CuckoldFart.com

Cucks...check In

DomBull4U

robert smith...robert? Is it your intention to tease me, cucky? Is it? Seeing the pics of your incredible slutwife, elaine...fucking other men, definitely has me wanting a piece. Like you, love seeing elaine's ass as she sits atop another man and rides his cock. Her ass looks amazing when her married pussy is full of another man's cock. Loved seeing her with her legs spread wide, getting fucked and having her pussy vibed. There's no doubt in my mind she juiced all over his cock. Fucking HOT!

But the question is...are you teasing me? Increasing my desire for your sexy, mature slutwife? If that's your intention...it's working. I want her, bobby. I want her!

Can't wait until I get the chance...

Until I do, if you are teasing me...keep it up! Keep it up!

DomBull4U 

CUCKOLD TEST

crystalcruiserau...hello. Been a while. This wannabe cuck and I met recently in the chat room. We chatted and he showed me his wife...and told me about his desire to be a cuck husband. I told him what I thought of his wife...told him what I would do to her...and told him that I wanted her to become one of MY sluts. We quickly became friends. The story is short...and oh so sweet when I think of my good cuck hubby friend presenting his wife to me...and her becoming another of my sluts!

Great to see your wife here in this forum! Thanks!

DomBull 

wannabesp...back, and showing all the wannabe cucks the key to success. Just do as you are told. Be the good cuck hubby we ALL want you to be...your wife, me...and you too. Just do as you are told and everything will work out fine. wannabe was told to present his wife's pussy to me. And like the good cuck hubby he is...we can all see the results. His wife's pussy for me, as commanded. Good job cucky!

thank you

DomBull 

• Like 1

I see the chat room is not working...AGAIN.

One thing this provides is a chance for any of you newbies...or wannabe cuck husbands to offer your wife to me. A chance to present her...for my use and pleasure.

I am DomBull4U...at your service. Waiting to hear from you.

First served...first cum!

My cuck friends...feeling frustrated at not being able to chat about your wives?...frustrated not being able to see her posted?

We might as well have some fun with this period where the chat room isn't available as your usual outlet.

Go ahead...vent your frustrations as you show off your wife and offer her to me. Cuss the damn chat room. Do it!

here's how it might work...."The damn chatroom is closed again. I need to share my slutty wife. DomBull, here she is...would you please fuck her for me?".....lol

Something like that. You get the idea. Be creative...have fun!

wannabesp...back, and showing all the wannabe cucks the key to success. Just do as you are told. Be the good cuck hubby we ALL want you to be...your wife, me...and you too. Just do as you are told and everything will work out fine. wannabe was told to present his wife's pussy to me. And like the good cuck hubby he is...we can all see the results. His wife's pussy for me, as commanded. Good job cucky!

thank you

DomBull 

Always is a pleasure serve you Master, thank you for give me the opportunity to offer you my wife and all can see her

Guest StefanH

stefanH...another cuck hubby friend that knows just what to say. Sending his wife Sandra for my pleasure. She belongs to me, so use her as you like. Yeeeessss, stefan...ty, I think I will.

Is that how you are going to have Sandra waiting for me,stefanH...with her legs spread w-I-d-e  o-p-e-n? With her massive tits heaving as she waits anxiously for some big,HARD cock?

Just one thing stephanH...I see Sandra's big fucktoy laying on the bed. Why isn't my slut fucking herself with it? No problem...I'll bury it in her cunt while she's sucking my cock, getting me nice and wet.

Nice job cuck!

You're right Sir. Sandra is using her fucktoy at your advice and for your pleasure ...

post-15567-0-54542700-1454944663_thumb.jpg

zen83...thanks hubby for your generous offer. Your wife is obviously sexy and beautiful...and it would be pure pleasure having her be a slut for me. The pics you present to me are excellent!

You started with your wife, down on all fours...taken from behind....always a good place to start if you're trying to get my attention. Your wife has mine. Beautiful ASS...full and round...her sexy stayup stockings and her thong running down the crack of her ass add to the overall sexy slut appeal of your wife. Pic 2 we see your wife spread out on the blanket...looking sexy and ready.

And then in pic 3....we see your wife's hot pussy. Fantastic pics of a very sexy wife that I would love to be with! Thanks zen83

• Like 1

stefanH...nice pic of sandra getting started with her toy cock. Great to see her teasing herself (and us)....getting all nice and juicy for us. Now how about one of your horny slutwife....excited and NEEDING to get herself off? Show us all how sandra fucks herself silly...driving her fuck toy to the depths of her cunt. "Take it whore, take that cock deep...stretch your hole for us slut! 

Guest StefanH
On 8.2.2016 at 8:00 PM, DomBull4U said:

stefanH...nice pic of sandra getting started with her toy cock. Great to see her teasing herself (and us)....getting all nice and juicy for us. Now how about one of your horny slutwife....excited and NEEDING to get herself off? Show us all how sandra fucks herself silly...driving her fuck toy to the depths of her cunt. "Take it whore, take that cock deep...stretch your hole for us slut! 

