CuckoldFart.com

Cucks...check In

DomBull4U

cuck_loser...that was a good time...and using your wife was definitely a pleasure. MINE...and HERS!. 

Her pussy was nice-n-tight...and wet and warm. And ended up even wetter.

Hope you enjoyed seeing her become one of my sluts...as much as she did becoming one.

Your wife/MY slut! And my pleasure!

Thanks!

DomBull4U

• Thanks 1

CUCKOLD TEST

2 minutes ago, DomBull4U said:

cuck_loser...that was a good time...and using your wife was definitely a pleasure. MINE...and HERS!. 

Her pussy was nice-n-tight...and wet and warm. And ended up even wetter.

Hope you enjoyed seeing her become one of my sluts...as much as she did becoming one.

Your wife/MY slut! And my pleasure!

Thanks!

DomBull4U

I'm glad to hear it was enjoyable from you.. You didnt talk much to me as you were there.. I understand lol

Would you care to come by this weekend... For another round... Ill cook something up as you fuck in my living room..

Dont worry about making a mess.. Ill clean up after you

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

cuck_loser....thanks for your kind invitation to come back for round 2 next weekend. 

You don't need to worry about cooking anything...I'll be eating your wife! Those big tits of hers will serve as an appetizer...her tight little pussy can be my main course. 

Why don't you go ahead and show me again what's on the menu...your sexy wife! Let's see those big fucking melons...and her yummy pussy. A nice all 4's view would be nice. Does she like her cunt munched from behind?...I guess we'll find out!

Yeeeessss! Eating your wife's pussy from behind....while she's on all 4's...her big "hangers" getting groped and man-handled while she gets tongue-fucked!!!

Is it the weekend yet?

DomBull4U

• Like 1

mike1228....

Sounds like you are eager to show off your wife...and have her become one of my sluts! 

So...YES...go ahead and share her here, mike. I know you like to offer her wearing a pair of her pretty panties. She looks yummy in panties...but be sure and show me some of her pussy too!

DomBull4U

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

cuck_loser....thanks for your kind invitation to come back for round 2 next weekend. 

You don't need to worry about cooking anything...I'll be eating your wife! Those big tits of hers will serve as an appetizer...her tight little pussy can be my main course. 

Why don't you go ahead and show me again what's on the menu...your sexy wife! Let's see those big fucking melons...and her yummy pussy. A nice all 4's view would be nice. Does she like her cunt munched from behind?...I guess we'll find out!

Yeeeessss! Eating your wife's pussy from behind....while she's on all 4's...her big "hangers" getting groped and man-handled while she gets tongue-fucked!!!

Is it the weekend yet?

DomBull4U

My girl asks if she can swing by while I work tuesday if you dont mind.. Sir. And ill come by after and pick her up..

received_1387631567939811.jpeg

received_1717503778282392.jpeg

received_1614325308603768.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

cuck_loser...I'm afraid I have some bad news to share.  Some bad news...and some worse news unfortunately. 

I have been away for the past few days visiting some friends and family and just got back into town last night. (Monday night). It wasn't planned, but some of the friends I visited decided to come back to my house and they will be staying with me for a few days.

You asked if your girl could drop by on Tuesday while you were at work. Sorry, but that's not going to work. I hate to have to turn down the chance to play with your wife's big tits...and spend the day Tuesday fucking her while you were at work. Sounded like a good FUCKING time, but I'll have to take a raincheck.

So that's the bad news.  Now for the worse news. My friends are going to spend the rest of the week here...and then we're hitting the road for a weekend road trip. That kills those weekend plans we made previously. I know, I know...your wife is going to be disappointed. Please tell her that I'm disappointed too...and I promise to make it up to her. Somehow...someway.

That pic of her sticking her tongue out gives me an idea. When I finally get together with her again...I'm going to have her kneel and play with herself...fingering her cunt and tweaking her nipples...and have her stick that tongue out. I'll slap my cock on her tongue...and let her enjoy a few licks. From there she can lick and suck my balls...while I stroke my cock and rub it across her mouth and lips. When I'm ready to spew...she can stick that tongue out again....and the sassy bitch can enjoy the nice big load that I'm going to shoot right onto her tongue.

