CuckoldFart.com

Showing hotwives

DomBull4U

CUCKOLD TEST

On 10/25/2018 at 7:57 PM, Beautifulmatch said:

Hey guys, meet my hot wife! We have been in the lifestyle for several years now and just came across this site. We have a lot of pics to share, so we hope you guys like what you see! 

20180731_000426.jpg

She's awesome... Would love to read your stories of sharing her

• Like 5

jack123456...hello! Nice to hear from you my old friend. And especially nice to see these hot pics of your sexy wife, Fay.

Are you trying to tempt me with these pics of Fay's ass?...which you know I love! It's been a while hasn't it? Has it been too long...and this is your way of tempting me and saying that you want me to cuck you again? 

Mmmmm the memories...your hot-n-sexy wife was always such a good slut for me! Want to spend the day watching her get ready to come visit me? It was always such a turn on seeing the pics you sent of Fay getting ready....and then pics of her dressed...as she got ready to come visit me and service my cock! These pics you sent have me thinking some filthy thoughts about your incredible wife.

Is that what you are missing jack? Get in touch and let's see what we can work out...I'd love for Fay to come for a visit...I'd love to spend some quality time with her!

Thanks...and very nice to hear from you again.

DomBull4U

jack123456-20160831_081845_8e1a.jpg

6464-20161028_090908_18f3.jpg

6464-20161028_091709_8bbd.jpg

• Like 4

3 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

jack123456...hello! Nice to hear from you my old friend. And especially nice to see these hot pics of your sexy wife, Fay.

Are you trying to tempt me with these pics of Fay's ass?...which you know I love! It's been a while hasn't it? Has it been too long...and this is your way of tempting me and saying that you want me to cuck you again? 

Mmmmm the memories...your hot-n-sexy wife was always such a good slut for me! Want to spend the day watching her get ready to come visit me? It was always such a turn on seeing the pics you sent of Fay getting ready....and then pics of her dressed...as she got ready to come visit me and service my cock! These pics you sent have me thinking some filthy thoughts about your incredible wife.

Is that what you are missing jack? Get in touch and let's see what we can work out...I'd love for Fay to come for a visit...I'd love to spend some quality time with her!

DomBull4U

put it in her ass, Dom, for all that teasing, and get us some pics 😉

• Like 5

6 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

DomBull4U

Thank you xxx

• Like 2

jwontheriver....

Posted your wife here...and on the "Cucks....check in" forum thread! Wanted to make sure I didn't miss her? Good for you...good job, cucky! I appreciate that!

Looks like someone has some kinky, fun and naughty plans for the weekend. Your wife! Love the sexy outfit she's wearing. Leather corset/basque...with the Hot Wife shorts....nice choice! Those Hot Wife shorts sure takes all the guesswork out of things, don't they? Love how she's bent over forward just a little. Stretches those shorts out nicely over all of that nice ass of hers. Did she do that just for me? Because I fucking love it! Gotta hand it to her....the "ol' gal" knows how to tease...and knows how to please. She's still got it!

Did she lock you up before she had you take these pics? Were you excited seeing her spread her legs like that for the pic....knowing that she was spreading them to attract a bulls attention? A bull that she can spread them for later...when she's taking his cock deep into her pussy! Getting FUCKED...while her locked-cock cuck hubby watches! Watches...and waits....for his chance to taste his hotwife's pussy!

Just one thing....I don't see her hotwife anklet? Or would you like me to put it on her....after I fuck her...and pump her cunt full of my cum?

DomBull4U

1116181516_HDR.thumb.jpg.4feaf567d0044b374b48e46b897844d4.jpg

1116181443a_HDR.thumb.jpg.bd5641965a33fe37678aaf41c7e50a91.jpg

Had a nice surprise yesterday. An old friend that I haven't been in contact with...in I don't know how long...got in touch with me yesterday. Yes...an old cuck hubby friend.

