CuckoldFart.com

Cucked Hubbys That Are Bi

MadisonMale

CUCKOLD TEST

I have been a cuckold for almost two years now.  I like the other post don't look or think about s single guy, but if my g/f is there I will do anything they ask me to do.  I now love the taste of cum and can't wait to clean up more.  Never been asked to lick a bulls ass or let him fuck me but I would

I have been a cuckold for almost two years now.  I like the other post don't look or think about s single guy, but if my g/f is there I will do anything they ask me to do.  I now love the taste of cum and can't wait to clean up more.  Never been asked to lick a bulls ass or let him fuck me but I would

You do not ask.When you are sucking their cocks and licking their balls,just go and rim their butt holes.I have encountered anyone who did not like it in the heat of the moment.You might make him horny and ask to fuck your ass.But be careful.Do not engage in anal sex if you are not properly cleaned and virgin from back there.In any case you will need lube and start shoving phallic object in your butt to stretch it.Not very big ones,except your wife is fucking a big cock.Enjoy your bisex life. You are getting the best of the two worlds!

You do not ask.When you are sucking their cocks and licking their balls,just go and rim their butt holes.I have encountered anyone who did not like it in the heat of the moment.You might make him horny and ask to fuck your ass.But be careful.Do not engage in anal sex if you are not properly cleaned and virgin from back there.In any case you will need lube and start shoving phallic object in your butt to stretch it.Not very big ones,except your wife is fucking a big cock.Enjoy your bisex life. You are getting the best of the two worlds!

Thank, I have not have my ass fucked by a guy since I was in 5th grade but she has used a strap on me a couple of times years ago.  Going to take your advise and start putting small things up there.  She did say one day she would like to see a guy fuck me as I was fucking her.  But she was drinking and as never mention it again.  Hope so. I think

• 3 weeks later...

My hubby is not bi and that is part of how I keep him obedient and serving me. 1) Keeping him caged makes him always do his chores and be attentive to my needs.He always hopes that if he's a "good boy" I'll un cage him and allow him to masturbate. 2) As a straight guy he always behaves and keeps in line, because he knows interaction with my bulls will be part of his punishment. A hotwife should make an effort to know if their wimp, cuckold is bi or not so that they can use it for control and punishment. Do you have any idea how degrading it is for a straight guy to have a cock in his mouth or to drink another mans cum?

• Like 2

I am not bi, in all adventures of my wife and also lots with dominant bulls, I avoided always bodily contact with the males who had sex with my wife, at most just watching.

But now we will go for very engaged and steady relation for lifetime with a bull master and sexual owner.

We have some candidates and considering a black bull master.  He set this condition and I will accept.

When my wife is in serious considering and ready to accept her bull master, then I must offer myself to the master for a very hard treatment to break my hetero pride and ruin my normal sex drive.  I suppose it will be hard for me but I will not missing this unique opportunity for my wife.

It will happen just before my wife accept to be collared and tattoo marked above her pussy with the black spade sign, the owned woman sign and the initials of her master as sexual owned by him.

I must go alone to the home of the bull master.  There I must undress me except my  underpants.  Put me on four (knees and hands) on the bed. The master will retrain me by wrists , ankles and knees, legs spread.  Then he cut my underpants so I will be totally naked surrendered to a man. He will bind my balls with a rope who go over my back.  I don't know how I will react but just thinking about feels very humiliating.  Then the master take position before me and order to suck his cock.  I am sure I will fail because I never did this.  So then he will pull the rope and my balls while wiping my ass till I can't endure any more and start to suck his cock.  The master start to deep throat me with his big black cock while he still torture me till I am broken.  The master confirm that he will go on till I cry, beg and full accept that he take my wife as his exclusive and unlimited sexual property.  Accept that he will train my wife to become the best sex slave for him and his friends with whom he will share her. Accept to be extreme cuckolded what means no any sexual activity with my wife any more.  Ones the master succeed to make me totally weak, he will force me to swallow his sperm and fuck me in my ass. The master told me that he will offer me regular on a gay friend for sexual abuse and prostate milking while I will be restrained and forced to watch how he and his friends fuck my wife.   

The master told me that he will video tape all and use it as blackmail if I would try to disturb the relation with my wife or training of my wife by him.

SC

I have neglected the Bi Cucks for too long.  Maybe some of these photos will appeal to someattachicon.giftumblr_nor92zhXtA1uvv1olo1_500.jpgattachicon.giftumblr_ndtzy73CWL1tx3t2qo1_500.jpgattachicon.giftumblr_nbfan1bYb21tahaz0o1_500.jpgattachicon.giftumblr_n50jd4Wxd41r91ybfo1_500.jpg

I'm not bi and I'm not into humiliation or degradation but I wouldn't mind doing the first when a guy is having problem with entering my wife's tight (for his size) pussy

post-5233-0-23582900-1453658917.jpg

• Like 3