CuckoldFart.com

Cucks...check In

DomBull4U

CUCKOLD TEST

domygf23.....well in Nici insists on teasing...she must want to be punished for her bad behavior.

It's nice to see her in proper position...bent over, grabbing her ankles...nice Nici!

I'm sure a good spanking will have acting like a good slut should. That thong needs to be around your knees, slutNici...and that bra needs to go. WE want everyone to see those pretty tits jiggle and shake as you take your spanking.

Love teaching pretty wives and gfs like Nici how to be good sluts!

Thanks

DomBull4U

large_a7_jpg_2fd0d7d34e67b983b48cc4cb2648cddd.jpg

• Like 4

cookman....wow! What amazing pics of your amazing Goddess. Judging by the pics I would say that you both are very comfortable in the cuckold lifestyle. I definitely enjoyed seeing your pics....but damn they make me want to plan a trip to Australia....I want some of that!

Did you take the pics of Goddess, cucky? If so...excellent job.

A few comments on your incredible pics, if I may.....they will be shown better in some of the other pics...but damn, Goddess' nipples. Stunning. She looks like a tigress here, a hungry tigress....about to devour a meal.  A HOT starter pic.

Awesome!

DomBull4U   

589b46092d7a4_HotWifeSexGoddesswithfavloverandhubbylooking1_jpg_2462ed0ea22ebab541beebc9926d8610.jpg

• Like 2

cookman....I love this pic! Not very graphic...but still hot-as-hell in a cuckolding way. Her lover's hand resting on her ass...as Goddess rubs herself against him...her tits brushing against his chest...and her pussy rubbing and grinding against his cock. His hand on her ass is so symbolic of his "ownership" of her at that moment.

I wonder what cucky was thinking as he snapped this pic?

Good stuff...thanks for sharing

DomBull4U

589b4615bb9c0_HotWifeSexGoddesswithfavloverandhubbylooking5_jpg_3cafd117c75122830b4d4dcd66653b4e.jpg

• Like 4

cookman...now this one's a little more graphic, isn't it?  he still has a handful of Goddess' ass...only this time his cock is inside her...and he's no doubt guiding her as she takes his cock deep in her pussy.

I have to admit it...I'm jealous of this lucky fucker....that looks like some good hotwife pussy. I wish Goddess was riding me like that.

Love it!

DomBull4U

589b462806af0_HotWifeSexGoddesswithfavloverandhubbylooking9_jpg_73bacace9fe42ea8bcdf3bcaca8bde7f.jpg

• Like 8

cookman....another hot look as Goddess fucks her lover...riding his cock...shamelessly taking it deep inside her married pussy!

That's not me fucking Goddess in the pic (oh how I wish it was)...but if it was...the scene would be about to change. Goddess would be getting rolled over...her legs pushed back (or up on my shoulders)...and her pretty, married pussy would be about to get POUNDED!

Fucking hot...

Thank you for sharing!

DomBull4U

589b461f7c5f3_HotWifeSexGoddesswithfavloverandhubbylooking7_jpg_a93f3d36446056f4d3f81529a2305bef.jpg

• Like 6

cookman...I wanted to make sure that everyone noticed Goddess' amazing nipples! Those fat lil' nubbins are incredible!

And...they bring out the dirty bastard in me...I would soooo love to torture (playfully) those stunning nipples!

Thanks again for sharing these amazing pics! You must be one good cuck hubby...hope we can become friends.

Regards

DomBull4U

589b462f36c95_HotWifeSexGoddesswithfavloverandhubbylooking10_jpg_be1d895eeee7c1a4904eb77acac7019f.jpg

• Like 6

Lovebounce....you're right...your wife HAS been one of my sluts for a number of years now. I'm not really sure how many...but I do know that I have thoroughly enjoyed owning her for these past few years. Lovebounce, you have been a good cuck hubby friend over the years and have always been very generous in my use of your wife! I thank you for that.

Just like you said...her tits and her pussy have always been available for me to use however I wished. You didn't say so...(and you didn't have to. I know)...but your wife has a talented mouth and a true love of sucking cock. I wish she was here with me now...I'd love to take advantage of all of her slutiness.

Thanks Lovebounce...give my best to your slutwife...

DomBull4U

sexy linda.jpg

0_83736900_1333429124.jpg

titfuck.png

0_67081000_1344585058.jpg

ass pussy jpeg.jpg

• Like 8

7 hours ago, cdpacific said:

Sorry I'm just a wanna be cuckold

cdpacific? cdpacific...I don't really like the way you say that...the way you make it sound. So negative....and you shouldn't be.

All of the cucks here started out as "just wanna be cuckolds". The important thing is that the seed has been planted...in your mind. So please...be a proud cuck wanna be.

Be a cuck wanna be that dreams about the day the fantasy becomes reality.

I happen to chat with a number of cuck wannabes...and I enjoy doing so. After all...today's cuck wannabe is tomorrow's good cuck friend...a good cuck friend that can't wait to offer me his wife! A good cuck wannabe that can't wait until she's considered one of MY sluts...and can't wait to say this....my wife/ YOUR slut DomBull. And say it proudly.

I'd be glad to discuss this further with you....and help you in any way that I can with your cuck fantasies and your cuck journey. My email is [email protected] if you'd like to contact me there.

Regards

DomBull4U

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...