CuckoldFart.com

Showing hotwives

DomBull4U

CUCKOLD TEST

Nccouple8283...thanks for the total look of your naughty wife! Looks like Mrs. Nccouple knows how to spread those legs of hers....nice-n-wide. DomBull likes wives that spread their legs like that...wives that make their pussy easy to get at. Also, I can't believe how soft and smooth her skin looks. Looks like she'd be fun to kiss and lick...all over! Of course those "funhouse titties" of hers would definitely get some attention from me! 

Thanks again for sharing her!

DomBull4U

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

All these super-sexy hotwives and slutwives all the way back on page 7?Waaaaay back on page 7!

No, no,no...can't let that happen. Sorry, gotta bump this forum thread back up. 

I'm a greedy perv...always hoping for more beautiful wives as "presents".

As always...my thanks to the generous cucks, hubs and wannabes that share their beautiful wives and gf's here!

Regards

DomBull4U

• Like 3

The slut shown is obviously quite proud of the big load that she coaxed from her bull...and is proudly showing the end results. Her cute face has taken a few cum blasts....and she has spunk dripping from her chin!

This is a pic of a good slut!

I hope she got her bull hard when she cleaned his cock...the slut deserves a good bull fucking so she could cream all over his cock!

DomBull4U

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DomBull4U said:

Jack123456.....

It's always nice to see your sexy wife posted!

Love the boots! Love the thong! And...LOVE her ass, jack.

Also love her submissive pose...looks as if she's ready to submit...and do anything she's told to do!

Thanks for sharing her!

DomBull4U

she realy is a bit submissive sir 

• Like 1