CuckoldFart.com

Showing hotwives

DomBull4U

CUCKOLD TEST

Jmillz24....thanks for posting your hotwife here! It looks like you are sort of new here and this may be the first time you posted her at cf. If that's the case, I'm honored that you chose this forum to show her off. 

I hope that means you'd like to see her used....and fucked! Turned into a naughty fuckslut.

I'm picturing her with my cum coving her mouth and chin...and dripping down onto her tits!

Speaking of tits...I'd like a better look at hers. 

Thanks

DomBull4U

1D0BD465-74E3-4953-9653-26FEE014C7B3.thumb.jpeg.467460ecc6efdad4f64d6c43677f4037.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Smokeybones11, 

Mmmmmm, she looks like a well-trained slut in this pic. The pic is cropped but it looks like her hands may be behind her head...like a well-trained slut presenting her tits for inspection...and use. Of course those nice big tits would get manhandled! Love 'em!

DomBull4U

2018-06-13_02_13_33.webp

3 hours ago, Smokeybones11 said:

8b0fdf79-a564-4244-9d3d-8b9311274238.jpg

Smokeybones11...ohhh fuck yes! What do we have here? Looks like your naughty big-titted wife offering me...EVERYTHING! Especially that hot pussy of hers. Legs spread nice-n-wide...so there can be no mistake about what she wants. This is a hot slut that wants her pussy POUNDED...just what she would get too!

Thanks for such a hot offer!

DomBull4U

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, DomBull4U said:

Smokeybones11, 

Mmmmmm, she looks like a well-trained slut in this pic. The pic is cropped but it looks like her hands may be behind her head...like a well-trained slut presenting her tits for inspection...and use. Of course those nice big tits would get manhandled! Love 'em!

DomBull4U

2018-06-13_02_13_33.webp

She is making me take pictures s for her bull sir

Lust4her2...yes, she definitely does wear it well...and I love that you have presented her here for me to enjoy. She does look sexy all dolled up.

But you know how I really like her... when she's on all 4's.  On all 4's, on the bed...even dressed she looks ready to fuck.

Love seeing her anytime....dressed or undressed

Thanks

DomBull4U

AE0119C2-3088-4DD1-9BDE-CF8F1123C119.webp

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

Lust4her2....just curious...would you lift her gown to ex-pose her ass and pussy to me...or are you going to sit and watch as I do it?

DomBull4U

CD149EEB-752E-425D-8B1E-526D33EA0E6B.webp

A3927E5F-526F-4720-8DAA-F1E0645E7BF1.webp

Oh I would absolutely have to sit back and watch you do the touching and undressing. 

• Like 1

On 9/24/2018 at 5:46 PM, William bonnie said:

Here's a couple of mine 

received_238463966823457.jpeg

received_311830096273707.jpeg

received_2214679948603988.jpeg

20180924_212225.jpg

Screenshot_20180924-212330_Gallery.jpg

William, I love the way she dresses for sex. She has a sleek body that lets her pull off that skin-tight body suit nicely. Her outfits seem to be a bit on the kinky side...I like that in my sluts!

Thanks for offering me this sexy, kinky , beautiful woman. She definitely looks like a slut that would be fun to use.

DomBull4U

• Like 4

William bonnie...I thought I'd show off your naughty wife in another of her kinky, ready-to-fuck outfits.

Does she like to be ball-gagged? If she hasn't been ball-gagged...I think it's something she should try. It's something she WOULD try if she was my little fuckslut for the night. And something tells me she would love it. And tell her not to worry....after I pounded her cunt, I'd remove the gag so she could suck my cock and I could shoot my cum into her mouth!

DomBull4U

FB_IMG_1525071101985.webp

FB_IMG_1529016080017.webp

VideoCapture_20180812-005930.webp

VideoCapture_20180812-010016.webp

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Hobo said:

My wife Mary

20180922_221910-1-1.jpg

20180922_222036.jpg

Hobo...thanks for offering me your sexy...and naughty looking...wife, Mary. She definitely looks tempting. On all 4's like that Mary looks like my kind of slut...ready to get down and get after it. I swear I can almost hear her saying to me "c'mon and fuck me you dirty bastard...FUCK ME! Fuck me hard goddamn it!

She's dressed appropriately... slutty! The fishnet stay-ups are slutty....and I like how that thong runs between her ass cheeks...and Mary's ass is lookin' good. On all 4's, Mary looks like a fuck machine. Bury your cock in her nice-n-deep....give that ass of hers a few playful slaps...and she'll do the rest...pushing back and rocking on your cock...her wet cunt squishing as she fucks herself silly until she cums all over your cock!

Yep, Mary's my kind of slut! Thanks for offering her to me Hobo!

DomBull4U

P.S. More pics of slut Mary are available in the Cuckold's Galleries.

large.webp

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Mikeskinner1776 said:

C37B605E-F545-40BD-A3EB-68672444FDD8.jpeg

Ohhhhh fuck yeeesss, mikeskinner1776.

What a beautiful, temping, fuckable offering. Love, love, love the way she's pushed her sexy, lacey bra down to show off those beautiful tits! There used to be a saying..."guys don't make passes at girls who wear glasses". I'm calling B.S. on that. Her glasses only add to her sexy look. And those puckered lips of hers...they look ready to kiss and nibble on my cock and balls for as long as I could stand it...which wouldn't be very long. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be too long before my cock was deep in her mouth and pushing into her throat. Of course I'd love her to pucker up again when I was ready to shoot my load.

Just picture this...that pretty face of hers...her glasses...and those naughty puckered lips...all splattered with my cum. Ohhh fuck...I'd take my hard cock and rub my jizz all over those lips, spreading my cum all over them...until she opened up and went to work cleaning my cock!

Just say the word wannabe...and we'll try and make that happen!

Thanks for sharing her!

DomBull4U

• Like 2