CuckoldFart.com

Cucked Hubbys That Are Bi

MadisonMale

CUCKOLD TEST

My partner adores watching man on man sex!  For a long time I just thought it was a guy thing to enjoy watching 2 members of the opposite sex get it on but apparently not!  So as a dutiful cuck I've found myself doing things with her lovers that I never expected to do!

Frankly I'll take any opportunity to join in their love making as often I just get to watch or just listen from another room so when asked to suck the cock of one of her lovers or to clean his cum or to give him a long and soothing rim job post sex then I'll gladly take it - and I absolutely love it!  The chance to please them, especially my gorgeous partner, gives me ultimate joy!

• Like 5

I fantisise of a throbbing black cock leaking with cum as it rubs up and down on my ass as i have sloppy seconds with a partner, after i ejaculate in the pussy, the big cock penetrates me and after, my partner sits on my face, leaving me to clean up her destroyed pussy as she passionately kisses the Bull. Leaving me with a sore ass and mouthful of cum. I dream of this

• Like 3

She knows that i have had homo experiences before marriage. I was a bottom. Once she came to know about iy, she has started using me to get her lover boy  ready by suking his cock and make it wet with my saliva. She also expects me to lick him clean before I go down on her

That is so hot!

• Like 1

What is a fantasy you have not yet done?

Well Lucy, my partner, has a big fantasy that we've yet to do where I'm lying on the bed being screwed by her guy in the ass while she rides my face!  She always talks of that and wanting to watch him do me whilst she pins my face down.  Trouble is the guy is so big I just couldn't take him!  He would destroy me!

Maybe it will happen one day (I'm getting pegged more often these days probably to 'prepare' me for something like this) but if you had a caption like that then I'd definitely show Lucy as she'd love it!  Probably hard to find mind!!!  

• Like 2

Well Lucy, my partner, has a big fantasy that we've yet to do where I'm lying on the bed being screwed by her guy in the ass while she rides my face!  She always talks of that and wanting to watch him do me whilst she pins my face down.  Trouble is the guy is so big I just couldn't take him!  He would destroy me!

Maybe it will happen one day (I'm getting pegged more often these days probably to 'prepare' me for something like this) but if you had a caption like that then I'd definitely show Lucy as she'd love it!  Probably hard to find mind!!!  

Contrary to what many might think, the anus and rectum are generally more flexible than the vagina. Whether she takes him vaginally or anally, I'm confident he'll be able to go balls deep in your ass.

Eventually. It might not be comfortable at first, but you'll get there.

Contrary to what many might think, the anus and rectum are generally more flexible than the vagina. Whether she takes him vaginally or anally, I'm confident he'll be able to go balls deep in your ass.

Eventually. It might not be comfortable at first, but you'll get there.

Oh if they want it to happen then it will!  I'll have no say in the matter.  

Lucy makes me wear a butt plug over night which she inserts before we go to sleep and takes out first thing in the morning and the one she's had me have in recently has been much bigger than anything I've ever had up there before. Really uncomfortable for the first week or so but I'm getting more used to it now and can sleep fine.  I'm guessing that this is to prepare me for an eventual butt fucking from her guy but I don't know for sure. 

• Like 3