CuckoldFart.com

Cucks...check In

DomBull4U

9 minutes ago, robert smith said:

I know this is what you really want

n17i.jpg

n17k.jpg

robert smith....you are 1000% right, my friend. Elaine's hot pussy is EXACTLY what I want. 

The wonderful thing is...what I want just so happens to be what we all want. My cock...burried to the hilt...DEEP...inside her pussy is what slutwife Elaine wants. My cock...pounding her married pussy until she has a toe-curling orgasm and juices all over my cock...yep, that's what she wants. Me...hell yes I want to feel her hot pussy wrapped around my cock...as I pound her until I unload in her...leaving her pussy filled...and dripping...with my cum. And robert...it's what you want too! You know you'd love to watch Elaine pleasing me....and feel that cuck-pride a cuck hubby feels when his wife pleases her bull!

You are 1000% correct robert. Elaine's pretty tits and delicious nipples would just be the appetizer...that pussy IS what I really want.

Thanks again

DomBull4U

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

CUCKOLD TEST

19 hours ago, olcrab said:

I'm not Dom but sure would love to be sucking on those good looking nipples!

olcrab...lol. That's nice to know. Glad to know you would enjoy sucking on Elaine's good looking nipples.

Lol...nice to know, but I think Elaine's tits are reserved for bulls...not for lock-cocked cuckys, like you. Sorry, my friend.

DomBull4U

• Like 2

6 hours ago, jeffy said:

checking in with your slut my wife

DS-5DqgXkAA6du1.jpg-large.jpeg

jeffy...awesome shot! It's hard to beat a good ol' cleavage shot...especially when the tits are as tempting as your wife's are! They are yummy looking!

She looks like she's in a good position to get her mouth fucked. I'd love to have her suck me...and coax a nice big load from me...which I would have her hold in her mouth...so she could open wide and show me/ us my cum filling her mouth...and then I might have her let some cum run from her mouth, dripping down her chin and onto those incredible tits!

With sexy wives like yours being offered to me...2018 is looking like a fun-filled year. Thanks jeffy!

DomBull4U

• Like 2

9 hours ago, jeffy said:

checking in with your slut my wife

DS-5DqgXkAA6du1.jpg-large.jpeg

awesome view, should have followed up with another photo with the straps down and and tits out. That would be real awesome!

Would fuck that face first like dombull but i would ensure that cock meat goes between those tit valleys to form a cock meat sandwich and slide up and down til i explode all over her face and tits!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2018 at 5:27 AM, pearls said:

DomBull4U, my slut wife sucking her lovers cock.. 

now looking to be owned by dom bull...

20131221_003010.jpeg

pearls...if she's looking to be owned by THIS dombull...she seems to know just what to do to get my attention. What I see here is a hot-n-sexy, cock-loving, cumslut! What she wants is obvious...she wants her lovers cock to explode and send a nice, thick cum load all over her tongue and in her mouth. You can tell she's the kind of slut that gets every drop too. Any cum that misses her mouth...she's gonna use his cock to push it in her mouth...and you can bet she's gonna lick and suck that cock clean. Wait...wait a minute...that's not what she's doing to him...I was describing what she's going to do as MY naughty cum-slut. Those pretty pink nails are going to look good wrapped around my cock as she jerks my cock to drain every last bit of cum I can feed her. And those soft, pink lips are going to feel incredible as she sucks me clean!

If she really wants to be owned by THIS dom bull...let's see her submissive side.

Nice! Thanks....

DomBull4U

• Like 1

On 2/1/2016 at 7:00 AM, DomBull4U said:

Joys...hello my friend. My NEW friend I should say. Joys and his wife are somewhat new to this. I read their profile and Joys is looking for his wife to be a hotwife...more than entering a cuck type relationship (careful Joys...I've heard more than one husband say the same thing). But his wife being a hotwife...fine by me...because like I told him...I'm only in it for the pussy. And his hottie wife has one that I want!  

Slow and easy Joys...that's how we'll do it. I swear, I promise I'll try and go slow and easy.

thanks Joys!

Joys...hello my friend. My NEW friend I should say. Joys and his wife are somewhat new to this. I read their profile and Joys is looking for his wife to be a hotwife...more than entering a cuck type relationship (careful Joys...I've heard more than one husband say the same thing). But his wife being a hotwife...fine by me...because like I told him...I'm only in it for the pussy. And his hottie wife has one that I want!  

Slow and easy Joys...that's how we'll do it. I swear, I promise I'll try and go slow and easy.

thanks Joys!

thanks Joys!

What the hell is going on? 

I just tried to book passage on a cruise with mrsshycplnfl. I would definitely enjoy a nice vacation with sexy...and slutty...mrsshycplnfl. A cruise with her would definitely be remembered as the cock-sucking cougar cruise. We wouldn't want those big titties getting sunburned, so we'll have to bring plenty of lotion to protect those pretty tits!

I wrote all about that dream cruise but somehow it didn't post. Instead that message to joys got posted.

