CuckoldFart.com

my mature wife

ozman11

• 2 months later...

CUCKOLD TEST

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 14/07/2014 at 9:45 PM, ozman11 said:

prudish, straight. Wish I could get her fucked while I watch. Don't know if anyone thinks she is fuckable. Any  comments?

post-903-0-15130400-1405338278_thumb.jpg

post-903-0-24351200-1405338334_thumb.jpg

She's very attractive & still really fuckable  

On 05/01/2015 at 7:52 PM, ozman11 said:

Here is another of her…

post-903-0-15388200-1420451481_thumb.jpg

Yes really suckable age has its own beauty being prudish and shy is a real turn on, would love to,seduce her and have her do dirty,things in front of u

On 8/23/2017 at 6:14 AM, ozman11 said:

Another of my wife. What she looks like under her clothes 

gypsy_towel3.jpg

Wondering if ozman is even still around. ozman's wife looks like a lovely mature woman. Love her big smile in her dressed pic here. I'd love to see her pretty lips and mouth wrapped around my cock!

DomBull4U

• 1 month later...
On 4/2/2018 at 1:46 AM, DomBull4U said:

Wondering if ozman is even still around. ozman's wife looks like a lovely mature woman. Love her big smile in her dressed pic here. I'd love to see her pretty lips and mouth wrapped around my cock!

DomBull4U

thanks -still here! Would you mean like this?

drink_suck.jpg

ozman11! You're back...finally! Where have you been? Nice to see and hear from you again! Especially nice to see your mature wife enjoying a nice tropical drink...sucking suggestively on the straw. And YES...that's exactly as I imagined her. 

Maybe after a 2nd or 3rd tropical drink, maybe her inhibitions would be lowered to where she'd lose her prudish ways and fulfill your wish to see her become one of my dirty sluts! Instead of her sucking on that straw...you'd get to see her sucking on my cock instead!

Your wife/ MY slut! Sounds good doesn't it? Would love to have her tits out to play with as she sucked and licked my cock and balls!

Again....welcome back! And thanks for offering me your wife!

DomBull4U

• 2 months later...