CuckoldFart.com

Cuck Forced To Take Wife's Birth Control Tablets

Madmajor

I read online of a Dominant bull insisting that the husband start regularly taking his wife's birth control tablets. The effect on the man was that his sex drive was depleted and he was unable to get erections.

This meant that the wife had to be satisfied by the bull and wanted him more often.

The cuck was happy because he didn't feel the need for sex anymore and could focus on more important things in his life.

I wondered if any other members have experienced this and if it worked?

• Like 1

CUCKOLD TEST

Can't say I have experienced anything quite as drastic as that, which is tantamount to chemical castration. In my case age has taken its toll and I can't get erections, which fits in with the scenario. However I still get sexual urges, which my darling wife uses to torment me. I love the woman...

• Like 5

Why would a bull want to deminish the cucks sex drive? ...as a bull I cage my cucks...I keep keys...I want the wife to tease torment him...I torment him...I want him to have that need to cum...it's easier to control him....weak men will submit to anything just for the chance of release and cumming....dangling that carrot in front of them is amusing as my cock uses their slut wives...I enjoy after sometimes weeks with out cumming seeing their little dicks leak in the cage....just my preference ....with my couples....

• Like 8

Maybe some cuck wannabes could try taking the pill to stop their sexual urges towards their wives, thus get their wives frustrated and in need of other men.

It is a form of temporary chemical castrtion..... One that can be stopped once the wife is finally with her bull, and then the hubby can be caged.

Something for wannabe cucks to think about...after all...if you really want it wouldn't you go to any length to make it happen?!?

• Like 1

It is a form of temporary chemical castrtion..... One that can be stopped once the wife is finally with her bull, and then the hubby can be caged.

Something for wannabe cucks to think about...after all...if you really want it wouldn't you go to any length to make it happen?!?

à chacun son goût - will never judge another cuck, but surrendering arousal is tantamount to not giving a s*it, in which case why are you with the woman anyway? Surrendering the means to give in to that arousal, that is tantamount to psychological torture. OK in my books.

I've taken a few years worth of my wifes birth control pills on and off, I know I'm new here but...

We've been a cuck couple for about 6 years now. 

They did lower libido quite a bit, they also shrank my dick and balls, I was around 6 inches when I started taking them, I'm down to 4.5 now, and very small cumshots. They did round out my figure a bit and I did grow a small set of tits from it, they're not pecs anymore, they're definitely tits. 

So yeah, thats the gist of it. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. I'm an open book. :)

• Like 5

How long did it take for your cock to shrink down a bit? How long till the libdo was down?

Not long, few months for a very noticable effect on libido. 

Took longer for it to shrink, between the pills and the fact she hates fucking me...long periods of non use and the pills. Year or two for shrinkage, which is still continuing to shrink it seems. The goal is less than 4 inches. :)

• Like 1

Not long, few months for a very noticable effect on libido. 

Took longer for it to shrink, between the pills and the fact she hates fucking me...long periods of non use and the pills. Year or two for shrinkage, which is still continuing to shrink it seems. It's VERY noticeable though. The goal is less than 4 inches. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My bull insisted my husband not be able to fuck anymore. I bought Androcur pills over the net and started giving them to him. It was great when a few weeks later, he could not get an erection. He would try out of habit, then just lose interest; his sex drive was gone.

I know another woman who gave her husband birth control pills with similar results.  It was great seeing my husband be  chemically castrated, since he was not going to fuck anymore.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

I agree, I have tried different methods, and have also used androcur.My husband doesn't produce now,or get erect,which is ideal, he is also more docile and less frustrated. Leaves free to pursue my sexual pastimes with my bulls,and lovers. I would recommend it,best thing I did.

post-21512-0-32581900-1468578909_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

It's really not that bad for the guys. It's not torture: guys don't miss what they just don't want anymore.  For guys like my husband, they are less frustrated and more content.  Yes, it can make guys breasts grow and this does not go away if they stop.  At that point in life it's really not a big deal.  Bob was never very masculine or successful sexually. Thousands of men are chemically castrated for various reasons and live happy, healthy lives.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

I agree it's so simple to chemically castrate your husband, no big deal. Ok his cock and balls have shrunk considerably,and I am the dominant partner which he seems happy with, my bulls, lovers and boss also like the fact that they have sexual ownership of me. Its guaranteed a peaceful unfrustrated husband and a satisfactory sex life for me.

post-21512-0-84547900-1469356020_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

I've taken a few years worth of my wifes birth control pills on and off, I know I'm new here but...

We've been a cuck couple for about 6 years now. 

They did lower libido quite a bit, they also shrank my dick and balls, I was around 6 inches when I started taking them, I'm down to 4.5 now, and very small cumshots. They did round out my figure a bit and I did grow a small set of tits from it, they're not pecs anymore, they're definitely tits. 

So yeah, thats the gist of it. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. I'm an open book. :)

I want to see your tits!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Like one other bull here I enjoy not chemically castrating the husband, but instead prefer a cage.  I find that he can come to be very eager to please us both in any way just so his time in the cage may be lessened due to being a good boy.  I also find that the husband will avoid things he knows displeases either the wife or me so that his time in confinement is not prolonged.

For release I dictate when/where/how/who.  Usually whatever I chose for his release it is something that will happen quickly with minimal pleasure for him.  I make sure whatever way the release happens it reinforces to him that I am in charge, she is next, then him and that he has to be well behaved.

Having said that for reasons not related to me a cuck in one couple I had (they are no longer with me) was already on prescribed testosterone blockers when I started with her.  In fact that was part of why I started with her.  He could not get it up, had no interest in anything beyond cuddles on the couch and would not even eat her pussy.  He was pretty compliant, but not as compliant as a male in a cage who sees the promise of his being good allowing him to have an orgasm.

Another method of cutting the cucks ability to get hard and in many cases even have interest is use of a tens unit on his dick.  One has to be careful do not place the pads on the scrotum, and for certain no place where the current can flow through the prostrate as prostrate damage can happen.  However,  say one electrode at the base of his dick on the top and another on the bottom of his dick just behind the head where that very sensitive nerve bundle is located will do wonders.  Start with a low setting and a pulse pattern he can well handle and then work it up in 5 min increments each time going to just the point of discomfort and backing off slightly. 

I have found such a tens treatment can keep a man from getting hard for 2 weeks, but your results may be different.

• Like 2