CuckoldFart.com

My Indian wife

chocohubby

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

• 3 weeks later...

Love those nipples I bet they swell when pinched and sucked, I'm sure she turns into a total slut when done right.

oh yes she does....

hopefully today we will take some pics (as we talked this morning in bed ;) ), maybe a lil video too with the pics...mmmm I am getting hard already to think to share it with you, guys!!

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck she is an amazing milf. I love seeing her creampie cunt. I bet that she loves cum. I am a heavy cummer these days and my balls are always going to be full for a sexy woman like that. I only wish I could spend hours eating out that tasty pink cunt for real. That would get my balls nice and full.

• Like 1

I'm looking at the photos of her nude, showing off for us to make us horny for her, to make us want to fuck her...and I'm getting horny for her, and I DO want to fuck her, now - tell the pretty Indian slut I just said that

She will see the post herself...every now and then I show her what guys thinking of her photos and she loves to hear how you guys enjoy her.

Thanks guys...keep the comments coming heaps of more stuff to show off here!

Ready for the nudist beach

attachicon.gifbeach (2).jpg

Posing on a log

attachicon.gifbeach (3).jpg

She is all mine! :D

attachicon.gifbeach (7).jpg

What an absolute sexy beauty! Can't get enough of her spread out on that log - I've emptied my balls so many times looking at that sweet pussy and those delicious breasts. And that smile! Glad she loves to be shown off so much.

• Like 2