Not sure how that happened...

DomBull4U

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

pearls...if she's looking to be owned by THIS dombull...she seems to know just what to do to get my attention. What I see here is a hot-n-sexy, cock-loving, cumslut! What she wants is obvious...she wants her lovers cock to explode and send a nice, thick cum load all over her tongue and in her mouth. You can tell she's the kind of slut that gets every drop too. Any cum that misses her mouth...she's gonna use his cock to push it in her mouth...and you can bet she's gonna lick and suck that cock clean. Wait...wait a minute...that's not what she's doing to him...I was describing what she's going to do as MY naughty cum-slut. Those pretty pink nails are going to look good wrapped around my cock as she jerks my cock to drain every last bit of cum I can feed her. And those soft, pink lips are going to feel incredible as she sucks me clean!

If she really wants to be owned by THIS dom bull...let's see her submissive side.

Nice! Thanks....

DomBull4U

Oh yes, you are so right !.. my slut wife just loves sucking a nice thick cock.. and yes, i do love seeing another mans cum, spilling out her mouth, all over the sluts lipstick,,

to hear her gagging, gurgle, practically choking,,  moaning as he unloads his cum in her slut mouth ! 

Resized_20170704_112459.jpeg

• Like 3

Sir,

My wife is 30yrs old and I am 56, a real age gap relationship and it has come to our knowledge that I can not give her what she needs.. A good hard cock, a steady lover. I have resolved that I will never fuck her again and am happy to wear panties and clean her when she gets home from a date or just a fuck.

Over the past several yrs she has had a couple full-time steady lovers, a few short term and several one time fucks. Know we are moving to Tennessee and will be in both Florida & Tennessee thru the years now. Need to find her a real man in both places.

100_3017.jpg

100_3083.jpg

100_3088.jpg

• Like 9

6 hours ago, pearls said:

Oh yes, you are so right !.. my slut wife just loves sucking a nice thick cock.. and yes, i do love seeing another mans cum, spilling out her mouth, all over the sluts lipstick,,

to hear her gagging, gurgle, practically choking,,  moaning as he unloads his cum in her slut mouth ! 

Resized_20170704_112459.jpeg

pearls...what an amazing pic of your cum-loving wife. That's quite a load she's drained from her bull's cock...and to see her "pose" for a pic with that load all over her lips, mouth and running down her cheek tells me she's a true cumslut!  It's fucking hot to see a true cumslut displaying a load she's worked hard get...and show her reward so proudly.

Hot pics from a sexy wife that loves being a talented cumslut! Feel free to show off more of your hottie cum-loving wife.

When can she pay me a visit?

DomBull4U

• Like 5

1 hour ago, flasubhubby said:

Sir,

My wife is 30yrs old and I am 56, a real age gap relationship and it has come to our knowledge that I can not give her what she needs.. A good hard cock, a steady lover. I have resolved that I will never fuck her again and am happy to wear panties and clean her when she gets home from a date or just a fuck.

Over the past several yrs she has had a couple full-time steady lovers, a few short term and several one time fucks. Know we are moving to Tennessee and will be in both Florida & Tennessee thru the years now. Need to find her a real man in both places.

100_3017.jpg

100_3083.jpg

100_3088.jpg

flasubhubby...love these hot pics of your very sexy, beautiful young wife. I also appreciate the info you shared about your relationship. Not everyone can be so open and candid...and I think it's a good thing that you seem to be adjusting well to this change in your relationship. Stories like yours can serve as inspiration to other newly cucked husbands...or even to cuckwannabes...that life...and your sex life...can still be good...even though the wife is taking other lovers. 

Your young hotwife looks incredible in these pics. The first pic shows how completely she gives herself to her lovers. Clearly he can have anything he wants from her...and clearly she will do anything he asks. Sexually, she is HIS...completely.

Pic #2 is fucking hot also. Love the way she is taking his cock reverse cowgirl...riding his cock and giving him an incredible "from behind" view of her ass and pussy. Love how she's looking between her legs...looking to see his cock filling her wanton, slut-wife pussy! Personally, I love when slutwives do this...and I like to "make" a slutwife tell me what she is looking at as she rides my cock.

Pic #3 tells it all doesn't it flasubhubby? HIS cock is in your wife...filling her nicely...she's loving it...and her pussy belongs to HIM, doesn't it. At least for that night he owns her!

Hot pics...and thanks again for telling me a bit about your situation. It seems like you have accepted...and even embraced your new life as a cuckhubby. Good for you! Welcome to the lifestyle. I wish you the best and hope you'll stay in touch.

DomBull4U

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, chopper75 said:

Any bulls out there ?

March 2012 019 (600x800).jpg

chopper75....wait a minute...wait a minute...did I skip over this incredibly sexy slutwife. No excuse for that chopper75...especially since your wife has been a naughty slutwife for me before...and has given me much, much nasty pleasure. My apologies to you chopper75 for not taking advantage of your wife before this.

Maybe I can make it up to you...to both of you...by using Clair in a way that will make her feel like the total slut you both want her to be. 

