CuckoldFart.com

Survey: Favorite Position You Like To See Or Fantasize Your Wife In

maxp

Mine is definitely missionary.  Legs spread, toes pointed, anklet visible.  Muscular bull on top of her, thrusting deep.  Pussy stretched and dripping wet.  Her neck tilted back, lips parted, softly moaning and grunting.  Her hands on his butt pushing him into her.

• Like 4

CUCKOLD TEST

Mine is definitely missionary.  Legs spread, toes pointed, anklet visible.  Muscular bull on top of her, thrusting deep.  Pussy stretched and dripping wet.  Her neck tilted back, lips parted, softly moaning and grunting.  Her hands on his butt pushing him into her.

Yep, me too.

Would have loved to have seen my wife with our best friend between her outstretched legs as he thrust his hard naked cock inside her and filled her with his cum.

I did get to enjoy cleaning up afterwards though.

Bryan

• Like 2

Shared my gf with my friend years ago. His cock was huge and it gave me a real kick to see her on her back getting stretched by his monster. She took it all though and got really wet - I loved it, seeing my gf cream all over him.

Damn, I'd love to have seen my wife like that too, but to be honest, any position is fine by me, as long as she is getting filled with a big hard cock and cum.

• Like 1

Missionary of course.Not because it is fancy,exotic,hard etc,but because it means a lot.First of all your wife lies there excited,waiting the man who is about to use her committed cunt.In addition,she has her legs spread showing her clearly wet,swollen and ready to get pounded pussy,welcoming that way her new fucker.When he enters her pussy,you can see her toes curling,spasms from orgasm after orgasm,an other man's cock sliding in your wife and if she has an anklet you can hear that jiggling after each pound her lover offers her.Finally,as he finishes and stands up,you can see the pleasure in the face of your wife,as she is blushed and smiling.

• Like 3

I think the thing I liked most of all was when she went around to his place the first time - we both knew what she was going for, but the fact that she was putting herself out to go to him rather than having him 'persuade her into bed' made it more special to me.

Then actually not being able to see what position she was in, and having to use my imagination was hugely exciting, as was laying her on her back and licking her cunt as she dripped his cum when she returned.

Yep - I'm sure it was the fact that she went to him that was best for me

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I can't choose between the three, I love watch her missionary because she submitting to the bull, doggy style because she'll stair right at my or her riding him because I know she's really into to it. I've seen her in a few different positions and I can honestly say as long as I can watch, I don't have a favorite 

• Like 3