Let me back up just a minute. It was actually back in September that I first heard from him. One day I was checking my homepage...and noticed that he had visited my page. Visited it...but he never contacted me, or left a comment...nothing. So I sent him a message telling him that I noticed that he had visited...and also told him that I was a little put off that he didn't even contact me just to say hello.  Well he got back in touch a few days later...and admitted that he had visited the page...and that he was thinking back to the time when I "owned" his wife. I guess I should point out that I was definitely in control of things between his wife and I when I "owned" her. And he actually liked it that way. On this message he sent a few weeks ago...he apologized for not at least saying hello...and he said he hoped things were well with me. And left it at that. And I didn't think much more of it. I have been busy lately...so that's where I left it.

Well that brings us to the message I got from him yesterday. Now this friend is basically the quiet type...like I said, he enjoyed me being in control of things with his wife...my "owning" her. His message yesterday was short...and sort of mysterious. All he said was...when would be a good time to catch up with you? :D 

I think I know what's on his mind...or his wife's...hopefully BOTH on their minds. Let's just say I have good vibes about it. I'm going to give him another day or two to see if he gets back in touch with me. If he doesn't get back in touch with me...I guess I will have to take control of the situation....like I always did. But...I KNOW what's on his mind. Maybe that's wrong of me...to keep him "on edge" like that when I know what he wants...but...it just feels like the thing to do.

Here's a few pics of his very sexy wife...I'll admit I have checked her file out a time or two over the past day or so...and done some reminiscing. Good memories!

His nickname for her was milfforbbc...which was her ultimate fantasy. Or actually THEIR  biggest fantasy! How I got involved with them?....I can't even remember exactly? But definitely glad I did. It worked out well for all parties involved.

Here's a few pics of milfforbbc.... beautiful, sexy wife...and very sexual. Def good memories!

DomBull4U 

PICTURE REMOVED BY REQUEST

Edited by CuckoldFart
PICTURE REMOVED BY REQUEST
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

On 11/18/2018 at 12:15 AM, DomBull4U said:

Had a nice surprise yesterday. An old friend that I haven't been in contact with...in I don't know how long...got in touch with me yesterday. Yes...an old cuck hubby friend.

Let me back up just a minute. It was actually back in September that I first heard from him. One day I was checking my homepage...and noticed that he had visited my page. Visited it...but he never contacted me, or left a comment...nothing. So I sent him a message telling him that I noticed that he had visited...and also told him that I was a little put off that he didn't even contact me just to say hello.  Well he got back in touch a few days later...and admitted that he had visited the page...and that he was thinking back to the time when I "owned" his wife. I guess I should point out that I was definitely in control of things between his wife and I when I "owned" her. And he actually liked it that way. On this message he sent a few weeks ago...he apologized for not at least saying hello...and he said he hoped things were well with me. And left it at that. And I didn't think much more of it. I have been busy lately...so that's where I left it.

Well that brings us to the message I got from him yesterday. Now this friend is basically the quiet type...like I said, he enjoyed me being in control of things with his wife...my "owning" her. His message yesterday was short...and sort of mysterious. All he said was...when would be a good time to catch up with you? :D 

I think I know what's on his mind...or his wife's...hopefully BOTH on their minds. Let's just say I have good vibes about it. I'm going to give him another day or two to see if he gets back in touch with me. If he doesn't get back in touch with me...I guess I will have to take control of the situation....like I always did. But...I KNOW what's on his mind. Maybe that's wrong of me...to keep him "on edge" like that when I know what he wants...but...it just feels like the thing to do.

Here's a few pics of his very sexy wife...I'll admit I have checked her file out a time or two over the past day or so...and done some reminiscing. Good memories!

His nickname for her was milfforbbc...which was her ultimate fantasy. Or actually THEIR  biggest fantasy! How I got involved with them?....I can't even remember exactly? But definitely glad I did. It worked out well for all parties involved.

Here's a few pics of milfforbbc.... beautiful, sexy wife...and very sexual. Def good memories!

DomBull4U 

23_thumb_png_c7e1cdf219ae5dc97146a8adcf59fb1c.png

rsz_031_thumb_jpg_7470aebf3f1f87df0da057d8cab606ab.jpg

22_png_45c73e60a8076c3649ead8c61e7f10fc.png

nice titties mmmmmmm

• Like 2