CuckoldFart.com

Cucks...check In

DomBull4U

olcrab...yes, it has been a while. Looks like you and your wife have at least been exploring your cuck fantasies. Great pics of her locking you up wannabe. Hot seeing her ring as she caged her "little man". Now we just need to see her ring on her finger as she wraps her hand around a lovers cock...maybe even as she was guiding it into her mouth or pussy. I know you want to see that pic.

Was it fun having her rub your caged cock along the opening of her pussy? You were dreaming you were getting a taste of a nice creampie when you were between her legs, licking her pussy, weren't you? 

Like I said, great to see you and Judy exploring those cuck fantasies. When is it going to become reality, olcrab?

Did I mention how desirable your wife's creamy smooth thighs look in these pics? Those legs and thighs would feel amazing wrapped around me as she took my cock DEEP inside her pussy.

Thanks for checking in.

DomBull4U

• Like 1

Cuckold Tests

littledickcuck....your wife certainly looks hot and ready for a big one as you say...and I'm sure she NEEDS one. All the slut would have to do was gets her tits out and I'd be happy to start by feeding her mine. She does like to suck cock, doesn't she?

Thanks for sharing your slut!

DomBull4U

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

littledickcuck....your wife certainly looks hot and ready for a big one as you say...and I'm sure she NEEDS one. All the slut would have to do was gets her tits out and I'd be happy to start by feeding her mine. She does like to suck cock, doesn't she?

Thanks for sharing your slut!

DomBull4U

She only like serving big cocks with her mouth 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...