Here she is ...

post-15567-0-78169100-1454963852_thumb.jpg

zen83...thanks hubby for your generous offer. Your wife is obviously sexy and beautiful...and it would be pure pleasure having her be a slut for me. The pics you present to me are excellent!

You started with your wife, down on all fours...taken from behind....always a good place to start if you're trying to get my attention. Your wife has mine. Beautiful ASS...full and round...her sexy stayup stockings and her thong running down the crack of her ass add to the overall sexy slut appeal of your wife. Pic 2 we see your wife spread out on the blanket...looking sexy and ready.

And then in pic 3....we see your wife's hot pussy. Fantastic pics of a very sexy wife that I would love to be with! Thanks zen83

Thank you for your attention and appreciations.

robert smith...sorry to keep you waiting...I'm looking forward to giving you plenty of details about HOW I would fuck your wife, elaine. I promise you I intend to use her fully! The pics you presented are definitely hot and fantasy inspiring. Let me just tell you this...the things I want to do WITH ...and TO...your wife are many. Her body is one that makes my cock throb. It's almost a difficult decision on where to start with elaine. With some women it's their tits that become your focus. Other's it's their ass, or their legs. Some their pretty face or maybe their mouth. With elaine, I find that I'm almost like a kid in the candy store...not sure where to start. Your mature wife is beautiful and incredibly sexy. The fantasies she inspires in me are many...and varied. Damn, I'm going on here like some teenage boy in love. Don't get the wrong idea robert...I still intend to "use and abuse" your naughty wife...and make her one of my sluts.

I'll be back in touch with some details for you soon, bobby.

DomBull4U    

This is your view when you are fingeringpost-5233-0-00558400-1455198607_thumb.jpg her pussy  This is what you see when licking her pussypost-5233-0-16593100-1455198669_thumb.jpg  View of my wife sucking your cockpost-5233-0-09898300-1455198760_thumb.jpg  On her knees waiting for you to fuck herpost-5233-0-33983000-1455198844_thumb.jpg  Your cock going inpost-5233-0-85460000-1455198896_thumb.jpg  Elaine backing up to take all of your cockpost-5233-0-57960700-1455198952_thumb.jpg   Play with her boobs while she rides your cockpost-5233-0-59588500-1455199140_thumb.jpg  Looking into your eyes as you fill her pussy with your cum giving me a chance to lick her clean after your firstround of fucking my lovely wifepost-5233-0-93133100-1455199313_thumb.jpg  Hope all the cucks and bulls enjoy this 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

This is your view when you are fingeringattachicon.gifImage73.jpg her pussy  This is what you see when licking her pussyattachicon.gifImage69.jpg  View of my wife sucking your cockattachicon.gifImage68.jpg  On her knees waiting for you to fuck herattachicon.gifImage67.jpg  Your cock going inattachicon.gifImage75.jpg  Elaine backing up to take all of your cockattachicon.gifImage76.jpg   Play with her boobs while she rides your cockattachicon.gifImage64.jpg  Looking into your eyes as you fill her pussy with your cum giving me a chance to lick her clean after your firstround of fucking my lovely wifeattachicon.gifImage65.jpg  Hope all the cucks and bulls enjoy this

Fantastic Robert

• Like 1

Well now...this thread has been a bit active. Awesome! And we've had some interesting contributions. Starting with wannabesp...

On one hand I am very proud of cuck hubby wannabesp. When robert smith asked wannabesp if he was a cuck or a dom...wannabesp gave an excellent answer. One thing I must say about wannabesp...he is a very proud cuckhusband. Very proud of his slutwife...and he's a very willing, very obedient cuck. He is a cuck hubby that knows his place is to provide his wife to me for my pleasue. He does what ever is necessary to make that happen. He's a good cuck hubby!

when robert smith posted his incredible wife...on her knees...taking a hot anal pounding...wannabesp got excited, I think. Maybe TOO excited. Next thing you know he's making comments about the pics robert smith posted. "Amazing ass fucking". "Great big tits."  I understand wannabesp's excitement. His wife is a three hole whore, and wannabesp especially likes watching when his wife takes it up the ass. (I'll show you why in a minute). The point is...I understand his excitement at seeing robert's wife Elaine taking it in her beautiful ass.  And he got a bit carried away. 

I don't want to make too big of a deal about this, I hope everyone enjoys this forum...bulls, cucks, wannabes, slutwives....everyone! Let's all share and enjoy the fun.

wannabesp...in the future, let's try this....when you comment...start by saying...This good cuck husband would like to say......(and then add your comment). That way there will be no confusion.  Enough about that...moving on....

• Like 1