CuckoldFart.com

More Gifs, Pics

secondjag

Cuckold Tests

19 hours ago, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

Well GREAT NEWS, and a little bit of bad news too, at least for my husband. Hehe. I got the ok today from the doctor, he just said no hanging from the rafters. 😂  I call my husband and said he'd be at work for a bit, so......I called a friend. My husband calls back and said he's on his way and I told him he's to late I'd already made plans but to hurry home anyways. I teased him relentlessly and had him take this pick. I'm on my way out the door now. 

IMG_7980.PNG

a beautiful ass  to be opened and to lick all before penetrating after all it thin

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, secondjag said:

Hotwife/c, I, and I'm pretty sure most all here, would be interested in anything you'd care to share.  How many men, how many times, did he/they cum in you?  Did you feed hub? Really most anything you'd care to share.

We have been swinging since 03' so as to how many men I honestly couldn't give you a number. There has been and are a few we are good friends with that do cum in me which I absolutely love the most. And yes I have had fed it to him but only a hand full of times, the first few he didn't know. 

• Like 2

Hotwife/c, lol, I was just referring to your last date, not your total. Still interesting, thanks.  Can't tell you how many women I have known who fed hub his first creampie without telling him. Many of those hubs are seriously addicted to cp now.  Frequently have cucks calling me privately asking if they can suck me. Must have something to do with high testosterone in bull cum.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, secondjag said:

Hotwife/c, lol, I was just referring to your last date, not your total. Still interesting, thanks.  Can't tell you how many women I have known who fed hub his first creampie without telling him. Many of those hubs are seriously addicted to cp now.  Frequently have cucks calling me privately asking if they can suck me. Must have something to do with high testosterone in bull cum.

My last date, no he did not cum in me,  it was the first time meeting him and aren't to familiar with him.  Now my date tomorrow, yes. He'll be Cumming in me and as for my husband eating it, probably not. He's not to to into it but will if I want him too. 

• Like 1