CuckoldFart.com

Sexy wife in Sheffield Uk

Zen83

CUCKOLD TEST

Zen83...too bad that I'm in the U.S....or I would love to take you up on your offer. Use her...damn right I would.

Btw...don't you think you might get better results if you posted a pic of your sexy slutwife?

Good luck! Hope we see pics of her cucking you and fucking her bull lover soon.

DomBull4U

1464539580614-135268333_jpg_c9e1a1b6f1c8f8f7c8d1ee3027dd4ef1.jpg

• Like 10

zen83...love how your wife hits the streets. Damn that dress is short...showin' a lot of leg. Those shiney stockings have 'em shining too! Her dress is low cut too...plenty of skin showing there...between the legs showin' and the low-cut top...it doesn't take long to mentally undress her. Or...let's find a secluded spot...and she could suck some cock for me.

Hot pic zen...I like it. Thanks again!

DomBull

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

zen83....more fantastic pics of your wife! TY!

Your wife has some beautiful tits...and the way she is presenting them is perfect. Absolutely perfect! That is how I love a slutwife to present her tits to me. That is how I train slutwives to present themselves to me. In fact, I may start using your wife's pic as a training tool....something to show other sluts-in-training.

Great series of pics of her pussy too! Her pussy blown up for inspection...so we can see those succulent cunt lips and each delicious fold of her pussy. Close-closer- and in-your-face!

Well done zen83....good cuck!

DomBull83

• 2 months later...