CuckoldFart.com

Showing hotwives

DomBull4U

CUCKOLD TEST

On 9/15/2017 at 8:35 PM, my russian slut said:

DSC03550.JPG

DSC03605.JPG

DSC03607.JPG

@my russian slut the best thing about your post is the fact that you know your woman is a slut and deserves more than you could ever give her. The next best thing is the fact that you know how to slowly build anticipation without making us real men wait too long for the payoff. 

I want you to read the next few lines out loudly to your Russian slut:

Irina, I plan on calling you Irina as most of the Russian hookers that I've personally been with have been either named Irina, Katya or Olga. Comparing your body to those hookers is not even a task - you blow them all away. And it's not like those sluts were bad; no my lovely slut, they were all the creme de la creme of hookers here in Dubai. And they all loved being dominated by me, getting roughly fucked while gently loved. And if I had you Irina we'd be at it for days. While your man would buy us dinner we'd fuck. While he'd be ironing our clothes you and I'd be fucking in the shower. He'd be holding the camera filming my thick brown cock ramming your tight little bud like ass while I fingered and thumbed your tiny clit. 

If we came across that gorgeous field of daisies that you're standing in, in those photos, I'd strip of our clothes, give them to your man to hold, and start with pinching those petite tits of yours, while pushing my tongue down your mouth and grabbing that tight gorgeous white ass of yours. As you'd get wetter and wetter I'd continue to alternate between fingering your cunt and sucking your tits. As the anticipation builds I'd shove my brown muslim cock straight into that tight wet white cunt of yours while you had one leg wrapped around me. I'd use that leg as leverage as I piston into your cunt staring into your eyes, alternating between a rough hammer and long gentle strokes. I'd turn you around into your favorite doggy position have your man hold you so you don't go off balance, turn your head around so that I can stare into what I assume would be gorgeous either blue or green eyes as I drove you to your orgasm with grunts and gasps, feeling your quivering cunt tighten around my cock and your wanton eyes stare deep into mine with lust as you started to go over the edge in orgasm, finally cumming by spilling my warm seed into your tight tiny cunt. Once we were done, your cuck would first lick my cock clean and then lap up the mixture of our fluids that would be around your cunt and running down your legs by now before finally helping you into your sexy dress. 

• Like 7

On 7/22/2017 at 8:20 AM, Catlovesrum said:

My beautiful wife to be 

IMG_4446.JPG

IMG_5034.JPG

IMG_4470.JPG

IMG_2756.JPG

@Catlovesrum I think it's superfluous to mention that she's hot as fuck.

Those rope strands tells me she's submissive and the artwork makes it clear she's a total slut. The fact that you've got her wearing a hotwife panty makes it obvious that you guys have discussed the next phase of your lives and both are okay with it. I'd like to wish the both of you sincerely best wishes for your future and suggest my hometown of Dubai as a possible honeymoon destination where I could help you both with what you both obviously  desire - her with proper thick big brown cock to fill her up and you with the opportunity to share and watch her with a real bull. 

• Like 4

@DomBull4U thank you brother for starting this thread. So many beautiful women, so many wanton cucks and just not enough time or energy - especially if you're rubbing your cock with one hand and typing with the other.

Moreover mate, the fact that you've taken the time to observe, appreciate and comment on almost each posting individually is brilliant. It lets the cucks know their efforts are appreciated, turns these hotwifes on and keeps us bulls engaged. Thank you and commendations my friend. 

On 7/10/2017 at 8:48 AM, clitkay said:

Appreciate the comment :)

Her butt and legs are definitely a highlight (especially when she is in heels)

She claims that my cock is OK for her, but I know she's missing out from other bigger bulls ;)

IMG_7271.JPG

@clitkay do not be ashamed of a decent sized cock. Your hotwife obviously would appreciate bigger like mine, but more than that for women like her it's about being with an alpha. While they will love and appreciate beta cucks like you, the fact that they get to suck on and breed with alpha males with cocks that may only be slightly bigger than yours while you're open, tolerant and encouraging of the fact is what gets their and in your wife's case her juices flowing. They want to be treated with lust and not love. The love they need they get from you. The lust, rough treatment and wanton abandon from men like us. I'm pretty sure your wife likes to be lightly choked while getting fucked. 

• Like 5

Damn...this forum/thread was revived and brought back to life by the sight and presentation of some beautiful new slutwives....and then I go and get busy and haven't tended to your wives as I should have. So, first I want to apologize to the cucks, hubs, and wannabes that share their wives with me on this "Showing hotwives" forum. Apologies also to the naughty wives that allow their pics to be shown here. Some wives know their pics  are being shared...and some don't, but either way that's ok......:D.

