Guest MarioFilippo
54 minutes ago, leone55 said:

From what I see I suppose you're caged 🦌

Add me filippo bull -skype nike guttacavem

54 minutes ago, leone55 said:

From what I see I suppose you're caged 🦌

• 4 months later...
On 1/31/2016 at 7:03 AM, DomBull4U said:

my cuck friends...the chat room being closed right now totally sucks. I was looking forward to chatting with my good cuck friends and definitely wanted to have some fun with your wives. My cuck friends, you know who you are...and what is expected of you.

So...I want you to check in...and I want you to post your wife on this thread. Show what a good, well-trained cuck hubby you are....and proudly show off your wife/ MY slut.

newbies and wannabes...always looking for new friends and playmates. If you'd like to offer your wife to me...please feel free to do so.

Make me proud of you hubby!

Regards

DomBull4U 

Started this forum back in the days when there was all kinds of problems accessing the chat room. Chat room access hasn't been a problem.....

But, it is a new year....I'd like to hear from some of my old cuck friends. Some of us have lost touch, this will be a good chance to re-establish communications. So cucks, hubs...check in please. And as mentioned above...always looking to make new cuck friends with hotwives. Or should I say....hot...slut...wives.

Happy New Year!

DomBull4U

• Like 1

robert smith...I'm glad you pointed that out. I'm very well aware that those beautiful tits and delicious nipples are those of your incredibly sexy wife, Elaine!

I am glad that you pointed it out in case anyone else...a newbie maybe...isn't familiar with your wife's incredible sexiness and beauty. 

Elaine's pretty tits and nipples never fail to make my tongue hard...not to mention my cock.

Thanks again robert!

Dombull4U

19 hours ago, robert smith said:

My wife's nipples for Dom

Image33a.jpg

robert smith...mmmmm,mmmmm...let me say thank you twice...one for each of your wife's perfectly suckable nipples that you have offered me. What a treat it would be to have those sweet tits to enjoy!

Of course that rock hard...stiff...cock she's given me will have to be taken care of...but she'll be able to do that.

Thanks for offering super-sexy Elaine to me, robert.

DomBull4U

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, keithxxx said:

cuck keith checking in with your slut my wife

7.jpg

cuck keith...thanks for checking in!

Your wife/MY slut looks sensational in that short blue dress! Would love to feel those long legs of hers wrapped around me, your slut wife pulling my cock as deep into her pussy as she could get it!

leone55 makes an excellent suggestion...would love to see her undressed.

DomBull4U

• Like 2