CuckoldFart.com

Showing hotwives

DomBull4U

CUCKOLD TEST

• 2 weeks later...

meisterh52....welcome to cuckfart! Your profile says you have just joined recently...and I have to say, I like your style.

You may be new here...but you seem to know what you want...and how to make it happen.

What a lovely wife you have, meisterh! She looks sexy and mature...with a body that any woman would love to have. It's also a body that I would love to get my hands on!

She flat out ROCKS that bikini...how would you like to watch your wife and I catching some rays at a motel pool...or maybe even better yet, at a private pool. Maybe we can find a private moment at the motel pool. You could be our lookout, while your wife and I got to know each other a little better. Wouldn't that be fun! You watching as I "pretended" to be putting lotion on her...when really what I was doing was feeling her hot body. Grabbing quick feels of her tits...and even rubbing her pussy some. Should we get in the pool and play some. Would it excite you to see your wife put her bikini bottoms on the side of the pool, while I was pressed up against her, holding her from behind. Would hearing her moan as I slipped my cock into her pussy, drive you crazy.

If possible she looks even sexier in her lingerie that she does in a bikini. Are you going to invite me back to your room...where you wife could put on something sexy for me? Not that she will be wearing it long. Let's see....I could strip her....or, I could have her strip for me. OR, would you like to do the honors? Would you like to invite me to your room...and then strip your wife...and offer her to me....so I could give her a nice, HARD fucking? It all sounds good, doesn't it.

I really appreciate you adding your wife to this forum. I hope we can become friends and share even more.

Again, Thank you! And welcome to cuckfart. Please look me up...and bring me more of your very sexy wife.

Regards

DomBull4U

• Like 4

Spectacular meisterh52...spectacular!

What beautiful little tits your wife has. Her tits are just fucking cute! Cute...and tasty looking. Going to be sooo much fun nibbling on those pretty tits.

Thank you for showing me more.

Now... when are we going to get together so we can take the final steps towards me "owning" this wonderful slutwife?

Soon I hope...

Thank you again

DomBull4U 

• Like 2

meisterh? hubby shame on you. There's absolutely no need to apologize for your wife's tits. They are cute and adorable! I think they are just yummy.

Look at them...look at your wife. She's laying there with a nice big smile on her face...bound...her tits having already been clothes pinned....her nipples probably next.

And she's just laying there...waiting...like a good submissive slut...waiting for what ever comes next. I'll bet her pussy was soaking wet...the dirty little slut!

No meisterh...no need to apologize for her tits...they are perfect for her...and she would be perfect for me.

Awesome pics...awesome wife...TY!

DomBull4U

• Like 2