CuckoldFart.com

Showing hotwives

DomBull4U

7 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

Wow...some incredible wives being shown on the Hotwives Showcase! Awesome....

Thanks to

Cuckold_seekers...beautiful wife...love her anklet!

marcelles69...has been hubs desire for quite some time to have his wife make him a cuckold...

shycplnfla...seeing sexy Sue...on all 4's...wearing nothing but a nice big smile...always a treat to see and enjoy!

spritzkolben83...another sexy, naughty wife...offered on all 4's...all sweet ass and hot pussy. Can't wait!

oldercuck2...always enjoy this cucks perspective. The voice of experience. And love seeing his sexy wife!

onenaughtywife....great follow-up pics. Will be thinking about that Halloween costume...a witch or a vampire? onenaughtywife could pull off either with great results!

Smokeybones...fuck I'm jealous too. Your sexy wife looks like she loves riding her bull's cock!

I plan on taking a closer look at all of these sexy wives...but wanted to say THANKS to all for sharing these hot-n-sexy wives!

DomBull4U

I will be sure to keep you some special pics

Do it.JPG

• Like 3

CUCKOLD TEST

13 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

marcelles69...really hot follow-up pics. You ready for more. Hope so...because I am.

There she is marcelles...your sexy wife just like you want her. On all 4's...her head down, that beautiful ass of hers UP! Up nice-n-high. Your wife is all ass-n-pussy, marcelles. And look at her, touching herself...she needs it marcelles...she NEEDS it! And she wants it...bad. She needs it bad, marcelles...you can see that. She needs to get fucked! She wants to feel a man inside her...a man with a hard cock. That's what your wife wants  marcelles...she wants to feel a man's cock...hot...and HARD...and she wants to feel it burried deep inside her pussy.

Listen to her when I just touch her pussy with my fingers. Ohhhhhh....hear that hubby. Listen to her.....ohhhhhh! She wants it so bad. And you're locked up. You can't help her, can you? I'm going to take my cock....and just rub it along her slit. She's soooo wet...just look at her juices on my fingers. Here, smell them. Smell my fingers...you can smell how much she needs to get fucked. Mmmm, she tastes good too. Oh, sorry...maybe I should have let you taste her...but I was greedy...I wanted to taste her pussy myself. Sorry hubby.

So what are we going to do? She needs it soooo bad....and she has you locked up. Listen to her when I just rub my cock along her slit...letting her feel the heat and the hardness of my cock. "Ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhh, yeeeesssss!" Hear that? Did you see how she tried to grab me and push my cock inside her pussy? Damn marcelles...what are we going to do?

What should I do, marcelles?

DomBull4U

Oh my gosh 😱😊 If i could get hard, i would now... I wanna see how a guy do this to her. I wanna make him hard for her and clean u both... What a lovely fantasy 😊😘

3 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

Beautifulmatch...she is one sexy, beautiful hotwife!  Gotta ask about those panties though. That looks like on big wet spot in those Calvin Klein's. Did she get that wet in anticipation....or did she wear those panties home after spending time with a bull?

That was the result of both of us cumming all over her panties...

20180730_235535.jpg

• Like 6