CuckoldFart.com

Cucked Hubbys That Are Bi

MadisonMale

Subhub- I hope your fantasies cum true. As a hotwife I assure you, when you are fully cuckolded you have the perfect life.

It's weird as much as I would like to be used in fro t of her and she would be ok with it. I'm afraid she would see me differently if it really went there.

CUCKOLD TEST

was just watching two bi guys and they were snorting something out of a bottle wondering what that is?

Small battle? Probably amyl nitrite (commonly known as "Popper"). Legal in many places, dilates blood vessels, reduces blood pressure and facilitates anal sex by relaxing the anal sphincter muscles.

• Like 2

I did it a few times. i don't thinks i'm a Bi but i will do Anything when my wife is in the room with her lover.

not bi at all but im not of fraid of a guy hell i have the same equipment just not my thing  i like to see her fucked but would not clean up after 

Same here. I'm not bi but would not mind guiding him in my wife

Its not about being bi or not! Its about realizing this is not a game. Its about respecting your hotwife, being obedient and submissive to your hotwife. Accepting that, sexually, you can't satisfy her. That is exactly why she needs other men to do what you can't. Accept your humiliation, do as you're told. Not only in the bedroom but chores around the house too. Being a cuckold is not a game, its a way of life and you should always be respectful and submissive toward your hotwife and that person who keeps her sexually satisfied. In my opinion a true cuckold should be in chastity. Remember, you're in her heart not in her pussy.

• Like 2

Airhorn, if you're not "into" it then I'm sorry to tell you: "You are not a cuckold, you and your partner are role playing." Nothing, absolutely nothing wrong with role play, its fun! Its a bit like sticking a BMW badge on a VW and then saying you drive a beamer. You don't, you just pretend you do!

• Haha 1

Airhorn, if you're not "into" it then I'm sorry to tell you: "You are not a cuckold, you and your partner are role playing." Nothing, absolutely nothing wrong with role play, its fun! Its a bit like sticking a BMW badge on a VW and then saying you drive a beamer. You don't, you just pretend you do!

Its not about being bi or not! Its about realizing this is not a game. Its about respecting your hotwife, being obedient and submissive to your hotwife. Accepting that, sexually, you can't satisfy her. That is exactly why she needs other men to do what you can't. Accept your humiliation, do as you're told. Not only in the bedroom but chores around the house too. Being a cuckold is not a game, its a way of life and you should always be respectful and submissive toward your hotwife and that person who keeps her sexually satisfied. In my opinion a true cuckold should be in chastity. Remember, you're in her heart not in her pussy.

I always mention I am not a stereotype cuckold. I am not submissive and I can sexually satisfy her. She's not the one who needs other men, I am the one who leads her to it. And I really do not understand these stereotype definitions

• Like 3