CuckoldFart.com

Cucks...check In

DomBull4U

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2019 at 8:50 AM, jeffy said:

170_1000.jpg.e40d67b4a15aa17f2c087113aace7bee.jpgfor you sir

There have been a few wives presented to me that I haven't had a chance to fully enjoy yet.

Sorry for the delay...it's time to catch up and enjoy some of these incredible wives being offered!

jeffy...what a hot pic of your incredibly hot-n-sexy wife. Seeing her in action and thinking of how hot it would be to enjoy a good blow job from her makes my cock throb. Look at her...what a stunning site she is.....naked, on all 4s, and her mouth busy on that cock. I can almost feel her...those beautiful tits of hers...dangling down and brushing against my leg as she bobs up and down on my cock. No doubt in my mind she'd be a good little cockwhore too...taking my dick deep in her mouth and throat...slobbering all over my cock, spitting all over it...being a good slut giving me a wet and sloppy blowjob! I'm sure she take my load all over her tongue and in her mouth...then sit there smiling like a dirty whore...opening her mouth to show me she had a mouth FULL of my cum...before leaning her head back to swallow every bit of it!

Fucking hot is all I can say.

Thanks jeffy!

DomBull4U

• Like 1

On 5/4/2019 at 9:53 AM, chopper75 said:

043.jpg

DSC03791 (600x800).jpg

chopper75...it's been a while my friend, but what a nice surprise it was to have you present your naughty wife to me again.

And presented her in such a hot, slutty fashion! On her knees at the edge of the bed...looking sexy as hell in her stayups and heels...all ass-n-pussy....her ass hiked up perfectly...her hot pussy no doubt wet and ready...ready for some cock! She'd get it too....just the way she likes it...hot, hard, and nasty. That beautiful, big ass of hers getting slapped a little while her cunt got a good hard slut fucking. That's it...push back on my cock...take it like a dirty whore that NEEDS cock!

chopper75....thanks for the hot pic of your wife. The sight of her on all 4's never fails to make my cock throb for some of her hot pussy!

About that second pic...do you like seeing another man's cum splattered on your slutty wife? I'll bet you do...and I'll bet she loves showing you the evidence of her sluttiness!

Thanks for coming back to present your wife to me again. Always hot to see her.

DomBull4U

On 5/5/2019 at 12:30 AM, chopper75 said:

DSC03772 (781x800).jpg

DSC03779 (800x598).jpg

DSC03781 (800x600).jpg

DSC03790 (800x600).jpg

DSC03789 (586x800) (2).jpg

chopper75....wow! More hot looks of your sexy, sexed-up, naughty slut wife doing what she loves...fucking and sucking cock. 

What an incredible view of her in that hot sixty-nine! She climbing all over that lucky fucker to get at...and suck...his cock. And she's also feeding him her pussy...no doubt smothering him...riding his face...grinding her hot cunt on his face..as he licks and sucks her juicy cunt. Lucky fucker!

And then we get some nice views of her taking dick...every which way! On top riding it...on her knees, taking it doggy...spread out wide, just getting pounded.

She does love to get fucked! One hot, sexy...and not ashamed or afraid to be slutty woman. Love her!

Thanks for sharing her with me!

DomBull4U

• Like 2

On 4/21/2019 at 9:24 AM, DomBull4U said:

Ok...time to get "back to business". The business of having cucks...and cuck wannabes...presenting their wives to me. I haven't been around as much as I usually am...but it's time to get back to "work". There are sexy, horny, slutty wives out there that need "tending to". That need "attention". And it's my job to give it to them. It's a dirty job...the way I do it...but somebody's gotta do it!

So here we go....

MrDom you know that I love it that my wife is one of your sluts. May I present her to you here enjoying adultery

P1000713.JPG

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Sir,

My wife's Bull takes the picture after he cums in her and send it to me so I know to get ready. He only lives about 5 minutes from us and as soon as she gets home, I am on the bed laying on my back in my panties and lingerie. She will immediately sit on my face and as I lick her, she tells he how good he fucks her, sometimes she will just keep smacking my little penis in my panties, other times she will jerk me off and I lick my cum off her fingers

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Yes DomBull, you're right...I visited your page because I'm a horny cuck that is hoping you'll make my wife one of your sluts again soon. She needs it...and so do I. I need to see her used...and want you to do it. Please give her what she needs...to be used like a slut by a Dom like you!!

20160205_232856.webp

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/17/2019 at 7:28 AM, minoas69 said:

Do you think you can boost her self-confidence?

At 51 she doesn't feel so sexy.....

kiriaki17.jpg

kiriaki16.jpg

kiriaki10.jpg

kiriaki18.jpg

kiriaki07.jpg

minoas69...what a terrible shame that your wife doesn't feel sexy...because she really is!

Of course it's not uncommon for women of her age to feel that way. Sometimes it seems like all the attention goes to young, pretty girls...and the more mature women feel like their best days are behind them. This is a shame. Mature women still have a lot to offer...and can be very sexy!

Take your wife for example. She probably feels that her body isn't as firm and sexy as it once was. But I see a woman whose body is still very shapely and quite sexy!  Her tits are especially nice...and I love the sexy lingerie she wears to show off her body. Again, it's especially nice the way she shows off her nice tits in the see-through gown.

