rjhsteel2001...

We've enjoyed a nice chat or two...and yes, I have seen those beautiful tits of your wife...but I'm glad you posted them here for me...and others to enjoy.

It tells me that you are enjoying becoming a cuck...and I love the fact that you understand that your job is to provide your wife to me for my pleasure.

Trust me when I say your wife's gorgeous tits are highly pleasurable. Just seeing them nestled in her sexy black bra starts my mind to working...and my juices flowing.

Very nice job my new cuck friend...thank you!

DomBull4U

P.S. As hot and sexy as her tits are in that black bra...I still just needed to see them set free. Gorgeous tits, no question about it!

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Please login or register to see this quote.

Dombull,  thank you so much for posting this gorgeous lady , very hot indeed, I can imagine how proud you've made cuckold46 

• Like 6

funcple74....glad you enjoyed seeing cuckold46's sexy hotwife.

There's no need for you to imagine how proud cuckold46 must feel.

Hubby, I hope you feel the same pride when I show your incredible wife.....

I'm always amazed not only by mrs. funcple74's sheer beauty...but the variety of kink that she brings to "party". Stunning woman...incredible slut!

btw...haven't seen funcple74 around much...miss bumping into you in the chat room. Tell that slut, mrs. funcple that she needs to get her ass back into the chat room.

And tell her it better be sooner...than later. Unless she WANTS to be punished...and with her, that might be the case.

Thanks again for your comment...and of course for sharing mrs. funcple.

Regards

DomBull4U

• Like 13

Dombull thank you so much , sometimes I don't the the threat of being punished has the usual effect lol , she kind of enjoys it I think 

huge thanks again 

one proud hub here 

Dombull thank you so much. I am very proud and excited to see my wife exhibited by you...mmmmmm.

Thank you very much and I hope to meet you very soon

Regards

cuckold46...

You are very welcome! As I like to say...posting and ex-posing your sexy wife is MY pleasure!

Us meeting soon is something I would also enjoy greatly!

Just the thought of me manhandling maria's incredibly sexy body is totally arousing!

Thank you again cuckold46...

and my best to sexy maria!

Best regards

DomBull4U

• Like 9

she is sweet...............thank you,i just think she is so pretty and has perfect breasts and 1 awesome body.......i think i'm in love........hope you post more of her

• Like 4

Love watching my wife getting fucked by one or ten guys. Love when she has a cock in her mouth and is getting fucked from behind and turns around to tell the guy with his cock in her to "fill her pussy up"

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

poundmywifeashley,

Hello to hubby Matt. First let me say thank you for adding these hot pics of your very sexy wife Ashley. Looking at the pics, I can easily see that Ashley loves being a slut. She loves dressing the part....and then loves acting the part. Obviously with Ashley it's no game...no roleplay. Ashley IS a slut, and she loves it.

Second thing I would like to say is...I'm sorry. Sorry that it has taken me so long to respond to you. The only explanation I can off is that things have been extremely busy for me lately. Hubby Matt you were kind enough to add Dirty slut Ashley's pics to this thread....and you both deserved a quicker response. Again, I apologize.

I'd also like to say this to hubby Matt. (Matt wanted my opinion of Ashley so badly that he sent me a private note...with pics...to my email. Now this....is a good cuck hubby).

Matt, I love that you took the initiative and the extra effort to "track me down". Your naughty whore wife deserved a quicker response from me...and cuck hubby matt was going to make sure and get one, wasn't he? Awesome job!

I hope this is the start of a long-lasting friendship between us. Ashley is one hot-n-sexy slut wife...and hubby matt is proud of her sluttiness. Perfect!

Thanks again...hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

DomBull4U    

• Like 1

onenaughtywife,

naughty emma looking as hot-n-sexy as ever in her see-through catsuit! 

Damn....it's been a while.

I hope this is a sign that emma is ready to play again.

Thanks

DomBull4U

hello dombull,

below you can find some mew photos of my slutwife helena hope you like them and waiting of course of your hot comments

Please login or register to see this image. /monthly_2016_11/28371600820915822180.0.jpg.0b8ad34722b7588daab4642befd631a7.jpg" alt="28371600820915822180.0.jpg" />

-57194554375745169370.0.jpg

25628869219331600600.0.jpg

-70399604666416480990.0.jpg

• Like 11

ow wow...more hot pics os sexy slutwife Helena from cuck32bi,

Awesome hubby. TY! Helena looks tasty! Her tits look especially yummy...love that way she's pushed them together. Fantastic.

Thanks for these new pics!

Regards

DomBull4U

Anybody have any pictures of my wife's pussy that they have saved?

• Like 4