CuckoldFart.com

I think my wife has a beautiful ass

morbocandaules

CUCKOLD TEST

She is hot n Yummy - love her legs and tight ass. I would stick my cock out and rub it under her shorts until her thighs are wet with my pre cum. Then I would slap her ass more .. and make her walk around bare pussy all over the house

Hey bro - Delete the last 2 pics with the kid. Not cool bro...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, brownbull11 said:

She is hot n Yummy - love her legs and tight ass. I would stick my cock out and rub it under her shorts until her thighs are wet with my pre cum. Then I would slap her ass more .. and make her walk around bare pussy all over the house

Hey bro - Delete the last 2 pics with the kid. Not cool bro...

and I would like to see get his ass 

12 minutes ago, budfox said:

show her that you published her pics.. and let her see the comments from the bulls.. that s the best way to get her into the idea.. and you will soon be cuckolding for her.. 

I must admit that likes to exhibit his ass. But he has no idea of the thousands of men who have seen their naked photos. I also like to give their clothes to

• 3 months later...
Guest Bully Stick
On 10/27/2016 at 2:17 PM, morbocandaules said:

What is your opinion 

I imagine that those who come home I watch the ass

IMG_20160324_130214.jpg

This is my favorite. The way her left hand is on her hip as she pushes down her shorts just enough to be sexy and the way we can see the bottom of her rift butt cheek is visible. Then ad the fact we can see her panty line through her shorts makes it one hot pic. Oh to come home and see that cooking me a steak. HOT!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...