CuckoldFart.com

Cucks...check In

DomBull4U

CUCKOLD TEST

Glacier.....wow! Hot pic of your sexy wife looking like she's ready for a night of kinky fun. Love those come-fuck-me boots! Your wife's ass looks amazing!

Glacier, those boots of hers and her looking so kinky...and ready...have my mind working overtime. A question for you, does your wife have a whip to go with her boots.

If she doesn't, she should. If she doesn't...I'd like to give her one. One that "your mistress" could use to keep you in line, cucky. I'd suggest that you be a good boy and do as she says...I'm thinking she would love to give you a good spanking...or take her new whip to your ass. Do you like to lick her boots? How about after she's just been fucked hard by her bull...and his cum is running down her boots? Your mistress is going to want her boots licked clean...and I wouldn't piss her off if I were you, glacier. Look at her...look at her face...her eyes...she can be a mean bitch, glacier. I don't think you want to find out just HOW mean of a bitch she can be, glacier. Or do you?

Really hot pic...fantasy inspiring stuff. Glad you're back to share her with me.

Your sexy blonde wife / MY slut...just the way it should be.

Keep up the good work, cucky! 

DomBull4U 

IMG_0501_thumb_JPG_0f07b757ef9fc7bbd44d098a189ca3c4.jpg

• Like 11

Yes Dombull she does have a riding crop which she loves to use on me. Not all the time just when she feels like it. I have cleaned those boots and her pussy twice when she had an older bull who loved her dressed liked this. She has since moved on from him but occasionally likes to put them on and lock me up and tease me. I have included a rear shot of her for your viewing pleasure Dombull enjoy as you see fit.

IMG_0796.JPG

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
On Wednesday, February 08, 2017 at 1:45 PM, DomBull4U said:

cookman...now this one's a little more graphic, isn't it?  he still has a handful of Goddess' ass...only this time his cock is inside her...and he's no doubt guiding her as she takes his cock deep in her pussy.

I have to admit it...I'm jealous of this lucky fucker....that looks like some good hotwife pussy. I wish Goddess was riding me like that.

Love it!

DomBull4U

589b462806af0_HotWifeSexGoddesswithfavloverandhubbylooking9_jpg_73bacace9fe42ea8bcdf3bcaca8bde7f.jpg

My wife would  like  that fat dick

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

Jack123456....so very nice to see your beautiful wife posted here again. My god I do love her ass.

You posting her here again can only mean one thing as I see it...you want me to fuck your sexy wife. Is that what you'd like jack? To see me manhandle your wife...to see me give her the good, HARD fucking that she needs and deserves...

You posted her here again jack...but you didn't say why. Of course you and I know WHY you posted her...you want your wife to be one of MY sluts!

She is jack...she is. And thank you for sharing her!

Regards

DomBull4U

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

Jack123456....so very nice to see your beautiful wife posted here again. My god I do love her ass.

You posting her here again can only mean one thing as I see it...you want me to fuck your sexy wife. Is that what you'd like jack? To see me manhandle your wife...to see me give her the good, HARD fucking that she needs and deserves...

You posted her here again jack...but you didn't say why. Of course you and I know WHY you posted her...you want your wife to be one of MY sluts!

She is jack...she is. And thank you for sharing her!

Regards

DomBull4U

thanks

nailu75....cuck john, nice of you to check in and present your wife in such an inviting...and fuckable view! Love how your naughty slutwife is presented...butt-assed naked. Giving a glimpse of her tits and her body....but what catches your attention is her spread legs and her pussy. Wifey looks ready to give her pussy to a DomBull for a good hard fucking and a nice load of cum in her cunt. 

Is your wife a submissive slut, cuckjohn?Maybe it's just the DomBull in me but she looks like she could a nice flogging of her pussy. 

Thanks again for checking in and offering your wife in such a slutty fashion. 

Regards

DomBull4U

cuck keithxxx...very nice pic of your incredibly sexy wife. Love her outfit. Is that how she dresses when she goes out on the pull? Love her short skirt and the way it shows off her legs. Her tee shirt is sexy as hell. It shows off her tits nicely. I hope she wears it without a bra so her nipples could be seen. Looking at her, I can't decide where I'd want to put my hands first....feeling her tits or stroking her pussy under her skirt. I would definitely manhandle her.

And what's the deal with her "necklace"? Is that her way of telling the world that she is a cuckoldress and you are a cuck? If it is, I love it!

Thanks for checking in cuck keithxxx!

DomBull4U