CuckoldFart.com

Tell Me How You Became A Cucky And Show Your Wife.

Squeese

CUCKOLD TEST

Our separated friend started 'hitting' on my wife, when she told me, I found I got excited, and I encouraged her. She resisted for a long time, but eventually she asked me if I would let her go to bed with him.  

I agreed, with various terms set (only one time to 'test the water', and I was to be excluded from the bedroom), so it happened next evening.  I hid in spare room (she wanted me nearby as insurance in case she wanted to back out), and he arrived, fucked her bareback real good and left her full of cum (I had forgotten to specify to her to use a condom), I licked his cum out of her, and loved it.

We had best sex ever, and agreed that she should continue to 'entertain' him whenever she could, and so started their 'affair' which lasted for seven years.  She had him almost every day, sometimes two, three or more times in one day, especially at the start.

He never ever knew that I was aware he was fucking her - that's the way she wanted it, and as a cuckold, who was I to question her?

The end came when they argued after he wanted her to move in with him, but she wanted to stay married to me and have the great sex with him on the side.

In a nutshell, that's it.

Bryan

• Like 10

When my first wife left me for another guy, I was terribly hurt, humiliated... And strangely aroused. I found myself masturbating at the thought of her being destroyed by his much larger cock. Many years later, in a very happy relationship with a wonderful woman, I realised something was missing; we were both sub (I am more sub than her) so sex was a bit Ho-hum. It was my idea that she should go back to the guy I stole her from, just for sex. Never looked back!

post-10190-0-43757700-1458726273.jpeg

• Like 12

When my first wife left me for another guy, I was terribly hurt, humiliated... And strangely aroused. I found myself masturbating at the thought of her being destroyed by his much larger cock. Many years later, in a very happy relationship with a wonderful woman, I realised something was missing; we were both sub (I am more sub than her) so sex was a bit Ho-hum. It was my idea that she should go back to the guy I stole her from, just for sex. Never looked back!

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

When you find a good cuckold relationship, it's wonderful for all three parties involved.

I know that when my wife started cuckolding me, our sex was wonderful, it had never been that good before.

• Like 1

My wife already came with the Hotwife benefit included so it was easier for me.  She has move to the city from her home town a year earlier.  Shared a house with local college students and  one girl from her home town.  Short story: gf was a slut who was making ends meet by fucking for cash.  Wife finally got curious and tested the waters with the other guys in the house.  then onto their buddies.  Small cash but it soon added up.   It was more of a quid pro quo and one would cover their share of rent for the month or other bills and groceries.    

then they graduated to sugar daddies.  I made the cut because she realized I was genuinely interested in her rather than just sex. 

• Like 2

My wife already came with the Hotwife benefit included so it was easier for me.  She has move to the city from her home town a year earlier.  Shared a house with local college students and  one girl from her home town.  Short story: gf was a slut who was making ends meet by fucking for cash.  Wife finally got curious and tested the waters with the other guys in the house.  then onto their buddies.  Small cash but it soon added up.   It was more of a quid pro quo and one would cover their share of rent for the month or other bills and groceries.    

then they graduated to sugar daddies.  I made the cut because she realized I was genuinely interested in her rather than just sex. 

But isnt it once a slut allways....?

How is your relation now a day?

Show her to us?

greets Squeese

Sueese: like you said: once a slut, always a slut.   when she became fond of me, we had the conversation.  she said to me:  "you know I am a slut and a whore because I have had sex for money a lot of times.  so why do you want to go out with me?"   I explained that is what made me so attracted to her.  I was tired of proper and highly educated and hypocritical women who didnt enjoy sex.  I admired her because she enjoyed sex and was honest about it.  even when she was paid, she only did it with men she liked and always enjoyed it.  I think only twice in her life she had sex to pay for a favor or get a promotion and didnt enjoy.     

"but ive also told you that I have never been faithful to any boyfriend because Im just too much of a slut"  I replied exactly.  It has always been my fantasy to date a slut.  Why dont we try it for a few months.  we date, and whenever you feel like it, you do what you have always done.    She also dressed quite cheap and slutty, even for her job which was at the warehouses so she liked the attention she got from colleagues and supervisors for wearing mini skirts and tight blouses in the offices.    She was concerned because each boyfriend always wanted her to dress more conservatiely as soon as he thought she was his property.   Again I explained that I didnt want her to change a bit.   I want to introduce you to my friends just they way you are.  And I did.  I was the most popular guy of our group.   They all inmdiately saw that she was a slut.  in fact after a few months two of them questioned me:  they said I dont think this one is going to be faithful to yoy so dont fall for her....

• Like 4

Mr. Squeese,

I promise a pic later today. However  I need to blur a lot b/c I did get into trouble once and it almost cost me the marriage. 