Just by looking at this picture of her, I can get a good idea of what she wants and needs. Just so everyone knows, chopper75 wants his wife to do whatever I want her to...and being a good slut that loves to be properly used...she DOES. 

Look at how chopper's wife has pushed her fishnets down to ex-pose her full ass. Now why would she do that? Those fishnets are crotchless...so it would have been very easy to fuck her married pussy and pump her full of my cum. But chopper's wife knows me...and knows that she's in for more than JUST a good fucking. She knows that I enjoy giving that ass of hers a good spanking, so pushing her fishnets down like she's done...let's me know she's more than happy to have me turn her butt cheeks a nice rosey red. And look how she's reached back to pull her ass open. What she's saying by doing that is quite obvious...naughty Clair is saying ...."DomBull, if you wish to take me in the ass...I'm ready to feel your hard cock in my tight hole. Fuck me however...where ever you wish, Sir. All of my holes are yours to use as you wish. I'm happy to be one of your sluts, DomBull."

chopper75...it's almost been a full year since you first offered me your wife. It's been way too long since I made use of your sexy...and oh-so-hot-n-nasty slutwife. Thanks for offering her again as we start off this new year. 

What a wonderful slut this woman is!

DomBull4U

• Like 4

On 1/28/2018 at 11:45 AM, Kevjs35 said:

Hi there, would love to offer my wife to you , to do what you please to her and leave a mess for me yo clean. 

B4EE3971-FF06-4177-B9B0-197AF40753F1.jpeg

E9797D9E-8803-4FFE-ACBB-11D5571A6AE9.jpeg

F87ECD9F-561B-4A46-84DD-7E76D3C33852.jpeg

kevjs35...thanks for your generous offer...your wife! She looks hot...horny...and very fuckable!

One thing I'd like to comment on...and compliment kevjs on...is his approach here. Simple...and straight forward. Kevjs35's offer was short and to the point. He really only said three things. One...he offered his wife to me. Two...he let me know that she was mine to with as I please. Nice! And the third thing kevjs35 said...leave a mess for him to clean up. A perfectly reasonable request. And I def appreciate his direct approach.

Kevjs...looks like your wife likes fucking herself with a nice fat dong. That fuck toy must stretch her and fill her just right. I do like horny slutwives that like to fuck themselves. Just something horny and depraved about it that makes me want to fuck them that much harder once I take over and start pounding their cunts with some real cock.  And we can all see just WHY she is a horny dildo slut. You really didn't have to post that pic of yourself kev...but it does let everyone know WHY your relationship with your wife is what it is. Personally, I respect a husband like kev. I don't know all the details about how they got to a point in their marriage where kev was offering his wife to other men to use for their pleasure...and hers...but I have to say I understand...and am very grateful. kevjs is a caring hubby...he wants his wife to be happy...and he's willing to step aside to let that happen.

kev, it would be my great pleasure to fuck your wife for you. Of course I'd want to get at least a little kinky. After all, you did tell me to use her as I wanted to, right. She looks so hot with that dong in her cunt, I think I'd have her put on a little show for us. Once she'd gotten herself worked up pretty good...I'd take over plunging that dong deep inside her pussy...and let her show you what a good cock sucker she is. I'd feed her my cock and let her give my balls a good tongue bath. She like to be cock slapped? I guess you might not know...so that might be a surprise treat for both of you. For her to experience...and you to witness. Now I'm assuming that you are going to want to jack off seeing your wife become one of my sluts....and that's ok. I don't have a problem with that, but I'm going to insist on one thing...you do it outside of her line of vision. I don't want anything to break her mood...or her concentration on pleasuring herself with my cock.

And try not to cum right away ok. Because once I have her worked up and in full DomBull slut mode, I thought I'd have her demonstrate just what a total cock-loving slut she had now become. With you in the corner playing with yourself...I'd suddenly break away from my new cock whore....and quickly move away from the bed...and take a position a few feet away from you...maybe at least 10 feet away. Time for your naughty, wanton, sexed up wifey to make a choice, kev. I'll give her a choice...she can get fucked by one of us. You, her loving husband...or me. All she has to do is get on her hands and knees and crawl to the cock...the man...she wants.....lol.

Want to make a small wager on who is going to have a horny slutwife crawling to them....so she can get the good, HARD fucking that she so desperately needs? I didn't think so.

One last thing kev...as your wife kneels before me...and I have her stick her tongue out...and have her lightly lick the underside of my cockhead...I want to hear you ask me to please fuck your wife. I know you offered her to me...but I want to hear you say that...and I want HER to hear you say that. Just ask me that kev...and your wife gets what you want her to have....and what she NEEDS!

Say that kevjs35...and that mess you want to clean up...done deal. I'd really like to blast all over her face and down her throat...but you made a reasonable request...so your slut wife is going to have her married pussy pumped full of DomBull cum. Enjoy kevjs...and thanks again for the use of your wife.

DomBull4U

• Like 2