CuckoldFart.com

Cuck Forced To Take Wife's Birth Control Tablets

Madmajor

You can find them online fairly cheap these days.  They used to be prescription only devices for pain management.  I got mine after a back injury.

You want the kind with places to plug in leads and independent pads that connect to 2 channels (4 pads total).  You have to use the pads in pairs.

So far as use on a cucks dick you arrange the electrode stickers as I said, one at the top of the dick near the base and the other at the bottom of the dick just where the head meets the shaft.....not on the head.  If he is not circumsized pull the foreskin back.  Tune the intensity and pulse width until just hitting the point of slight  discomfort.  You will soon notice that the discomfort goes away.  At this point turn it up again untill there is a slight discomfort.  Then leave it for say 15 to 20 minutes. 

After the time is up turn off the unit and take off the pads.  Have the wife try to get a rise out of the cuck.  If she can then repeat.

To get the hang of it try someplace like the thigh to see the effects before applying to genitals. 

Never use across the heart. 

• Like 1

CUCKOLD TEST

16 hours ago, captainblack said:

You can find them online fairly cheap these days.  They used to be prescription only devices for pain management.  I got mine after a back injury.

You want the kind with places to plug in leads and independent pads that connect to 2 channels (4 pads total).  You have to use the pads in pairs.

So far as use on a cucks dick you arrange the electrode stickers as I said, one at the top of the dick near the base and the other at the bottom of the dick just where the head meets the shaft.....not on the head.  If he is not circumsized pull the foreskin back.  Tune the intensity and pulse width until just hitting the point of slight  discomfort.  You will soon notice that the discomfort goes away.  At this point turn it up again untill there is a slight discomfort.  Then leave it for say 15 to 20 minutes. 

After the time is up turn off the unit and take off the pads.  Have the wife try to get a rise out of the cuck.  If she can then repeat.

To get the hang of it try someplace like the thigh to see the effects before applying to genitals. 

Never use across the heart. 

Very interesting to read , did a little research and heard of some guys still "controlled " upto 6-8 weeks later and it seems that it's pretty much open ended depending on the right treatment in the first place , also seems to not diminish the cucks sexual desire at all so very very frustrating for the cuck .

we had a look on line and they are cheap enough , Claire seems to think that it could be useful with the wife offering her cuck full sex as long as he can get hard knowing there is no chance of it happening, but the punishment for not getting hard would be another treatment.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎2016‎-‎03‎-‎20 at 1:35 PM, Captaintiny said:

Not long, few months for a very noticable effect on libido. 

Took longer for it to shrink, between the pills and the fact she hates fucking me...long periods of non use and the pills. Year or two for shrinkage, which is still continuing to shrink it seems. The goal is less than 4 inches. :)

That's so perfect. My wife wanted me to comment on this one. After reading this my wife is going to give me all her birth control pills and present herself to her lover with an unprotected womb. We've agreed that if this actually works then I am going to do it. We want or I want my cock to shrivel down to nothing but a tiny nub and never have sexual urges ever again. I am in full agreement with her that I should never be sexual and to lose my cock would be perfect. I've become more gay lately anyway, and enjoy sucking her lover's cock and taking his cock in my ass, so what do I need a cock for? This is my destiny and I'm happy to accept it. If others have experienced the loss of their cock and libido then please let me know. Thanks for this terrific news :) 

• 3 years later...

So I know this is an old topic, I have just found it and was interested in learning more about it.

Having had a try with it, using the method as described above numbs the penis for a number of hours.  It still has some feeling, but certainly no pleasure or pain when touched.  I can totally understand that in that state there is no way you will get an erection via manual stimulation - as you just can't feel anything.

Had a bit of fun with the different setting and boy you can get a bit of a thrill from it, if you set the setting on too high too quick i noticed it could lead to an orgasm.

Do note, I was able to get hard by mental stimulation.

For me, the affects lasted for only a few hours, however i continue to play and experiment with the different settings to see if I can get affects that lasts longer. 

Would love to know how others have gotten on with TENS devices.

Now have a little time to play with a few different TENS devices.  Always putting the pads on in the same place, as describe (at top base of the penis, and bottom just behind the head).  I have expereienced that using a constain 100hz and 200us seems to give good overall numbing results. 

The penis and head becomes very desensitised which  lasts for over day. 

I have been stiming for several hours a day, for 4 days using as much power and i can take, and then upping it after a little while as i get used to it.  Over the weekend I will stop stimming until feeling returns to normal.

The device that I am using is a NeuroTrac TENS device , with just cheap ebay pads which I have trimmed down.  I use medical tape to help the pads stay on.

I am a TS transwoman and made the decision before I met my now gf to begin to transition and to live as a woman 24/7, so I began using hormones, estrodial   and spironolactone. It also over time causes breasts to grow, thighs and butt to develop, and my penis is flacid and soft. Some bulls also enjoy this as I am quite feminine now, and am now quite horny to be fucked by men. I also lost most all of my upper body mass that is a giveaway of being born male, my shoulders are small, and my arms also so I look like a woman.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

never heard this but like many mine only works when it wants not when i want. but like the so called effects of the pill on men i think its good that theirs men out there that want to help us out and everyone is happy. yet to find a bull but hopefully that may change soon and id happily take the pill to give my wife what she wants.  

• 10 months later...

I take my mom's anti baby pills since years, in combination with medicine for prostate. My wee wee and balls shrink a lot, well my wee wee was not really big, but now only 0,51 insh - i have now the smallest wee wee in the whole family - also the black babies have bigger ones - all love that i have a baby wee wee. My sexdrive is on zero - i obey my new parents very good and my granny (daddys mother) too. My balls produced no sperm more and my wee wee get not more stiff - like a baby wee wee how it should be - only good to wet my Pampers. My voice get higher and thats good that i speak like a little girl now. Little tits i got too - slowly my masuculine face get into a little girls face