All I can say is I have been busy as hell lately...and just haven't had the time to enjoy these sexy slutwives fully. Haven't had time to give them the attention they deserve.

Enjoying hot-n-sexy wives ranks pretty high on my daily "list of things to do"...so you can believe me when I say I have been busy. I DO have my priorities...and "pervin' and playin'" is one of them. 

With all of that said...let's get back to the fun stuff...your fucking slutwives!

Thanks!

DomBull4U

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 12:27 PM, jaci123 said:

20170603_000822.jpg

jaci123...

Getting an early start to me day today...settling back with a nice cup of morning brew...and what a wonderful way to start the day....with a nice look at some lovely tits! And they are lovely!

As I look at...and lust for...those pretty tits...I can't help but wonder about the woman that is shown here. Is her name pronounced jack-e...or is it jay-c? Now I like a good tit shot as much as any red-blooded man...seeing jaci123's tits definitely leaves me wanting more...and more.

Having a dick in the pic can sometimes take away from the quality of the pic...but in this case I think the dick being shown takes the intensity of the pic up a notch. Without the dick...this is just a nice, friendly tit flash. Nothing wrong with that...love 'em! Love me some tit flashes anytime, anywhere...24/7! But with the dick in the picture, this pic becomes more sexual. Who wouldn't want to feel those nice tits wrapped around their cock? I know I would. Who wouldn't want to be about to explode and drop a nice big load all over those pretty tits? I KNOW I would.

So an awesome start to my day...for which I thank jaci!

DomBull4U  

• Like 2

jaci123...

I mentioned above that seeing jaci123's tits left me wanting more...I decided to see if I could find out more about jaci123.

jaci123...I found out were newbies. The first forum that naughty wife's pics were posted on was  "displaying photos in public" forum.

Apparently...hub wanted jaci's pics to be posted in public to draw attention to this naughty hotwife.

So jaci's first appearance here was of her...having just gotten fucked doggy and taking a nice cum shot up her back!

Hot start! Welcome to cuckoldfart!

DomeBull4U 

20170603_002844_thumb_jpg_3f86942bd14badcd3023521b4aba1429.jpg

• Like 2

jaci123...

In my search for more jaci...the next shot I found was this one. Another good look at jaci's wonderful tits.

One discovery I made, or think I made. I think jaci is younger than I originally thought. That first look at her tits...I thought jaci was a bit older. This pic leads me to believe jaci is younger than I originally thought. Not that she is too young, hubby. Not at all. I'm still not exactly how old jaci is...and it really doesn't matter. I find her highly fuckable!

DomBull4U 

20171016_062939_thumb_jpg_c66d9e1201a008d7d10bcb387e0389ee.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

jaci123....

I found one more pic of jaci...this one was on jack's "Ass" thread. (jack's long running, and very popular "Ass" thread I should say. jack's thread has had some quality ass posted on it...so thanks to jack for that!  I'll also mention that jack's wife, fay....who has an amazing ass herself...jack's wife, fay is one of my sluts! Thank you even more for that jack!)

But this is about jaci...whose adorable butt is shown in the pic. The first pic I saw of jaci was a nice tit shot. Left me wanting more...and I went looking for more. I was definitely glad to see this nice butt flash...would have to put this in the cute and fun flash category. Naughty wifey jaci has one hot little body, no doubt about it!

hub...the pics you have posted...and the forums that they are in...all tell me this. You want your sexy wife to get some attention...and you'd like to see her be a dirty slut for another man. I think you finally brought her to the right place. jaci needs to be one of my sluts. Plain and simple....'nuff said!

DomBull4U

20170430_060959_thumb_jpg_1ee5f22648103387f491095368ee4d36.jpg

• Like 5

jack123456...

I mentioned that jack's wife, fay was one of my sluts. Naturally that triggered some hot memories in my mind...so I felt it was only fair to show jack's hottie wife here.

One thing jack likes to do...that's take pics of his incredible wife as she's getting ready to come for a visit.

I love that jack enjoys "tormenting" me this way....it definitely gets my attention...and puts me in the mood to tear into this sexy hotwife as soon as she arrives.

Than you jack! Thank you for taking these pics...and sending them to "set the mood".

And thank you for fay being one of my hot slutwives!

DomBull4U

6464-20161116_133555_2faa.jpg

6464-20161129_112016_cc11.jpg

6464-20161129_112633_5a71.jpg

jack123456-20160831_084841_1a8f.jpg

6464-20161116_133827_192f.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, William bonnie said:

She sent me this last night and said she was going to a hotel with a fireman that she met in a Club and that she was going to take lots of pictures and wanted a picture of her face covered in his cum for me, so I'll post the results when I get them 

FB_IMG_1514889623865.jpg

i would love to see that

• Haha 1

• 4 months later...