CuckoldFart.com

What Would You Guys Do

Creamher

CUCKOLD TEST

Just wondering what you guys think and what you would like to do to her. attachicon.gif0_74326200_1456642520.jpgattachicon.gif0_48046400_1456642395.jpgattachicon.gifo2augdRGpj1uh6z96o1_540.png

That is a great pair of tits, what would I do with her - I'd fuck her all night long, anywhere, anyhow.

Would love to take her dogging, see just how many cocks she could take in an evening.

• Like 1

But, unless you tell us where you are, nothing to onerous, just the bleedin' country, how can we take you seriously?

So right there - why the hell do you people not at least put your country in your personal info?

Are you ashamed of being cuckolds or bulls?

I am from UK, I live close to Luton, and I am proud to list myself as a cuckold - even if my wife hasn't had anyone else for a long time (hence the EX).

I am proud to be a CUCKOLD !

Bryan

• Like 1

What does the location have to do with anything? Was asking what you thought about her....

And I replied "I'd fuck her all night long, anywhere, anyhow.  Would love to take her dogging, see just how many cocks she could take in an evening."

If we knew she was close and available, someone might offer to do something for you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...