CuckoldFart.com

Showing hotwives

DomBull4U

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

This writing is an attempt to explain my feelings from sharing my wife with other men.

There really is no other feeling that matches what it’s like to see your wife on her back, her arms flung over her head, spreading her thighs as another man moves into position to fuck her, his body taking the place of yours. I can’t help revisiting the intense feelings that these moments generate – seeing his hard throbbing cock next to my wife's pussy as she pulls her knees back to open herself to him. Watching as he settles his weight down onto her, seeing her hands embracing him. Then seeing him push forward, the tip of his cock finding my wife’s pussy lips, both of their bodies now lined up to join. Watching as their hips shift slightly, his pushing down as her legs rise into the air. Then I hear my wife of make a little cry and moan and even though part of my mind rebels at the thought, I know that the sounds she’s making means that the head of his cock has entered her,I watch with great anticipation as he shoves the full length of his cock fully into her deepest parts.

Their bodies begin to move in rhythm, and I admire the curve of my wife’s smooth thighs against his hips. I shift around to the side of the bed to watch them kiss, her eyes closed, her tongue searching for his, and then back to look closely between their legs to see the shaft of his cock spreading her pussy lips, seeing his balls swinging as he pulls his cock partway out and then shoves it all the way in. With each thrust the clenching of his ass as he buries his stiff cock in her wonderful pussy. I know exactly what he’s feeling as my wife’s pussy grips his penis…I know the pleasure his throbbing cock is giving her moist pussy, I know as she reaches her orgasm by the way she curls her toes and moans slightly.

As he rolls off of her I rush to fill her freshly fucked pussy with my throbbing cock. I slide in with ease as her warm cunt if full of his cum and her fluids. This is the pleasure I get from having my wife share her wonderful cunt with another man. I feel no jealousy as our love is very strong, we both receive immense pleasure from another man shoving his cock into her juicy pussy. I love watching her in the throes of passion as I am very voyeuristic, and the feel of her freshly fucked pussy is beyond describing.I enjoy a pussy full of love wine. The combination of all our sex fluids combined is simply out of this world.

There are just no words that can describe the feelings that run through my body when watching another man doing many wonderful things to my wife's body to take her to higher and higher levels of pleasure. My body trembles with wave after wave of sexual pleasure that is almost as intense as a full blown ejaculation orgasm. At times I would barely be able to stand. My sexual arousal is to the very highest level, every little sound she makes in her sexual pleasure,every little move she makes to impale that hard throbbing cock deeper into her moist warm cunt, every thrust he makes, all these things and many more bring so much more pleasure to me than just my cock filling her wonderful pussy.

In sharing my wife with other men, my wife and I can both be taken to sexual heights we can never achieve on our own. Having the right partner to join us is of prime importance. One who is sensitive to her needs foremost, than mine and his. We have had some one night stands and some that were stopped before going very far due to his attitude or actions. Yes she fucks other men, NO she is not a gutter slut. She shares her body to please me, if I asked her to stop having sex with other men, she would stop in a heartbeat.

01.jpg.fef7e0f5676a252cb94fe099210b8c84.jpg

Showing Us Our Target For The Night

02.jpg.66b4267e0a190245cd6e1ccd5fe634fa.jpg

Best Friend Warming Her Up

03.jpg.57f7c07bbb52223e8bac5f81d0a1b763.jpg

Ready And Waiting To Be Fucked

04.jpg.09c284861e3f3577717a8e2837ceca0a.jpg

Playing Cowgirl

05.jpg.edacacfd338fda3d7cc6abfd828a303a.jpg

First Of Several Loads That Night

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

A note to my cf friends. I have been having troubles (again) accessing cuckfart. I haven't been able to access the chatroom (seems to be down right now) and haven't been able to answer any of your attempts to contact me. (The box where you type your reply doesn't seem to be working for me?) Sorry for the confusion and the delay in responding.

DomBull4U

MFM4fun...I'll have to keep this brief due to some problems I am having accessing the site.

I did want to say THANKS for your contribution to this forum. Great pics of your shared hotwife...and an excellent recap of your feelings about sharing her. Your description of your emotions and feelings is one of the best recaps I have read. Many people don't seem to understand the excitement a cuckold feels about sharing his hotwife with other men. As a bull, I don't claim to fully understand those feelings that cuckold feels. Your words capture the excitement a cuckold feels as well as any account that I have read.

I said I would keep this short and I will. Simply put...excellent writing and thanks for sharing the details of your experiences. Great insight into the feelings and emotions from the cuckold perspective.

Thanks!

DomBull4U

9 hours ago, leone55 said:

she's really a nice fuckmeat. I would like to try her ass for beginning.

15 hours ago, n2nboy said:

Here's my wife...

rsz_k_008.jpg

n2nboy...love hearing those words..."here's my wife". Keep it simple, right? Right!

"Here's my wife..." That's all that needs to be said right? After all, you and I want the same thing. You want your sexy wife fucked and pleasured...and I would definitely be interested in doing just that. Doing HER!

