CuckoldFart.com

Cucks...check In

DomBull4U

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

12 hours ago, OCcuckcouple said:

Here's my slut for you

received_10156069317139293.jpeg

Yes! Now THIS is how this is supposed to work. 

A bit of background info...OCcuckcouple are relative newcomers to these forums. They are still getting used to things around here...getting a feel for things. Based on what I have seen from OCcuckcouple, I think they are going to fit right in here!

Beautiful MrsOCcuckcouple has been posted by her cuck hubby on a few different forums. He also posted a pic of her in a Cuckold Gallery he started. It started out as a one pic gallery. The pic was of her incredible, big tits. I sort of scolded him for creating a gallery with just one pic in it. I told him...a woman with tits like hers deserved better exposure. He responded in a good fashion...he posted several more pics of her in the gallery. Well done cuck hubby!

All of which brings us up to this point. Today, OCcuckcouple hubby surprised me by posting this awesome pic. MrOCcuckcouple found his way to the Cucks...check in thread and posted this pic of his delicious wife. Not only did he post her pic...he presented her with a simple...but powerful...statement.

"Here's my slut for you"

Fuck yeeeesss! Is that perfect or what? "Here's my slut for you." 

And what a hot slut she is! The beautiful face and sexy gorgeous eyes! Her amazing skin...so creamy soft and smooth looking. Her lips...so soft and sweet and tender looking...inviting! And of course her incredible tits. Big, round, full tits...just begging to be handled...man handled! And what a perfect way to offer her! What a pleasant surprise. Very nice job mrOCcuckcouple...very nice! Thank you!

DomBull4U

received_10156069317139293.thumb.jpeg.4b187d8bb7c3916f6a4a99763bc48228.jpeg

• Like 3

On 1/8/2018 at 8:14 AM, robert smith said:

I know this is what you really want

n17i.jpg

n17k.jpg

Way back in January of this year. robert smith posted his incredibly sexy hotwife, Elaine, and offered her to me...generously offered her to me. I don't really know why she popped up again...don't know why, don't really care...anytime Elaine pops up anywhere it's a treat. A treat that I like to enjoy...over.. and over... and over...again!

These two pics of her are stunning! In pic one we see Elaine a simple and sexy...and slutty pose. Look at her pretty face...her expression shows her in eager hotwife mode. Eager with sexual anticipation. Probably showing her stud lover what she is about to give him...and her happily cucked hubby that his shared hotwife is about to be taken...and used...again. Which of them is more excited?...the bull or hubby robert?...probably hard to say. I'm sure both were plenty damned excited.

And that body of Elaine's. What else can you say but incredible! Her tits...incredible! Her legs...the suggestive way she has spread them...wide open...incredible!  And speaking of suggestive...how about the way she's spreading her married pussy open. Lewd and wanton...the way an openly shared hotwife SHOULD show her cunt! Incredible! 

And as if pic #1 doesn't make her look hot, sexy, and slutty enough...pic 2 takes it up a notch or two. Pic 1 showed her wanting a good, hard fucking...pic 2 shows her ready for it. What an amazing ass-pussy view! Hotwife Elaine, on all 4's! Her ass looking sooo smooth and round...begging to be touched, stroked and fondled...and maybe slapped a time or two...as that sweet, hot pussy she's presenting was put to use...fingered and toyed with...teased...until a nice, hard cock found it's way deep inside. This amazing pic even shows her beautiful tits again...tits that would soon be bouncing and flopping around as her sweet pussy was pounded! We even see her mouth...which would no doubt be urging her bull to fuck her even harder...to show her hubby what an amazing hotwife and slut his wife was.

Fucking hot stuff!

Thanks again to robert smith for sharing his incredible hotwife Elaine! And what did he say back in January when he first offered her in this forum....

"I know this is what you really want"

You're damn right, robert...your beautiful wife spreading her legs...and her pussy...for me. And then her getting on all 4's to take care of the fucking hard cock she always gives me! Yep...that's what I want!

DomBull4U

• Like 4

Even if? Love her body...and the salt and pepper hair just makes Elaine even sexier to me. Most women would probably be off to the salon for a touch up. Not so for Elaine. Her "letting her age show" just shows me how confident she is in her sexuality. 

This "old gal" has a body that most women half her age would love to have...and her experiences only add to her sexiness...her sexual appeal!

In a word...desirable. Totally desirable. Ok, so that's two words...

DomBull4U

• Like 1

3 hours ago, robert smith said:

We were going out to meet a man 15 years younger the her.  This is the top she wore to the bar.  She had loose fitting jacket on but could let it open when she want to get attention

elainea.jpg

Very sexy top on a very sexy woman!

I'm assuming that Elaine let that loose fitting jacket fall open...and I'm assuming that the lucky younger man she was meeting experienced a night he'll never forget!

As always, thanks for sharing Elaine, robert!

DomBull4U

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, marcelles69 said:

Here is another pic of my beautiful wife 😊

C5792521-212C-4F45-8C37-6A4D7CC3D24D.jpeg

Fantastic marcelles69....ty!

You said you are a wannabe...how would you like to be watching as I sat down beside your beautiful wife as she laid there stretched out...

watching as I leaned over to gently kiss and stroke her beautiful ass...

watching as my fingers found their way to her sweet pussy...lightly stroking and teasing her...

watching as my fingers started working my way inside her wet pussy...and hearing her moan as I started fingering her....

watching as I got a bit more forceful...giving her beautiful ass a slap or two...and telling her..."get it up...get that ass up, slut...your husband is about to see his wife get fucked!"

You ready for that cuck wannabe, marcelles69?

DomBull4U

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, DomBull4U said:

You said you are a wannabe...how would you like to be watching as I sat down beside your beautiful wife as she laid there stretched out...

watching as my fingers found their way to her sweet pussy...lightly stroking and teasing her...

watching as my fingers started working my way inside her wet pussy...and hearing her moan as I started fingering her....

watching as I got a bit more forceful...giving her beautiful ass a slap or two...and telling her..."get it up...get that ass up, slut...your husband is about to see his wife get fucked!"

DomBull4U

To read the lines makes me very horny, to imagine the situation makes very horny, too 😊😉 But i really don’t know how i would react of i saw this im front of me real 🤔🤷‍♂️ We‘re on a beginning of our journey and wanna explore everything together..., but i really don’t know how everything  will go on. But my mind says:“ That’s more than hot! And i think she really could like it a lot!

57 minutes ago, DomBull4U said:

DomBull4U

To read the lines makes me very horny, to imagine the situation makes very horny, too 😊😉 But i really don’t know how i would react of i saw this im front of me real 🤔🤷‍♂️ We‘re on a beginning of our journey and wanna explore everything together..., but i really don’t know how everything  will go on. But my mind says:“ That’s more than hot! And i think she really could like it a lot!

bigdickcuck...love everything I see about her. Thank you!

In the first pic...I like that she is pulling her panties aside to offer me her married pussy...and I especially like seeing her ring...just makes it that much hotter knowing she's a married woman offering her pussy that way.

Pic two...nice tits. I'm not going to lie to you and say that they are fantastic tits...but nice tits...and again I love seeing her ring as she lifts her top to show them off.

Looks like a nice, fuckable, Ohio slutwife!

Thank for checking in, cuck!

DomBull4U 

• Like 1