keep the great captions coming robert smith as it's fun to spot the ones we've done and the ones we've yet to do!

Please login or register to see this quote.

Well Lucy, my partner, has a big fantasy that we've yet to do where I'm lying on the bed being screwed by her guy in the ass while she rides my face!  She always talks of that and wanting to watch him do me whilst she pins my face down.  Trouble is the guy is so big I just couldn't take him!  He would destroy me!

Maybe it will happen one day (I'm getting pegged more often these days probably to 'prepare' me for something like this) but if you had a caption like that then I'd definitely show Lucy as she'd love it!  Probably hard to find mind!!!  

• Like 2