Speaking of HER...what a gorgeous, sexy woman you are offering to me. She looks to be quite a cocktease in this pic. That ass of hers is incredible. Sweet, sweet body over all, but that ass of hers deserves some special attention. And that cockteasing pose she's showing would get it! I'll bet you and your wife would love me to get down behind her and lavish that sweet ass of hers with kisses. That's just to get things started...that thong bikini of hers would end up coming home...and my attention would move from those sweet cheeks of hers...to her ass and pussy. She like that cunt of hers tongue-fucked from behind while she bends over and spreads herself open? I'll bet she does!

She's delicious! Really hot pic and thanks for saying those words I like to hear...."here's my wife..."

That's all I need to hear...I'll take it from there.

Thanks!

DomBull4U

• Like 2

n2nboy....one quick note of clarification.

I used the word cocktease to describe your sexy wife. I didn't mean to imply that she IS a cocktease. Not at all. We KNOW that's not the case. You know it. I know it...and she definitely knows she is no cocktease.

Shes does however know how to strike a pose like one. Like the pose she is showing us in that pic you posted. That's a very sexy wife in a very sexy cocktease pose...and it would get her exactly what she was looking for....fucked...and FUCKED HARD! 

Just wanted to make that perfectly clear!

Thanks again,

DomBull4U

• Like 1

Ohhhh fuck yeeesss!!!

n2nboy, you know what I like...excellent job, cucky! I like my dirty sluts on all 4's...ready to get a good fucking...just like your wife is there. Just one thing...pull that thong aside for me or push it down to her knees...and then let me hear you say those words again..."here's my wife...".

That is some sweet, sweet ass and pussy right there. I would pound that naughty hotwife of yours long and HARD, n2nboy. 

Fucking hot! Keep that sh*t coming!

DomBull4U

• Like 1

n2nboy....when we got to the bedroom...YOUR bedroom...your naughty, horny wife wasted no time...off came the bikini...and she stretched out on the bed...just like this.

Since you are locked up downstairs, I thought you might appreciate this pic of your hot-n-horny hotwife.

That pussy of hers looks good enough to eat...and that's just what I am about to do.

"there she is, cucky..." your wife/ MY slut!  Thanks!

DomBull4U

rsz_1k_131.webp

• Like 1

n2nboy...thought I'd send you another pic and give you a quick update of what's going on up here in YOUR bedroom.

Your wife's pussy is delicious...tastes even better that it looks. I tongue fucked and fingered her pussy until she was dripping wet and juicy! Too bad you're downstairs...I think you would have been amazed at the squishing sounds her pussy was making. Would probably have been uncomfortable for you though...with you being locked up and all...so it's probably better that you are downstairs. I'd probably still be eating your wife's yummy pussy...but with a loud moan, she rolled over, got on all 4's....head down and ass up....wiggled that incredible ass of hers at me...and moaned at me like a wanton whore..."please fuck me".

Gotta run, cucky....my slut needs a nice...hard....throbbing...cock...DEEP in her pussy! MINE!

DomBull4U

rsz_1bdrr_081.webp

• Like 1

n2nboy...and that's a nice view! Thank you for that....but....

your sexy wife isn't the cock-tease...YOU ARE! You're going to offer me a nice front view of your wife...but then the pic you post...shows her with her cute tits and her sweet pussy covered?

And here I thought you were going to be a good cuck husband....

I'm sure this was just kind of a preview pic. I'm sure you are going to post follow-up pics where her tits and her pussy are ex-posed to me. Yes, I'm sure that's what you are planning on doing. That MUST be it.

n2nboy...when you do post that pic of your wife with her tits and pussy ex-posed....I want you to add the following message along with the pics...

add this message....it's a "concept" that you need to get comfortable with...

add this message with the pics...

"here she is, Sir...my wife/ your slut"

You need to get familiar...and comfortable...with that idea.

DomBull4U

lust4her2...what an incredible view! And you posted her on this thread for me for a reason....

You knew I would appreciate that view...and you knew that I would know just what she needs.

Hell yes there's a taker...ME!

Thank you for your wonderful offer...your wife is sexy as hell and she will be a perfect addition to my collection of incredible slut wives!

DomBull4U

On 5/21/2018 at 8:51 PM, Lust4her2 said:

Any takers?

A2228EE0-E90A-4380-8D2A-666F2B24F9F2.jpeg

what do you mean by any takers? That crotchless panty means her pussy is free access for all bulls and studs already! Meanwhile a strap over the asshole also means that the her ass is free to fuck as we can just pull the strap aside. You know what to do next to satisfy our tit fetish in your next post...

• Like 2

On 5/18/2018 at 9:01 AM, n2nboy said:

Here's my wife...

rsz_k_008.jpg

Just what i appreciate in a woman; having some meat around her body and she's 'fat' in a good way around all those areas where the lingerie can't seem to hide her intimate assets! But the next photo we expect to see is when all those assets are carefree for all to view! What a breathtaking woman!

• Like 5