CuckoldFart.com

Showing hotwives

DomBull4U

ASKYY....are you serious, hubby? Who WOULDN'T want to see more of her big tits? I know I damn sure do. Her big tits and MORE. That looks like one incredibly hot body. If you like to show your sexy wife off....you came to the right forum. I consider it an honor that you chose to show off your hot wife on this thread that I started. Thanks!

Now, about these pics. Pic #1 shows a sexy wifey doing the little black dress thing about as well as it can be done. Her legs look incredible....and her curves look just amazing. With those nice heels your wife is a picture of class and elegance. Wearing that sexy outfit your wife can catch the eye...and the filthy imagination of any red-blooded man. In a word...she looks FUCKABLE! HIGHLY FUCKABLE!!!

PIC#2....our hot little wifey loses the little black dress to give us all a look at JUST how FUCKABLE she is. Again we can see those killer curves of hers...and see them much more clearly. WOW! Totally hot...and now we have some naughty fishnets to add just a touch of sluttiness to the picture. Nice!

PIC#3....there they are. Those big tits we talked about earlier. Those big tits that need to be set free from that snug bra. Fuck yes I want to see more of those big tits! 

Hubby, your hotty wife has some serious slut potential. Thanks again for showing her on this Showing Hotwives thread.

More of her tits? Hell yes. And legs...ass...and pussy too.

DomBull4U

• Like 2

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

Mikenelson....your sexy girl is right! What can I say Mike....your sexy girl has some hot ass and pussy. Awesome pics of her butt...especially liked seeing her black panties/ thong pulled up nice and snug between those amazing sweet cheeks of hers. Spectacular! 

Some great pics of her playing with her juicy pussy too. Seeing that pink vibe in her pink pussy tells me she has a naughty playful side too.

Really just one thing to say Mike...she looks like a world-class piece of ass! You showing her on cuckfart because you have cuck fantasies? If so bring her on 'cause I'd love some of your hot lil' fuck slut.

Thanks for sharing! Gimme more!

DomBull4U

• Like 1

ASKYY...do I like her belongings? I'm not ever sure what you mean by that?

What I like ASKYY is your hot fucking wife. Her tits...her ass...those legs...her pussy...her pouty lips...her  sexy red hair. I like everything about her. What else? Her sexiness....her sluttiness!

On all 4s, she looks like she NEEDS to get fucked...and fucked HARD!

The way she presents her tits...offering them....is PERFECT!

All stretched out like she is in the other pics...she looks like a dirty slut that would crawl for cock. 

I want her crawling for MINE!

Her belongings? Your wife BELONGS on my hard, throbbing cock.

DomBull4U

• Like 2

cuck32bi....hello again cucky. So nice to see your wife presented on this Showing Hotwives thread again. Thanks!

One thing I have to say, cucky....I do like the way you have presented Helena to me. Pussy first. I do like the way Helena spreads her slutwife legs. Wide open...so she can take some dick deep in her pussy.

That body shot of Helena is hot too. She looks like a hotwife that can't wait to get fucked good-n-hard. Just the way I would fuck her for you, cuck32.

Thanks again for bringing her back for more!

DomBull4U

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ASKYY said:

Do you like her belongings ?

13.jpg

7.jpg

145.jpg

2321424.jpg

Be Proud of your wife she is damn sexy and a perfect outfit for her she has a good and sexy for her which makes her even more a stunning sexy wife..her pussy will feel so good just as she is so hot..would be proud to fill up all of her holes with my cum..I'll tell you your wife is perfect..she is the real definition of perfect..and she can look so slutty to which makes her even more sexier

• Like 1

Guest eisbaer63
51 minutes ago, Mikenelson said:

DomBull here is my girls pussy....just for you Sir. Please use and enjoy my girl. Make her one of your sluts.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Mmmm... VERY nice... What does the rest of her look like? What is her personality like?  A woman who is an enjoyable lover, is MUCH more, than a shapely ass, and a snug, wet pussy. 

mikenelson.....good job,mike! That's all there is to being a good cuck. Just do as you are told...and remember that your girls pleasure comes ahead of yours. ALWAYS remember that!. Your pleasure should come from making sure the SHE is pleasured.

I can see how horny your girl is just by looking at the seductive way she is playing with and fingering her pussy. Look how juicy her cunt is? She needs a good tongue fuck and then needs her pussy pounded hard. 

You brought her to the right place, mike...and she is going to be thankful and appreciative that you did. I am too, cucky. Thank you for sharing her with me.

DomBull4U

• Like 2

dongster....well now, what do we have here?

What I see is an experienced...and horny fuckslut! Look at the way this hot-n-sexy slut spreads her pussy. This is no shy, just-trying-this out wifey. This is  hot, I-luv-to-fuck wife...that wants hot cock and knows what to do to get it. Good lord I love the way she is spreading herself open...like she wants cock and wants it now. A slut that spreads her pussy open like this wants hard cock deep and hard...wants her pussy pounded!!! She wants her cunt pounded until it's filled with a nice big bull load of cum. A load that oozes from her just-fucked pussy so she can proudly show hubby what a slut she is.

dongster....great pics of a very naughty, highly-sexed hotwife. I wish she was here right now...I'd have her spread her pussy wide and ease it down on my hard-on...and let her take a nice long ride on Mr. Fatcock. 

We WILL talk more....

Thanks again

DomBull4U

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Guest Dynomywife

Anjelika.....and her big rack.....mmmmm those watermelons you guys.....yeasss.....reply if you like her...maybe you may be willing to see more pics of my pretty wife Angie.....pinger_4809073471625337332.jpg.82036289e6f933300685fbc5c2534e30.jpg20150815_200702.jpg.a9969f971ffde294c064af0ca3674c55.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...