CuckoldFart.com

Showing hotwives

DomBull4U

CUCKOLD TEST

On 11/2/2018 at 7:17 AM, tdicky832 said:

1042939889_100918(20).thumb.JPG.b3bdd4fadc0f2c50fb9439beb32d5a9b.JPG

My wife

tdicky832....nice pic of your wife! 

How are things coming with your cuck fantasies? Are you offering your wife to me here...or just showing her off?

Your mature wife has a nice big ass and looks like some very big tits! I'd love to get my hands on both. Would you like to see me spank your wife...or those big tits of hers being manhandled? Are you sure you could handle seeing that?

You know what they say....careful what you wish for!

Your wife/My slut! Have a nice ring to it? Like they way that sounds?

DomBull4U

On 10/26/2018 at 7:30 PM, Kilted_don said:

My wife, not yet shared but happy to hear from guys who’d want to play with her!

93359FE0-FAC4-4E76-900B-B8F09BE921AE.jpeg

BD1B965C-3E2B-4797-B459-73BF0E1DBE64.jpeg

Catching up....

Kilted_don...."your wife, not yet shared". Not YET shared. That simple statement tells me a lot. It tells me that hubby is a wannabe cuck that can't wait until his pretty wife is fucking other men. And I like hubs positive attitude...not YET sshared....meaning that it will happen.

And what a hot, sexy fuck she would be! I love the sexy way she dresses...and she looks like a lean, hot-n-nasty fuck machine. Looks like the kind of slut that doesn't mind working for a good, hard fucking. Get behind her in a doggy and all you gotta do is keep your hard cock inside her pussy while she pushes back and rides your dick for all she's worth. Yep, this one looks like a little fuck machine and I'd love to be the one that turns her from "not shared yet" to full-fledged hotwife!

Thanks for sharing her, kilted_don!

DomBull4U

• Like 4

On 10/27/2018 at 1:24 AM, Kilted_don said:

Here you go!

2CD38AF1-6544-47A6-8AD3-EE41AAB12174.jpeg

4D8B9C00-F70D-4421-AA62-9159ADC2F8B0.jpeg

Kilted_don.....ohhhhh fuck yesssss!

I just thought she looked hot and sexy in the first pics you posted. These hot pics have me in total lust for your naughty wife. Seeing her on all4's like this is fucking, cock-stiffening amazing. She looks sexy as hell in those lacey, black panties...but that top pic is fucking hot. In a word....she looks FUCKABLE! The heels add a nice naughty look but what grabs your attention is her ass and pussy....and the way she has her legs spread nice-n-wide. No doubt about it, she wants to get fucked...and she'll do whatever it takes to get some good, HARD dick!

I'd love to be teasing her hot slit with the tip of my hard cock...until she decided enough teasing...and reached back between her legs and as she guided my cock into her pussy said...."fuck me damn it....fuck meeee!"

"Take it all, slut...go ahead and ride my cock until you juice all over it!"

Hot!

DomBull4U

• Like 3

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 7:35 PM, jwontheriver said:

The wife...

1104181451.jpg

jwontheriver....

Looks like "the wife" enjoys fun and games on the pool table! That's great...because I do too.

Your mature fuck-slut wife had better be without panties. She WILL be...because that's what I will instruct her to do...NOT wear panties. What your wife  IS going to do is...climb up on that table and lift her skirt to show both of us...you and me...that she is a good slut that knows how to do as she's told. She'll lift her skirt, show us her pussy...and then she's going to play with her pussy to show how horny she is. She'll also @@@@@@ her tits...and play with her nipples to show what a dirty slut she is. I thought about having her fuck herself with the pool stick she has...but instead jw, you're going to bring me a custom made "pool stick" that we had made just for her. It will basically be a shorter pool stick...with a fat, long dildo attached. While your wife is playing with her pussy and teasing her tits...I'm going to take her custom made "fuck-stick" and place it at her lips. If she's the horny cock-lover that she appears to be, she'll take it in her mouth and suck it. If she doesn't seem to know what to do...she will be cock slapped with her "fuck-stick" until she opens wide and takes it deep into her mouth. She'll want to get it nice and wet, because it's going to end up in her cunt...with her fucking herself with it!  While she fucks herself, she can bring her head to the edge of the table...so I can feed her my cock. Like a good whore she'll suck it...lick and suck my balls...and beg me to cum in her mouth and on her face!

I'm sure your fuck-slut wife will want more. if she does, she's going to roll off the table and stand beside the table. She'll take her "fuck-stick" and start fucking it while she's bent over the table. I'll take over fucking her with it...we want to make sure she takes it deep, deep into her cunt....filling and stretching it good. You'll get to hear her beg for my real cock! I just might treat her to that...a good, hard DomBull doggy fuck...but two things will have to happen first. First...your wife's begging will have to be convincing...she'll need to convince me that she NEEDS it. And the second thing is...you are going to ask me to please fuck her and satisfy her filthy fuck-slut desires! That's what it will take to get your naughty cowgirl, fuck-slut wife the fucking that she NEEDS. Not too much to ask.

Game on!

DomBull4U   

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 6:12 PM, jwontheriver said:

1104181545a.jpg

jwontheriver....nice tat on your wife. Is that to show that she is yours?

If she is going to be one of MY sluts, you'll have to modify that tattoo. If you want to offer your wife to me...and want me to "use" her...here's what you are going to do. When you are offering her to me...you will take a marker...a Sharpie...and you will draw a circle around the tat with a slash through the circle. That way when I'm fucking her doggie...I'll know I'm fucking one of my sluts...and not your wife.

DomBull4U  

• Like 1