We did start dating and that week-end she said well lets sleep together.  I told her I wanted to wait; at least a month because I wanted to demonstrate this wasnt for just for sex.  Indeed I liked her and I saw that I could have a long term relationship with a real slut!  I had nothing to lose.  We did kiss and fondle though and I sucked her pussy in her room  She warned me that I was leaving her reaaally horny and vurnerable and her house mates would be arriving soon.   if i didnt fuck her, she would ask one of them....

I maintained my position of abstaining for a month.   Next day I picked her up from work as usual.  After we started fondling and kissing, she hesitated and told me she fucked one of the boys.  "I'm sorry but I told you Im not faithful and it was unfair of you to arouse me and leave"  I smiled and kissed her lovingly.  I said thankyou:  I wanted to demonstrate to myself and to you that I dont want anything to change.   We will make love in three weeks in the nicest hotel in town.   I say a weight drop from her shoulders and she devoured me!    

She basically fucked her housemates just about every evening for the next three weeks (except for a few days of period)  One evening I was spreading her legs to lick her and she stopped me.  she said, look I got fucked last night and I was late today so I havent washed.    I could definitely smell the strong odor; especially b/c she uses nylon pant hose to work.  she doesnt wear panties b/c she feels the padding in the nylon is enough.     I dove under and spread her legs with force and started licking over the nylons.  that drove her wild.  I pulled them down and indeed the scent was almost overwelming but I licked like a real man.   again, she was ecstatic that this geek was accepting her and loving her 100% the way she was and encouraging her to keep up the behavior. 

• Like 3

Mr. Squeese,

I promise a pic later today. However  I need to blur a lot b/c I did get into trouble once and it almost cost me the marriage. 

We did start dating and that week-end she said well lets sleep together.  I told her I wanted to wait; at least a month because I wanted to demonstrate this wasnt for just for sex.  Indeed I liked her and I saw that I could have a long term relationship with a real slut!  I had nothing to lose.  We did kiss and fondle though and I sucked her pussy in her room  She warned me that I was leaving her reaaally horny and vurnerable and her house mates would be arriving soon.   if i didnt fuck her, she would ask one of them....

I maintained my position of abstaining for a month.   Next day I picked her up from work as usual.  After we started fondling and kissing, she hesitated and told me she fucked one of the boys.  "I'm sorry but I told you Im not faithful and it was unfair of you to arouse me and leave"  I smiled and kissed her lovingly.  I said thankyou:  I wanted to demonstrate to myself and to you that I dont want anything to change.   We will make love in three weeks in the nicest hotel in town.   I say a weight drop from her shoulders and she devoured me!    

She basically fucked her housemates just about every evening for the next three weeks (except for a few days of period)  One evening I was spreading her legs to lick her and she stopped me.  she said, look I got fucked last night and I was late today so I havent washed.    I could definitely smell the strong odor; especially b/c she uses nylon pant hose to work.  she doesnt wear panties b/c she feels the padding in the nylon is enough.     I dove under and spread her legs with force and started licking over the nylons.  that drove her wild.  I pulled them down and indeed the scent was almost overwelming but I licked like a real man.   again, she was ecstatic that this geek was accepting her and loving her 100% the way she was and encouraging her to keep up the behavior. 

So what a great story, so telle us more pls.

And I like to see her pic :-)

Mr. Squeese

sorry for such a blurry photo. 

When I visited her on week-ends, I would find her nude like this, only with heels on.  this is because she was waiting for some of her house mate buddies to come over and service them.   They had become comfortable with my presence and didnt have to hide or wait until I left, if they wanted her to fuck them.  her roomate was also nude next to her....

post-20719-0-06723000-1460244024_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

sorry for such a blurry photo. 

When I visited her on week-ends, I would find her nude like this, only with heels on.  this is because she was waiting for some of her house mate buddies to come over and service them.   They had become comfortable with my presence and didnt have to hide or wait until I left, if they wanted her to fuck them.  her roomate was also nude next to her....

Hi there,

She look to have a nice body :-)

And do they also use and fuck her when you was there?

Mr. Squeese

In the beginning they would wait for me to leave or before I arrived.  Then she would just make me wait in her room and walk naked to their room and fuck one or maybe two.  After that, she started doing them on her own bed right next to me.  It was so natural that you wonder why the human species is so ashamed to copulate in public like other animals.  She had a twin bed so I had to sit on the other bed next to her roomate and we watched TV as she was having sex.  

I soon bought her a full size bed.  I told her that she deserved a bigger office for her business!   I also bought her roomate a bigger bed.  I never had sex with the roomate but I also saw her almost nude. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We had just started dating and my wife was a virgin. I was in the army at the time and getting ready to go back to Afghanistan. So before I left I suggested she can have an open relationship. It took her a few months but finally at a music festival she met a guy and they danced, made out and finally fucked. The best part about it, her friends were present until they went into her tent. She met him a few more times during that summer but eventually moved onto another guy and that's basically it in a nutshell. 

• Like 3

• 4 months later...