CuckoldFart.com

Showing hotwives

DomBull4U

On 7/2/2018 at 8:05 PM, Legendkiller718911 said:

Someone please pleasure this hot wife

1C23638F-48EA-4687-9A6C-3F08584FD6F1.jpeg

Legendkiller...so what do we have here...a naughty wannabeslut?  She looks like she would be fun to break in...and fun to train. I see plenty to work with. Nice body on her...that I'd love to get my hands on. And I like that she's taking selfies of her in her underwear. Tells me she WANTS to be a naughty wifey.

I promise I would be gentle with her and bring her along slowly...but I think I can see a future slut hotwife in the making!

DomBull4U

• Thanks 1

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

On 7/4/2018 at 2:59 PM, Legendkiller718911 said:

Show some love for my wife. She’s shy, needs the love! Her body is mmmmm so good

D3EF1710-BCBA-44FC-BEC6-18905E80E059.png

988875CA-2293-4C07-9B26-AC6ACBABB678.png

Legendkiller...she looks even better in this pic. Hotter...showing more of her sexy curves. She still seems a little shy though...

Still needs some support and encouragement, doesn't she?

Don't be afraid to show us those nice curves of yours naughty girl. Don't hide those tits! Move your arms...open up...and show me what you got. Let's see those pretty tits!

DomBull4U

10 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

Legendkiller...she looks even better in this pic. Hotter...showing more of her sexy curves. She still seems a little shy though...

Still needs some support and encouragement, doesn't she?

Don't be afraid to show us those nice curves of yours naughty girl. Don't hide those tits! Move your arms...open up...and show me what you got. Let's see those pretty tits!

DomBull4U

Thank you for the compliments. She is very shy. She needs to see for herself that she is a mans dream. 

Fantastic! Her tits are every bit as beautiful as I imagined! She's yummy. Those pretty tits would be fun to play with...and suck!

Love that 2nd pic of her. Showing off some wonderful cleavage in a very sexy bra. Love how her hair looks...soft...and framing her pretty face nicely. And then there's those lips of hers...looking soft and inviting. I'd love to reach inside of her sexy bra to stroke and tease her nipples...looking down at her....while she was on her knees...taking my hard cock into that inviting mouth of hers. Giving her nipples a pinch and a twist...urging her to take my cock deeper into her mouth.

She's very,very sexy...and there's a naughty slut in her that's dying to "come out to play." Keep going dirtygirl...show me more. Let's see more of her in that sexy lingerie. 

DomBull4U

• Thanks 1

On 5/21/2018 at 6:21 PM, Lust4her2 said:

Any takers?

A2228EE0-E90A-4380-8D2A-666F2B24F9F2.jpeg

she is definitely worth taking from behind would love to fuck her both holes dogy style 

• Like 1

Lol...my good cuck friend jacob got in touch with me again tonight. Guess his "cuck urges" kicked in again...lol...he was feeling that cuck need to give his wife to her bull so she could be "used"....wanted to see her naked and on all 4's...ready to have her cunt crammed with bull cock. Like this jacob? Want to see the head of my cock at the opening of her pussy...and then watch...as she pushes herself back on my dick...s-l-o-w-l-y....her ass getting slapped as she takes it all? Fuck yeeesss!

DomBull

image.jpeg.419fe85d995d8571f8b271cbc86ec4b2.jpeg.910ffd113552eb8642d4685656403d8a.jpeg

• Like 13