Thanks for showing her...and thanks to her for posing and sharing her beauty with us!

She is still hot, sexy and desirable...and a delicious fantasy!

DomBull4U

minoas69....maybe your wife's self-confidence would be boosted if she was part of naughty fantasy.

To try and boost your wife's confidence, I contact you with an idea....and a proposal. You like the idea...but she is a bit skeptical at first...she's shy...and nervous about it, but you convince her to go along with the idea...and try it.

My idea is simple enough. I want your wife to come and model for me. I want her to come with you to my room in a hotel...and then she'll change into one of her sexy outfits. I'd like it to be one that shows off her pretty tits. I will have a camera ready...I want to take pics of her in her sexy outfits. If this idea seems somewhat tame..."normal"....for me, it's because I haven't come to the good part yet. Your wife seems to shy....and too reserved at this point for me to even suggest fucking her (although that is my goal).

Since she seems too reserved for me to suggest us having sex...I'd like to suggest another way of us having fun. Another way of my "using" her. There will be no sexual contact between us....but after she has dressed sexy for me...and after she's posed for me...and let me take pictures of her...I want to masturbate in front of her...and I want to cum on her sexy body. 

While she's posing for me I'm going to have her touching herself....playing with her nipples...touching and fingering her pussy. I will be getting hard when she shows up and starts changing for me...and no doubt I'll be fully erect watching her pose...playing with herself!  After the pics have been taken, I want her to kneel before me while I take out my hard and throbbing cock. I want her to watch as I stroke my self....her face a few inches from my swollen and throbbing cock. I will fight my temptations to push my cock towards her...to press it against her lips. To grab her head and pull her down towards my cock. I will resist that so she can see how much I desire her...and hope to see lust and desire on her face in in her eyes as she watches me getting closer....and closer...to cumming. I hope the sight makes her so hot that she's fingering herself...trying to make herself cum as I get closer and closer. Finally I do...I cum...and my cum blasts forth....splashing all over her pretty tits!

Would that work? Would that make her feel sexy and desirable? Would that boost her self confidence?

I would hope so. I'd also hope that it would make her feel SO sexy and desirable that she would lean forward and take my still hard cock into her mouth and get a taste of the last drops of my cum. 

I hope that helps her...

DomBull4U

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, artslade1972 said:

Yes DomBull, you're right...I visited your page because I'm a horny cuck that is hoping you'll make my wife one of your sluts again soon. She needs it...and so do I. I need to see her used...and want you to do it. Please give her what she needs...to be used like a slut by a Dom like you!!

20160205_232856.webp 39.75 kB · 4 downloads

Well, well, well...what a nice surprise! My cuck friend artslade...checking in.

Actually, NOT a surprise. Not at all. Let's just say I had a "feeling" art would be checking in.😁

I noticed that art had checked my info page here at cf. No message from him or anything, just checked my page. Then earlier tonight art made a follow-up comment to something I said on one of the threads here. His follow-up comment was something about it being nice when I re-visited wives that I own. That told me all I needed to know...art was feeling "cucky"...and was wanting his wife "used". So I sent him a message...if he wanted his wife to be a dirty slut for me...just say so on the "Cucks...check in" thread. 

😁 I guess my "feeling" was right.

Thanks for checking in art...and love the pic you showed of your whore wife! Love her in that Super Hero outfit. 

"Look! On her knees...or on her back...it's SuperSlut! Her superpower...an unquenchable thirst for cum! A nympho slut with a cunt that CANNOT get enough hard cock pounding it...stretching it...filling it!

And look at art's sexy slutwife. Big smile...holding up two fingers to show her cuck hubby that she was about to service 2 big-dicked bulls. First on her knees, sucking them both, slobbering all over their cocks, getting them good and hard so they could use her and pound her good. Then..."spit-roasted", art's wife on all 4's, taking one cock from behind...doggy...while the other bull fucked her mouth. Then of course, "SuperSlut" rode one bull's cock...while the other burried his dick in her ass! "SuperSlut" rode those cocks to several earth-shaking orgasms...cumming all over their cocks. Of course it all ended up with her being a smiling...satisfied...cum-drenched whore.

The end of another amazing night of slutty fun for "SuperSlut".

Well...the night wasn't exactly over...was it art? 😁 

I just wish I had been one of those lucky bulls. The pics art took are are amazing! Maybe next time!

Thanks again for "checking in", art!

DomBull4U

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, DomBull4U said:

artslade1972...

art, this pic wasn't from that  night...but I wanted to show everyone what your owned whore wife looks like when she's naked...and ready to take cock from behind!

DomBull4U

DSCF5203.thumb.JPG.c54274dd2a548c01f9a443315508c644.JPG

DomBull, I love how you own my wife and show her off!!

• Haha 1

artslade1972...

art...in the previous pic we can see your naughty little slutwife starting to cum...

might as well show her juicing off like the dirty owned whore that she is...cumming all over that cock that's in her pussy!

I can almost hear her dirty whore moans filling the room...and I know you can!

DomBull4U

DSCF1874.thumb.jpg.93af14f6ced3432f88e499d4e828383e.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1