CuckoldFart.com

Cucks...check In

DomBull4U

CUCKOLD TEST

nailu75? Nice of you to check in cuck john...but...I have to admit I was a bit disappointed about one thing. Your wife? Where are the pics of your lovely wife? I mean it was nice of you to check in and offer your wife...and you know how much I want to fuck her. You should have posted a pic or two to show everyone your beautiful wife that you want to see get fucked. YES...you should have.

I couldn't figure out why you didn't post a pic or two for me to enjoy. Then it dawned on me. You are a hubby that enjoys being a cuck...and at times you enjoy that helpless feeling that some cucks enjoy. You sometimes enjoy not having control of who your wife fucks.

So, with that in mind...I decided to take control of her pics and post her myself. So here she is cuck john...shown for you...and my other friends here at cuckfart to enjoy.

Here she is cuck john....your wife/ MY slut...showing off those pretty tits of hers. I'm going to enjoy having them to play with...having them to manhandle...and having them to nibble and suck. Such a pretty slut!

Thank you for checking in cuck john...and THANKS for sharing your sexy wife with me.

DomBull4U

ddddg.webp

• Like 1

nailu75...here's another look at your pretty and sexy wife!

A nice look at her hotwife pussy. I'm going to love eating her...licking and sucking her hot pussy...getting her nice-n-wet...before driving my cock deep, deep....DEEP...into her...and making her one of my sluts. Again!

Now it's your turn cuck john. I've posted two pics of your wife...your wife/MY slut..now it's your turn to be a good cuck and post some more of her for me to enjoy.

Thanks cuck john!

DomBull4U

sv1.thumb.JPG.a380b6c0ea91360b6f1a4a6efa0a0de2.JPG

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 5/23/2018 at 5:44 PM, ns9999 said:

Dom Bull

Here is your Indian slut...her fertile pussy is waiting for your virile seed.....supertight indian pussy .

She is your indian bitch 

121AB_1.jpg

118AB.jpg

113AB.jpg

ns9999...what an incredibly beautiful woman your wife is.

And I have to say I like the way you offered her to me. Simple and straightforward. You came right to the point..."here is your Indian slut. She is your Indian bitch." That's perfect! Obviously you have accepted that you are a cuck....and hopefully you enjoy being one. I think you must...just based on the way you offered her. It would be an absolute pleasure using your wife...making her one of my sluts!

She's breathtaking! Her body is just incredible...and that beautiful brown skin of hers....I would love to lick every inch of her! She looks very comfortable being naked...and she should be. She's stunning! She has some wonderful womanly curves...she has a body I just want to grab a hold of and FUCK! Beautiful legs...and her tits and nipples are mouthwatering.

And she's MY Indian bitch...MY Indian slut! MY Indian SLUT! Fuck yes I like the way that sounds!

Thanks for being such a good cuck and offering me your wife. She's going to be a pleasure to own and use. Thank you!

DomBull4U

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Cucks, wannabes....I'm thinking that some of you may respond better to a personal "invitation" to share more of your wife with me.

ns9999...where is my "Indian bitch"? Long overdue for a few followup shots of this exotic beauty.

Time for you to fix that!

DomBull4U

121AB_1.jpg.9f482fa5211cae5931e5f8e93fca1e11.jpg

118AB.jpg.584781d7d966234cdaaaaa0c4c8c9af9.jpg

sissycd_cuck? When you offered you beautiful wife to me you said "all yours, sir."

Your wife is another exotic beauty. Sweet body...nice ass, great tits...and some lips that were meant for sucking cock.

All mine? Then it's time for more.

DomBull4U

On 5/29/2018 at 2:50 PM, flasubhubby said:

Here you are sir!

[email protected] if needed

I'm ready.jpg

Saturday 156.jpg

Saturday 169.jpg

Saturday 178.jpg

flasubhubby...your wife is on my "guest" list also. And this is your "invitation" to be a good cuck.

Her ass is exceptional...and her pretty pussy looks tight...and inviting.

Is it wrong of me to want more? Call me greedy...I do.

DomBull4U

• Like 1

1 hour ago, marcelles69 said:

C0A71E3C-B7D9-4A4F-84DA-265B498BD34E.jpeg

marcelles69...so you're a cuck wannabe just beginning your journey. I think it is great that you and gf/wife are exploring the lifestyle and trying different things as you move to a point of actually sharing her!

Here you are showing your willingness to put her sexual needs and desires ahead of your own. This picture says a lot.  She is in control, isn't she? You can only tease her pussy...it's going to be a bull that will fill her and feel the pleasure she has to offer.

Interesting pic...and thank you for offering her here!

Good luck on your journey!

DomBull4U

• Like 2

marcelles69...I wanted to help you along on your journey. I've posted your sexy wife/gf here to maybe help you experience some of the cuckold feelings you crave.

Here, I'm showing off her beautiful body...she's my plaything...to use and enjoy how I wish. You offered her to me...and I am going to enjoy everything she has to offer. Everything marcelles!

Thank you for her!

DomBull4U

0AEB74EC-EF7A-43F1-B738-F5D513416980.webp

4BF06795-8EC8-48CE-A71F-67B931F9953F.webp