CuckoldFart.com

Looking To Initiate A New Hotwife

Oldercock

I want a cuck couple that are just starting out - since marriage she will have had only his cock - and now we are going to introduce mine... because she is a "Bull virgin" I will spunk inside her right from the off.

Happy with passive or active cucks - but if passive he must be prepared to watch when I want him to and to feed me in should I want that.

As things develop I may wish to take her away from time to time and may take her to swinger events/clubs.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

CUCKOLD TEST

Sounds like it would be a good initiation for my wife. I am not a "sissy" cuck, not into humiliation or stuff like that but have no problem with "watching" and "feeding in".

Since marriage she has had only my cock and none before. We have been discussing this but she has "cold feet" as to how to start. She is 45, I am 50.

Too bad about the location though

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Joys, agreed - it is a shame about the location! I'd love to be her second and I am a tactful and sensitive negotiator of the "cold feet" problem. I am not much into the humiliation thing either, being watched and the cuck's gentle participation is enough for me! :)

• Like 4

Joys, agreed - it is a shame about the location! I'd love to be her second and I am a tactful and sensitive negotiator of the "cold feet" problem. I am not much into the humiliation thing either, being watched and the cuck's gentle participation is enough for me! :)

So, how do you initiate and proceed??

Yes, I like the profile pic

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I would dearly love my wife to be 'entertained' by someone, trouble is she refuses to entertain the idea.

She used to cuckold me with our best friend, she had him almost daily for 7 years, but eventually they argued over something, and split up. Ever since that time I have wanted her to have him again, or someone new that she felt comfortable with.

When I talk to her about it, she keeps saying that she's "not that sort of girl", yet obviously she is given the number of times she came home with with our friend's cum deep inside her pussy.  

Before she had him the first time, she asked me if she could go to bed with him, and I formally approved her request. She knows that I would like her to do it again with whoever she would like to have, I have even pleaded with her to have someone, all without success.

If I ever do manage to get her to agree, you'll be up there on my list of men to contact  :).  Love the profile Pic by the way

Bryan

p.s. Any ideas on how to get her restarted would be most welcome.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/5/2015 at 11:15 PM, Jony112233 said:

Hi there))) i am 30 years old and my wife is 29. We are married 6 years. My wife has only 2 cocks before me. Since we're married she has only my cock . Now I want to share her with a bull and try my self as a cock. So if you interesting we can talk about this)))

would be happy to help, what is your location?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/22/2017 at 3:29 PM, Oldercock said:

Well, it's been interesting - respondents seem to fall into the categories of:

1) A long way from the UK and not likely to visit

2) Would love to but don't/can't follow up pm's

Patience will be rewarded I am sure :)

Unfortunately fall into category 1

• Like 2

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2015 at 4:15 AM, Jony112233 said:

Hi there))) i am 30 years old and my wife is 29. We are married 6 years. My wife has only 2 cocks before me. Since we're married she has only my cock . Now I want to share her with a bull and try my self as a cock. So if you interesting we can talk about this)))

love to chat whenever you ready , I'm uk , older uncle type 61. nth uk

• Like 2

On 24/01/2017 at 9:41 PM, ukcuckbi said:

Hi oldercock , im a cuck wannabe from bristol uk , would love for you to help with my wife , like your way not to pushy . i have told her that i would like to be cucked and she loves the fantasy very much as its become part of our regular sex life now talking about it , but just cant get her to move forward with it .she knows im sub and shes in control sexually 

I'm in almost exactly the same situation. My wife knows my desires and enjoys the fantasy, the main difference is that she is quite submissive sexually. 

My difficulty is transitioning from fantasy to reality without putting her off. 

Regards

A

• Like 2

Guest lilwhtdick61

Sounds great, the location is not so good.  We have been togerther for over 45yrs. been married 43yrs.  She has never had another cock that Iknow of.  She like to roleplay with her dildos and gets hit on often.  I still work and so does she.  I work away from home for months at a time.  She is at the gym atleast 4 days every week.  Please send me any advice that would lead her to do it.

On 2/10/2017 at 7:00 PM, Anagram said:

I'm in almost exactly the same situation. My wife knows my desires and enjoys the fantasy, the main difference is that she is quite submissive sexually. 

My difficulty is transitioning from fantasy to reality without putting her off. 

Regards

A

That's the hardest bit ... My wife (also sexually submissive) used to have our best friend on a regular basis for about 7 years, but they had an argument, and she never had him again.    I have been trying to get her to see him again, or have someone else, ever since.   We know that she will do it with someone else, the problem is finding someone she fancies fucking her that she trusts and then getting her to start again.  

• Like 2