CuckoldFart.com

Hot wife and best mate. Should I get them together?

jetset17

My best mate Peter has been single for nearly two years now and he’s not had a ‘jump’ of any kind for over a year. He’s a great chap but doesn’t have any luck with relationships. His last girlfriend was a stunner and even though they were engaged, unfortunately it didn’t last.

I have known him since we were at school and my wife has a big soft spot for him too. Recently she’s been saying what a shame it is that he’s single and what can we do to change that. Last night she even said that he must be getting very frustrated not having regular sex! So this got me thinking …..

I would love to see her with another man but apart from some holiday flirting I’ve had no luck. Could there be an opportunity here? Half of me thinks they would be a great match and good for him too. On the other hand maybe he’s too close and I’m better continuing to look for a stranger. Anyone had experience of this?

But there is a back story too. Apparently Peter is very well endowed. I know this because my wife keeps in touch with his ex and she's one of those who likes to tell her girlfriends all about her sex life. 8 inches so my wife tells me, that must be preying on her mind!!!

• Like 7

CUCKOLD TEST

9 hours ago, husb62au said:

My wife's first was a good mate from when we were at school. He was also our best man. About 8 years after we married, and after a lot of flirting, he fucked her. He continued to fuck her 3-4 times a month for the next 15 years

The beauty of it for us, was that we totally trusted our best friend, there was never any need for condoms, she went bareback with him straight away.  Also we knew he would be extremely discrete.   Having a friend flirting with her was an excellent way of getting it started too.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Subhub said:

I also shared an ex girlfriend with a good friend who was much better endowed than me. At the time I loved it and there were no issues until he started talking about her disrespectfully in front of me which soured the whole thing enough to kill it. A great shame because it was so hot watching her being stretched wide by his monster fat cock. I think, had it endured, it would have developed into a cuck thing as I couldn't hope to compete!

That's a shame, there's really no need for him to disrespect her.

Thanks guys for the advice and words of caution. On balance I still like the idea. I have a plan for a summer BBQ, hot tub party and a few other things to make a relaxed environment.

Interestingly my wife recently talked about a work friend who had a 'mercy fuck' with a another colleague. Apparently it was very good but only happened the once. Good she was thinking about it!

• Like 2

My wife did it with my brother. His wife had been sick for many years and he told me he hadn't had any for 10+ years, he came to stay on a work trip (he lived in a different state) I suggested a few days before that my wife might think about breaking his 10 year drought, she wasn't sure? He came and spent a few nights , we got in the spa , she only wore a small micro gstring which set the tone. We went to bed and I suggested she go down to see if everything was OK and if he needed assistance do what you think should be done,  being naked help, that night she gave him a hand job.

next night his last night, spa was repeated this time she didn't wear anything, again set the tone.

I Told him anything that's mine is also yours, wife was smiling, she reached over and grabbed his cock, short story they fucked in the spa in front of me,. Everyone was happy

• Like 5

10 hours ago, daddywoofdawg said:

The only thing,talk to the friend on the side and make sure his feels are just to fuck and have fun,so people when rhey are just broke up will attach them self to anyone willing. ask my ex-wife.

Absolutely - it was when our best friend started getting possessive and wanting my wife to move in with him and leave me that things got bad, she wanted to remain married to me for love, but have great sex with him on the side.  I would have been happy with her arrangements, but not his idea of her moving out, they split, and she hasn't seen him since.

jetset17, are you both already into the lifestyle? seems to me you are not, otherwise I think your wife would just come straight out and tell you she wants to fuck him, you need to talk to her first before talking to your friend, It also seems to me from what your wife has been saying, she is putting the feelers out to you to see your reactions, in a way looking/seeking your approval for her to fuck him but I could be wrong, so you need to find out if this where she is comming from.

The next time she mentions something about him regarding sex, which will give you an opening to broach the subject I suggest you reply with something like, jeez (her name) I get the impression you are asking me if you can give him a mercy fuck, would I object and be angry with her or would I be up for it, say If my thinking is wrong then lets just drop the subject, but if I'm right then I'm not saying yes or no to it, more of I'm saying we need to talk about this a lot more so we both understand as to how this will/could affect our marriage, that's what's important here and therefor my concerns, I hope it is both of our concerns.

Then take it from there whichever way it goes, good luck!

2 hours ago, surry said:

Have to set some rules.  It can be a lot of FUN.  Sex play & role playing. Someone will be the BULL & the other the CUCK.  Have your lady read these sites will help.

A couple of simple rules can work wonders - my rule was that it was for one time only, but that we'd discuss it after she had him, hers was that he was to be uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu that I knew about him fucking her.    She had him bareback the day after we had made the agreement, and the sex we had afterwards was so good I immediately agreed to her having him wherever and whenever she wanted him.   They were like two rabbits on heat for the next couple of months .... fucking daily, often several times in a day at our place when I was out, and at his place in the evenings.

• Like 1

My wife and a good friend of mine got it on….and on and on. My wife was the girl of his dreams. She was the one who could keep up with his excessive horniness. And she liked his thick cock. It wasn't much longer than mine ( which is decently thick) but his cock head was very large and apparently got good results from her. I was okay with the arrangement until he wanted her full time. She was also close to that decision but opted to stay married to me. Their sexual adventures dwindled quickly after that. Since then she has only fucked a few other men  and none for quite a few years now. I guess we survived.

• Like 1

Totally agree SubHub.  Sounds like Laramie Man and I had similar experiences.  Our best friend got far better results at pleasuring my wife than I did, he was able to keep thrusting "for hours" according to her accounts of their sessions.   I was just happy that she was with someone we both knew we could trust, even if he tried to betray it at the end - with the consequence that she called a halt to it.   I knew when I was away on work trips that she would be safely tucked up (or should that be fucked up) in bed with him, being pleasured far beyond what I could provide.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

UPDATE. Life has been busy recently however on Friday, Peter came over to see our new bathroom. My wife took him upstairs to show him around and they were up there, alone, for nearly 20 mins. As you can imagine my mind was going mad with ideas of what they could be getting up to!!! Let me confirm nothing did happen but they had an interesting conversation on how the new shower is big enough for two. And when he left I saw them embrace. Wow, a kiss and a long hug. I was so hard! He coming back in a few weeks time and will stay the night, planed in the spare room.

• Like 2

On 5/9/2017 at 0:37 AM, jetset17 said:

UPDATE. Life has been busy recently however on Friday, Peter came over to see our new bathroom. My wife took him upstairs to show him around and they were up there, alone, for nearly 20 mins. As you can imagine my mind was going mad with ideas of what they could be getting up to!!! Let me confirm nothing did happen but they had an interesting conversation on how the new shower is big enough for two. And when he left I saw them embrace. Wow, a kiss and a long hug. I was so hard! He coming back in a few weeks time and will stay the night, planed in the spare room.

Take it slowly, and let's hope that you get what you desire most, for your wife to take Peter to bed and fuck all night long.    

Where are you going to be when he comes to stay?  Perhaps you could be called away for work that day and have to stay the night somewhere else, allowing them to be alone together?

On 5/9/2017 at 2:37 AM, jetset17 said:

If you deem him trustworthy go for it.If you are quite sure that your wife would only want sex from him go for it.If you are not sure abort the mission.

Tip:If he comes to stay on your house,be sure that something happened to work and you have to leave.Do not be there.

• Like 1