CuckoldFart.com

I Have A Hot Wife Fantasy

Anon

CUCKOLD TEST

I have another fantasy for you johnm.

Your wife is not still at work fucking her co workers.

She is at your best friends home, or at a hotel. He has been sucked hard by her, she has been fucked bareback by him, and his cum is leaking from her swollen cunt.

He is now hard again, and he is now fucking her ass bareback.

I have other fantasies for your wife, but I may share them with you another time.

What would be really hot is if she spent every night for three weeks doing this.  Even on the weekends.  And she's just too tired to have sex with you.  Then one day she confesses to you that she's pregnant.  And you know, it just can't be yours because she's been too tired for you!

My wife use to bartend five nights a week and two or three nights a week would not get home until two to three hours after closing. She would tell me it took a long time to clean up or that they had a few drinks after closing but her cum dripping well used cunt would always tell me the truth. I love her sloppy seconds or thirds.... :)

My wife use to bartend five nights a week and two or three nights a week would not get home until two to three hours after closing. She would tell me it took a long time to clean up or that they had a few drinks after closing but her cum dripping well used cunt would always tell me the truth. I love her sloppy seconds or thirds.... :)

My wife works in a kindergarten.She is a teacher there.Sometimes she is late,because some parents are late to pick up the kids.One day,the manager left her with the keys,as she was waiting for a kid's dad to pick up his son.Eventually,as he was late,his wife came to pick the kid up.After they left my wife started locking all the windows and doors and the panting dad came panting.She told him about his wife picking up the boy and she offered him a cold beverage to catch his breath.He was frustrated,because he learned that day that he had a problem and lost the track of time.Wife has a way for letting people loose and spill their guts out.He told her that he had a fertility problem since he was born and is it treatable,but to this point he could not have any children.The man had raised two,that believed they were his.My wife "relieved" him and helped him take revenge.She came home late with his cum leaking to her thigh.I had my sloppy seconds and then ate all the remaining cum.That day was a good day.

• Like 2

My wife also comes home late like 1 hour after closing and yes she is always too tired to have sex with me. Sometimes I wonder if she even gets horny at all because I cant believe somone would go on without sex for that long...

• Like 1

maybe she has this black coworker that packs a fucking thick as a beerbottle 9" long black dick and plows her cunt every day/night at her workplace in the breaks and after work. condoms ? no way ! she wants to feel him bare as it feels better and loves him shooting his hot creamy cum deep inside her cunt.

no wonder that she is too tired after she comes home. you should try her pussy - eat her clean.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...