I know she is probably going to take it out on you. Your horny, cock-loving wife is going to be sexually frustrated...and she's probably going to punish you, cuck_loser. I wish I could say I'm sorry...but I'm not. You are a cuck_loser and this is just the way things go sometimes. Just accept it.

You're a cuck_loser...I'm a DomBull...and your wife is my slut. That's the way it is.

One last thing cuck_loser, you are to remain locked until further notice. At least through the coming weekend. Coming weekend...lol! Guess the coming weekend won't be a cumming weekend for a locked cuck_loser like yourself.

DomBull4U

received_1387631567939811_thumb_jpeg_b133ccca4e9b45c951c18ebaecb62c14.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

cuck_loser...I can't wait to drop my load onto her tongue...and see it dripping onto her huge fucking tits!

Hope thinking about that doesn't make you uncomfortable...locked up like you are. Think about a train wreck or something...I've heard that can help.

:lol:

DomBull4U

received_1717503778282392_thumb_jpeg_bd691a8b48cdd3908c1c354b9669fe16.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 12:19 PM, nailu75 said:

Cuck John checking in.  PM me for more

pa2bf.jpg

nailu75....you started off great.

"Cuck John checking in". Like I said...Good start...

Presented a nice...HOT...pic of your sexy wife. Nice tits...pretty pussy...wifey looking lean and fuckable! That shiney spot on her inner thigh...is that her cunt juice...or did a bull just finish with her and she's showing you her pussy oozing his cum?

But here's the part I don't quite understand. PM you for more? cuck john? Of course I want more pics of your naughty little hotwife. Show me her pussy...let's see her spreading it open...begging for my cock.

There's your PM. 

DomBull4U 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, jwontheriver said:

Checking in...

1019182200.jpg

jwontheriver....

Checking in...in fine fashion! What a hot pic! Thank you!

jw has checked in with a pic of his hotwife...a pic that shows us life from a cuck's perspective...and does so beautifully!

What do we see in this pic that jw has "checked in" with. Well, we see jw's wife showing off her anklet. Her hotwife anklet. Showing it off proudly too, isn't she?  And almost right behind her anklet we see her pussy. The pussy that she shares with other men. And it looks clean shaven...ready to be shared at any time. This pic could be a pic of a naughty hotwife....teasing and tormenting her cuck husband. She has her husband take the pic....KNOWING...that she will soon be sharing her pussy with another man...a man OTHER than her husband.

My guess is that cuck husband, jw,...proud cuck that he is....was excited while taking this pic. 

My thanks to jw for "checking in" with such a great pic of his naughty hotwife. What a beautiful....tempting....offer she is!

DomBull4U

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, flasubhubby said:

My wife his cum. She goes to him everyday and he fucks her, cums in her and sends her home.

07-27-2016 (3).JPG

flasubhubby checks in with another pic that captures life as a cuck husband perfectly. His wife/ her bull's cum.

And it sounds like flasubhubby, his wife, and her bull have a well established routine. She goes to her bull every day...her bull fucks her and cums in her pussy...and then he sends her home.

My only question to flasubhubby is this...who took this pic. Was this pic taken by her bull right after her had fucked your wife? Did he take a pic of the sticky mess he made of your wife's pussy...and then sent it to you to let you know that your wife would be headed home soon? Or is this a pic of what she looked like when she arrived home?

Nice "check in" pic....hot-n-nasty! Another view of life as a cuck presented by flasubhubby! Thanks!

DomBull4U

• Like 2

20 hours ago, chopper75 said:

my wife enjoying something a lot bigger than me

DSC02802 (640x480).jpg

DSC02804.JPG

DSC02815.JPG

DSC02819.JPG

chopper75....these are some hot "check in" pics....thank you!

Looks like your wife is on pretty good terms with that big fuck toy. Looks to me like she uses that dong on a fairly regular basis. And that last pic shows that she loves fucking herself with her toy "friend"....that pussy was creaming!

I love that 2nd pic of her. A naughty wife in perfect position to be a fuck-slut for some dom. Some dom like DomBull4U! On all 4's, head down, ASS UP...she looks like she wants to be pounded...and that's just what I would do....pound her holes until she juiced all over my cock...and squirted...and left a large wet spot under her!

Thanks!

DomBull4U

• Like 6